Vote you horrible weebs, or Mexicans will literally beat you in the streets

We need to build a wall to keep out the not-white walkers!

What the hell?

Holla Forums pls go

Cry Holla Forums all you like, it doesn't suddenly make their behavior acceptable

Those spics are fucking disgracefully retarded.
If they want people not to think they are a bunch of disrespectful niggers they should learn to behave.
You can't just go illegally to another country waving your flag around and burning theirs on the street any time they point out spics are just as bad as niggers and commit 50% of all crimes.

BERN IN HELL

Trump stoked these fires, skinhead. Maybe if he didn't blame Mexicans for American'ts shit work ethic, no one would care that poor people were picking fruit 57 hours a day for 2 fifty a shift.

Sorry white people, your discomfort is not more important than brown people's struggles.

Face it, it was spics chimping out and blaming Trump for their chimpout. Trump's been at it for a year or so but only now they decide to riot over it? Oh, and Mexican'ts works just as well.

Everyone struggles faggot. 99% of people struggle. Maybe you don't, so you have time to arbitrarily decide that a person's skin colour signifies the importance of their problems but it doesn't work that way in the real world.

I'll face nothing and like it. I'll give you that people claiming Trump is Hitler is retarded. But pretending that he doesn't cynically exploring racial tensions for votes is a damn lie. Of course these racial tensions against Mexicans specifically is only because that is the border we share. If by some random magical realignment of history and geography we shared a border with Cambodia, Cambodians would face similar racism. If it were Slavistan, then Slavs would be the same.

But that doesn't diminish the hate these people can feel directed at them. If Obama was running again and kept talking about "Most mass shooters are white make Christians. The nasty lingering stank of colonialism and white fragility is screwing up this country. European heritage needs to be shed before it brings us all down." you can bet your lily white ass people would freak. And rightfully so.

Not that it makes the rioters actions right in any way,M but politicians know their words have power, and how to craft them. Even though Trump makes remarks off the cuff, he is still using charisma and zingers to push buttons.

RWDS SAVE US

It's far more than sharing a border. Racial tensions are something that Americans and their neighbors have had to deal with for the last 50, 100, 200 years. Such is life in the melting pot.

And you're right that nobody wants to be vilified because of their race, but the thing about white people in the [current year] is that they're expected to lie down and take it compared to non-whites for some reason. Most aren't okay with this, though some are. Pic related for an example of a guy whose supporters are predominantly white.

Meanwhile there are legal Mexican immigrants who understand and realize that illegals make them and Mexicans as a whole look bad. That and they don't fancy being deported for whatever flimsy reason while the drug-pushing cartel banger gets ignored. They'll support Trump because tighter immigration control makes it worthwhile for them to have gone through the proper channels in the first place.

I honestly don't think of either side as being orderly, or tolerant.

But Mexicans love anime!

most redpilled comment I've read, I love how Holla Forums became the redpill board this election

you called?

I like you guys, but are there no other pictures you can post?

Hispanic here, fuck those people and i don't even like Trump. Of you aren't gonna disrespect the country you are when you are an immigrant in then fuck you. I hate then especially because they make me look bad.

WE GETTING ORGANIZED!!

Can you imagine if someone did that in the US? top kek

This is the first I've heard of the MexiNazis.

I don't know how to feel…

Fuck you. Im hispanic and fuck those people in the videos, they are scum for attacking people with opposite views.

forgot text

YOU'RE GOING BACK