Serious question Holla Forums, why do Finns hate Sunnis so much? 90% of the world's...

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

Serious question Holla Forums, why do Finns hate Sunnis so much? 90% of the world's Muslims are Sunni and even in Finland it's like 70% of their Muslims are Sunnis. It is always claimed because terrorism but there are Shia terrorists, Christian terrorists, Jewish terrorists, communist terrorists, etc. all too. There is more Sunni terrorism than all those together but it is still a minority of Sunnis that are terrorists, consider how 90% of the world's Muslims are Sunni and if all were terrorists there would be no world left.

All urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_schools_and_branches

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

why do Finns hate Sunnis so much?
Probably because their government is forcing them to suffer people who bring them nothing but woe

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

forcing them to suffer people who bring them nothing but woe
Wait what?
forcing them to suffer
So the government hates Sunnis, hurting them, and everyone gets on the bandwagon to hate them because of propaganda or something?
suffer people
Now I'm confused.
people who bring them nothing but woe
Sunnis bring Finns nothing but woe, or the government brings Sunnis nothing but woe?

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

Their government allows the Sunnis, these people who are incompatible with societies that haven't been run into the ground by Islamic law, to come into a country where they don't belong and basically be themselves. The government is fine with this and doesn't care if native Finns suffer for it.

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

Oh, basically like Sweden then? I thought the Finnish government was criticized by international human rights organizations for stopping refugees at their borders?

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

Can you translate those pictures? Obviously you want to convey something by posting them. However I do not understand those scribings.

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

The tweet is something about how Sunnis should be deported out of Europe, second one I have no clue.

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

But it was posted in a thread about the same subject and I saved it, someone translated it but I don't remeber and didn't screencap the translation or copypaste it…

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

I hate the "if all were" argument If I told you there is a whole bag of M&Ms and only 10% and were poison, how many would you eat?

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

All the European governments are doing it, Sweden are just the poster boys because they like it so much. If they're being criticized it's probably for not being as proactive in taking in immigrants as of late.

Caleb White
Caleb White

I never thought about it this way b4..

Allah Akbar..

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

1. sharia law abiding sunni muslims don't belong to western democracy. all sunnis gtfo from europe
2.it's just making fun of jussi hall-aho and his followers

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

All the European governments are doing it
lel

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

GTFO NORMIE SCUM

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

Unless your governments are actively routing the invaders you can't deny it

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

I will tell you something guys what disturbs me about western europe so much

be slav
go to local club
90% of guys look like from jojo bizzare adventure
acidentally bump into some guy
he immidietally want to fight
overall has good time cheap vodka and beer

go to club in Austria - Vienna
50% of guys and girls are fat as fuck
Steal from some beta beer and he is okay with it
Everyone smile like they are on drugs
Get one good looking girl just sitting here she just start talk to me like she knows me for years
Actually had good time because of her
Way back to my homeland see two guys kissing on street
See tons of shitskins and girls with burka

Seriously the west dont have immigrants problem they have problem because all of them are beta fucks who dont fight back. They had such weak energy it was disgusting.

Literally gg wp west europe enjoy your shitmigrants.

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

It's not so much hate as it is ridicule. They're just not generally taken seriously and are assumed to be puritanical retards with sticks in their ass who throw tumblr tier shit fits about how they are triggered over everything. Then they throw shit fits over being made fun of for throwing shit fits and the ride never ends.

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

TOP KEK

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

oh fuck my sides

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

he fell for the 'just as many christians blow themselves up' meme

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

implying anyone ITT said anything like that

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

Sunni are actually worse than Shia muslims.
Never think what the media wants you to think.

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

Where exactly does the media say Shia are worse than Sunni? Arab countries?

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

Finns are brainwashed Islamophobes

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

feel small

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

Every Sunni majority country.

Jaxon Torres
Jaxon Torres

unironically being Sunni or Shia
not being Sufi, Ahmadi, Ibadi or Zaidi or non-denominational
niggers don't even know about Aravali
go mystic or syncretic or go home

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

why do people hate muslims user ?

They are imbred, uncouth and lazy. Top that off with them following to the letter the retarded visions of an illiterate pedophille and you've pretty much got the recipe for a group that
EVERYONE
can hate

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

falling for the shia=/=sunni bullcrap
ever
They all praise Allah and Allah wants your heathen head. The only thing they really disagree on is how they should take it from you.

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

ALI IS THE WALI OF GOD

REMOVE SUNNI SCUM

t. Spurdo

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

non-denominational
fuck does that even mean? you either accept that Muhammad chose Ali as his successor, or you don't

there is no middle ground

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

implying that's the only thing
There's a fuckton of denominations that disagree about even the most pointless shit: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_schools_and_branches
inb4 le wikipedia
It's a bit plebby and superficial overall with some stupid specific things nobody even cares about, but it gives you a general idea.

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

because they are raping their women.

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

All Somalis and Afghans are rapists + all Somalis and Afghans are Sunni =/= all Sunnis are rapists, but
mfw they're still 90% more likely to be rapists than everyone else

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

90% of guys look like from jojo bizzare adventure
lol

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

The thing I hate about Sunnis most is that they're obsessed with Arabic. Literally at least half of them believe Arabic is a sacred language that's spoken in heaven by angels and God Himself, that it was spoken by Adam and Eve and that it didn't change at all from the time the literal first people spoke it until the time Muhammed was revealed the Qoran. Of course it's impossible to know if they're wrong, it's unfalsifiable, however Arabic has changed so much in just a few centuries and even in a few decades in various places that it's pretty silly to claim it's this monolithic primordial language that's the truest and purest language in the world. If Arabs thought that, I wouldn't be bothered by it since it would just be some weird kind of nationalism, but making it a religious issue would be hilarious if they didn't literally physically assault you if you ask them why, if Arabic is the ultimate language, people don't just magically learn it when they're born and have to study it like any other language, and threaten to kill you if you ask why Arabic is so much more spiritually important language than Persian or Sanskrit or whatever.

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

mfw we will never have a Sufi-Buddhist kingdom of peace and harmony

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit