>tfw when SCANNER thread

Rolled 17 (1d20)All shitposters from all genres or creed welcome, all anons are greeted, all points of view taken, this is a free-for-all which I invited deviants from Holla Forums, pones from pony thread, Super Steam Friend posters, maybe some /hga/ cunts. Opened this shit up to the public too, so they can come on in like the naked niggers they are.

This is as random as it gets.
Let's go all Hotline Miami on this shit.
Let's see if this works.

Oh we have dice games too.

REPRESENTIN

I was promised a Luna

I hope this fucking works.

gimme

See below.
Gonna invite more cunts.

THE TIME IS NOW

Some dumb cunt made me an admin of a steam group of 100 people, so I made an announcement linking to this shit.

goooood….gooood

put my husbando in there too

scumlord

Even if this doesn't work, someone else with more pull would have this idea of a group mashup with more success.

Shame, can't post mp3s here.

Who is your husbando? And post us your music. The aim of the game is post random music as well as images to get niggas chillun.

Do the imbed thing, post us what you're listening to.

EDGELORD

Well, yeah, and you're my 3rd hand man. 2nd is Scoots, sorry, but he's o pilot of this train wreck.

Fuck knows, just wanted all the pones and shitposters all together in one annual shitposting spree.

This is a thread made by a drunken faggot with severe boredom, basically throwing shit, see what sticks.

MOOOOAR

Well, I will be posting music, being the impromptu dj, see if anyone posts more banging donks.

You've been inside me, I deserve a better rank

Yeah but…
I'm shit tier.

I mean, I'll let you on co-pilot, if you actually fancy it.

Not sure what that even means.

arrot, thow something into the shitpile, see if we can build it up some.

I'm thinking about it, but I just need to see where this goes.

I mean, the only way it gets shut down is if I and other lose interest.

science

SCIENCE

BENIS

POst me some benis, I don't have any.
I only go to reddit for SWEDENYES and save nothing.

test to see if I remembered my trip

Gotta go, doing a drunken stream of LISA

Let there be IDs!