OH MY GOD WELCOME TO ANOTHER THREAD OF THIS STUPID SHIT

OH MY GOD WELCOME TO ANOTHER THREAD OF THIS STUPID SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/obamamalik?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it another video about how shit the prequels were, and how everyone who criticises movies is a nerd, except for RLM because they do it post ironically?

Why are we still shilling these fucking sellouts?

Go the fuck back to Reddit

No. The damage is done.

webm or gtfo

It sounds liek the honeymoon is over and Mike's slowly coming to terms with the fact that nuStar Wars is shit.
Hopefully he'll get over that sunk cost and start being an embittered alcoholic again instead of just a cynical one.

why is the team called "rogue one"? isn't the fact they're a team following a mission at all kinda nullify rogue status?

*smacks lips*

Looks like they not only got bought by Disney but also jumped the shark and are now milking the Star Wars revival for all its worth. Mike "Jessi Is Getting Bred By Mombasa" Stoklasa making yet another Plinkett review where he whines about Lucas and the prequels? I mean come on.

A pathetic and low energy video. I can't wait for the 2 hour Plinkett review of Rogue One in 4 months where he complains about the prequels and why there is no interracial romance in his Star Wars.

Come on, don't you want to hear Mike rant on about how the nigger with the weird eye should have BLACKED Jyn Erso?

Oh gross! Please don't post more black girls sucking off white boys, especially not gifs!

He's a faggot. This is because 1) Jew Jew didn't direct it, 2) Disney doesn't need to pay him after he pissed away all his credibility, so now he's going to impotently hate on everything they do, 3) there isn't any black cock in it.

George? Is that you? Alright, have a webm because the prequels were great.

It's sad to see how far they've fallen.

how much $ do you think she has to consume in beauty products before filming?

i'd say somewhere above 100$, straightening nigger hair must be expensive.

Well, I think we need to see more of her work to figure that out.

I don't think Mike and Jay have been cucked, I think they've simply cucked their content for advertising purposes. Same thing with South Park taking a major 180 and sucking off Liberalism like it's the second coming. In this day and age this shit attracts controversy and viewership, not only from SJWs but also from people who hate SJWs. Every click, whether you like the video or not, is a view, and it's profit for them. Can't fault them for doing business.

Plus, all autistic memery aside, Mike's never said anything very cucked. He said he wanted more romancei n Star Wars (which newfags from 4chan trying to fit in on 8 immediately associated with racemixing and praising White Genocide), and he said he liked the characters in The Force Awakens more than the Prequels (even though he admitted they were still shit by the Original Trilogy's standards).

you want to see someone with a weave that busted? just go to chaturbate you'll get higher quality

No, he said he wanted more sex. And that was in the context of Ray kissing Finn on the forehead instead of his BBC.

If Mike and Jay are not cucked then they know the agenda behind niggers and non-whites in the new Star Wars movies. Then when Mike calls for romance in a Star Wars movies he is calling for interracial blacked.com "romance". Mike is cucked. Also, in TFA being a Mary Sue is not a character. As shitty as the prequels were, Anakin, Obi-wan, and Padme had more characterization than Mary Sue, nigger, and Jew hispanic guy.

Dude, Mike spent more than half of his TFA Plinkett review being buttruffled about the prequels and George then he spent the last five minutes blowing JewJew and asking for interracial sex in a kiddy movie.

also please stop posting bestiality in Holla Forums

Your mistake is thinking everyone is keenly aware of the Cultural-Marxist engineering in society. There's a difference between "cucked" and "blue-pilled".

Cucked implies you know what you're doing is shitty, spineless, and degenerative, but you do it anyway, IE enjoying your wife getting a black dick up her ass while you cry/jerk off to it.

Bluepilled implies you're simply ignorant. You wouldn't want your wife fucked by a nigger, but if you see a black man kiss a white woman in a TV show or movie, you think nothing of it because you don't know any better.

Mike and Jay have never pretended to be total geniuses unironically, and hell, they've even insulted and mocked SJWs in the very recent past. I like to give people some credit, and given Mike and Jay's track record of doing nothing cucked, I don't think Mike really understood what he was saying in his TFA review. As in, I don't think he thought he was calling for interracial sex at the bane of Whites. I don't think he's aware of or cares of any deeper meaning behind movies, and that's okay, because Mike and Jay speak to and try to represent the common theater viewer. Film critics can't inject personal politics into their reviews because they don't reflect the viewing masses, and therefore people are less likely to care.

People flock to critics and pundits whose beliefs match their own. Film criticism is a for-profit business, and you've got to try to hit as wide of a market as possible. That doesn't mean start saying outright cucked shit or SJW nonsense, but it does mean that they're not always aware of the subtext or engineering behind the scenes. They focus on what's on-screen and nothing more.

While I strongly disagreed with Mike's positive comments on the Shit Awakens, I also disagree that he's cucked for liking it. Hypocritical? somewhat. Wrong? Depends on how you feel about the movie. However, until I see more evidence I think this "Cucklasa" meme is just that; a stupid meme made to annoy people and spark controversy.

He's cucked for wanting to see a black guy fuck a white woman.

No one likes seeing people of another race screwing your women. That's an ancient primordial feeling. Only mentally ill people are eager for it.

I guess you'd know because you've been cucked before

All their views on anything are suspect when they knock this yet love The Fridge Awakens, Daisy Ridley is a compelling character?

>>>/sudo/

Nice

I mean he's not wrong overall except for one thing. I don't know what they or anybody else see in Rey. She's one of the worst characters I've ever fucking seen.
That alone makes me like this one better.

kek

I think Daisy did okay with what was written. The problems are the character:

1) she never shows weakness
2) she had no business winning the duel against Kylo Ren.

I'm not surprised that the plebs at RLM, being unable to appreciate the prequels, would have cucked for TFA.

Nigger, she displayed some of the worst "acting" I have ever seen. The whole fucking movie was her opening her eyes really wide, frowning and talking in a really shit accent.

That's the material being shit. It isn't like they gave her a jester's skull in a graveyard.

You could have Meryl Streep or Laurence Olivier in drag in the role and they'd still look fucking terrible.

Fuck off you pathetic cuckold. She is a talentless shitstain that only got the role because she let JewJew cum in her ass.

her winning that fight is going to undo her for people. Ren isn't going to be able to pose a threat to anyone seeing as he got defeated by an untrained force-sensitive. Snoke is now the only character in the series who poses a threat to her. At least the prequels did us the service of showing main characters losing fights.

Obi-wan and Luke both lost to Darth Vader, and that was significant in making Vader a serious threat to the main characters. Every Empire character in nu-Star Wars are so pathetic to stop the main characters its impossible to sympathize with the good guys. The biggest step the New Order takes is Kylo killing his unarmed geriatric father, and that one Stormtrooper who almost kills Finn.

In fact, its almost a meta story of patheticness. Did you know the actress who played Captain Phasma was physically unable to actually do the fight in webm related, so they put the stunt choreographer, a random guy, in a Stormtrooper outfit to do it.

Daisy Ridley was hired as part of "casting couch" deal because she could "act" really well at being tortured. Don't be surprised if at some point it comes out that Jew Jew is into sexual torture and they fucked. Poe Dameron's character was supposed to die in that crash on the desert planet, but they liked him well enough to keep him on, even though that made a plot hole, so that he can be gay with the nigger later on.

Anyways, my point is this: people (cuckolds like RLM and their remaining fans aren't people) are not taking her character seriously. Disney did a good job at one thing, and that was paying off enough 'cultural influencers' (internet reviewers) to make people think this movie was excellent. Look up Maker Studios, which is owned by Disney, and just how many reviewers are partnered with them if you want to start to understand why so many big YouTubers 'liked' this movie

does a good job showing the awkward body language the RLM crew shows when talking about TFA post-Plinkett review. They know they're wrong, yet they seem obligated to say she was a good actress?

You're trying too hard, kid. Try again next semester.

I started that rumor here about a year ago. But I do believe it.

Qui-Gon lost to Maul, Anikin and Obi-wan got their shit kicked in by Dooku, Yoda lost to Palpatine. If nothing else Lucas' good guys are not Mary Sues.

That's deliberate. Disney can't scare the children by implying the cast might be under threat at any point in the story, so the Empire has been turned into a clown troupe featuring a chromed cunt that does fuckall, a ginger cuckling that LARPs being the Fuhrer and a bitchboi that got his ass kicked by a bitch and her pet ape three times in a row.

Further proof that even the most out of shape man could beat the living shit out any woman without breaking a sweat. They chose this cunt because she's tall.

Why would that surprise me? It's a well known fact that the Hollywood kikes put their dicks in everything with a pulse that comes their way.

God knows why, since his whole character is basically "I can pilot well". Maybe they figured they needed a new trio but couldn't cook up anything half-decent so they stuck with the Jew spic.

Did you actually watch the movie?
It's not an exaggeration when people say she walked around with the same retarded expression on her face and YELLED ALL OF HER LINES BECAUSE "uh, I'macting.

Okay, who the fuck could do good in that role?

those dicks are fucking gross. They are uglier than the woman is.

What the fuck are you doing on Holla Forums, Aidsmoby?

an woman that actually looks female rather than a forehead fridge, mouth of Sauron. At least then we could forget the story and watch the girl jump around during those "action scenes"…..

More cucking…. idk. I think if the next one bombs they might do a kid glove "bad" review of it like Rogue One…. and bitch that "X" ruined what could have been a good sequel. They will then hope for a better 3rd installment and probably give examples of movies with a bad 2nd movie .."Temple of doom".

Perhaps they cucked for TFA for politics?
They are salty as fuck after President Trump's win. Perhaps this is their way to get even with who they perceive disliked the movie?

Perhaps they got peeved at "Trolls" that no doubt flooded them with protests after mike said he liked TFA and now they are just trolling their audience back.
"TFA has good characters"
"Rey is charismatic" none can seriously believe that…. its a troll.

Reminder.

I'm not watching these increasingly obligatorily Star Wars videos

Never change 8ch

you only dislike Fin because youre a meme racist

its not Im striking at the core of your belief system

Nigga there hasn't been a watchable Star Wars film since 1983. Any of the 90s LucasArts games would have made better sequels or side stories.

Please strike at my core prostate with your dick instead, fampai. 🍩🍌👉👌

What is Episode I.

Malik is a transcendent meme god, divine prophet of KEK.

I don't know why you guys are so surprised. red letter media has always been liberal comma it's been clear since the beginning I have in mind it as much because they start the movie now even their movie opinions are s***

CHARISMOH MY GOD! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE?!

is it sad that the only reason I watch their channel anymore is because Rich Evans is the only smart person in the group.

i mean the guy has an infectious laugh, he knows how to separate the crap from the 5 star content.

Hi Rich!

Reminder that Rich Evans is the real genius behind the original Plinkett Reviews and Mike is an actual hack fraud.

I've lurked a bit on RLM threads before so im aware, just didnt want to seem like the only crazy one to say it

How so? He wrote it?

Rich seems like a dude that says Drumpf

Saw the film last night (yeah yeah, I know, >giving money to Disney). It was pretty mediocre, but it was certainly better than TFA. Everything RLM complains about, TFA did worse. Nostalgia pandering, lack of originality, shitty characters, all worse in TFA.
This is not a recommendation. Don't give your money to Disney. Just know that RLM are full of shit.

Oh it's cuck/co/ld again. Disregarded.

It's a rumor started on reddit. Every pleb reddit memeia fan, emphasis on reddit, believes rich is the genius behind everything. Their evidence in regards to this is him playing plinkett originally and him quoting plinkett review phrases verbatim in related plinkett content like the Into Darkness review. Rich's sperg fans extrapolate all of this from just those two things.

They've said before that they threw Rich's old Plinkett character into the reviews because they didn't think anyone would want to listen to some nerd talk about Star Trek for hours on end.

What are you talking about, goy, the fact that all our vloggers did a star wars week of games is pure coincidence!

maybe… he seems to police himself less with jokes and his opinions than the other idiots.
The magnatron, wild life preserve, giraffe joke on best of the worst was pretty funny…. then again back then a lot of their stuff was funny before the dark times before aids and beard fag was consistently dumped into every review and Mike became… a huge cuck for expensive soulless shit tier (((blockbuster))) movies.

RLM isn't part of Maker Studios, they're completely independent afaik.

The worst thing about these new Star Wars movie is still yet to come. I'm talking about the revelation that Kylo Ren went to the dark side of the force because mommy and daddy got a divorce and that's not fair!

So they're more like useful idiots then?

Jurassic World was good
Also I've never seen Jurassic Park

But Plinkett's voice is clearly Mike's

I've seen Jurassic Park
And I still really liked Jurassic World

Sauce/archive?

twitter.com/obamamalik?lang=en

Nice review from imdb.

Did you write it?