How is she so perfect?

How is she so perfect?
And why is season 1 so goddamn comfy?

Chris Carter didn't have had enough time to fuck with the retarded lore at the time. Specifically aliens/what happened to Samantha/and etc.

who?

No stupid fly by the seat mythology arc. Scully is the best waifu to ever grace television. Bonus points for thick pregnant scully.

Just got to season 2. So you're saying it doesn't get better?

she never strike me as particularly attractive or anything
but she was a good character

No its good now and will still be good for a few more seasons. What we are saying, is that the backstory of shit is going to get more convoluted in the "what is really going on" story arc. X-Files isn't westworld, GOT, or any other consistent series. It get's to a point where you don't want an episode that talks about Mulder's sister or what is "really going on with the aliens" thing.

There isn't any big mystery to be solved because it just gets torpedo'd the next time it is brought up. When David Duchovony stops being in the show, it is time to stop watching. But you will pretty much already know its gone bad by that point anyway too.

I fucking blame Chris Carter. I recal the motherfucker had an interview that came up with the VHS of the Pilot and Deepthroat episodes and the asshole admitted even at that time that he was going to keep pulling the rug under the fanbase over what they thought was really going on behind the curtain. X-Files was ill-fated from day 1 thanks to that philosophy.

WRONG

Why was Season 4 so shit? I enjoyed 1-3 so much, even with the qt being switched, so why did they have to go from muh warring heaven-hell planets to muh Earth politics?

WHY

I downloaded the whole series recently. I watched here and there as a kid when it aired.

Seasons 1 was a ripoff of The Silence of the Lambs but with monsters replacing a serial killer, and Mulder/Scully sexual tension replacing.

Season 2 started to get too sitcom-y and I remember I stopped watching around there as a kid. Just long dumb bureaucracy arcs and too much focus on interpersonal bullshit. After watching just 2 episodes of season 2 as an adult I can see I made the right choice. No wonder weird autists with bad taste tend to be the ones who, in adulthood, are hardcore fans.

However I will say there is something comfy about the show, even the boring seasons

I guess they just ran out of ideas. The first three seasons were amazing and season 3 is the best science fiction TV I've seen. They must have been creatively burnt out after that.

lewd.

have something more tasteful.

From what I've seen, season 3 is amazing. The end of season 2 is very good too.

cant believe i fucking missed a thread for my waifu

shame the actress is such a fucking retarded whore but you can just pretend pictures of her are actually pictures of scully so its all good

shit tier waifu

Protip: Religion is gay and for losers, old people and women. Which version of a particular fairy tale she subscribes to doesn't really matter. As long as it's not Islam or something shit like that and she doesn't take it super seriously and demand you go to church with her and shit. You want a girl that's religious, but not TOO religious.

literally every recessive geneā€¦ how is this attractive?

why?

so she can teach it to your kids because its interesting and good to know for cultural reasons and historical reasons and shit but you dont want her too religious or she might get your kids to seriously fucking believe that shit

that's what wikipedia is for

Everything starts to get really retarded from there on. I watched up to the first episode of the scully show and can recommend just stopping at season 6 I think.
The samantha story conclusion is awful. The aliens become a massive joke. The alien civil is unnecessary. You can tell when Duchovny wants out as even his acting starts looking stale.
I don't understand why they had to increase the scope to make it run like a galactic soap opera. I guess they thought breadcrumbs might become too boring so tried to up the spectacle.

story?

dominant genes sure are great!

had a lesbian relationship
is pro-refugee
pro-tranny
calls herself a feminist
just a dumb bitch tbh

I think she looked best on season one with a bit of chub.

lol what a silly

but thats why i love her

moar skulli pls

ok

OP likes to fuck grannies

go away gayboy

that's unfortunate, but not unusual.
she sounds like a hollywood basic bitch.

noice

she always seemed like shed be good at that type of shit tbh

I't made me relly sad that they tried to make her sexually promiscuous ina few scenes fpr fanservice for the revived season.
She was always classy and beautiful without the need to be smutty

What are some good comfy x-files episodes to watch?

And miss out on the superior John Daggett? Hell no, the show got better without that kike.

the Simpsons crossover one