Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

Will the cucks win, Holla Forums?

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

Poor girl.

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

With average IQs in the low 70s, most sub-Saharan Africans are mentally retarded by European standards and thus incapable of either creating or maintaining an advanced, Western society. Black-governed South Africa is simply descending, gradually but inexorably, to the primitive level of the rest of Black Africa. That's what everyone, including Amy Biehl, should have expected.

It can also boast of more rapes per capita than any other country; a South African woman is now raped every twenty-six seconds, about forty percent of the victims enduring sadistic gang rapes (or "jackrolling," as its Black practitioners call it) . White farmers, in concrete enactments of the venerable ANC slogan "Kill the Boer, kill the farmer," are now regularly tortured and murdered in brutal, often horrifyingly brutal attacks on their isolated rural homes; farming is thus statistically post-apartheid South Africa's most dangerous profession. Carjackings are now so routine that motorists run red lights rather than risk stopping their vehicles, armed robberies likewise so routine that only in exceptional circumstances do the media bother to report them. Suburban Whites now cower at night behind barred windows, which of course do little to protect them from home invasions, and the more affluent are retreating to fortified enclaves, away from exploding crime in South Africa's formerly First World cities.

This is what lefties want for USA/UK, it would seem. Do-gooding fucking idiots.

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

are all South African women as hot as this semen demon?

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

Up your standards if you plan to procreate, this is coming from a fellow human. Think of the children.

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

If you plan to procreate
Think of the children
Procreate
Children
Do you see how what you said could cause problems?

Luke Barnes
Luke Barnes

Aw fuck. Yeah, I guess I do now.

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

Work in South Africa for 6 months.
House is gated and have armed guards at all times.
Given very specific advice by the police to not be in certain parts of Johannesburg.
Police pulls me aside and asks me if I'd like to get a gun from them, it'd be strictly off the record and I'd be charged if anyone would find out, but that'd be better than being robbed and killed. Didn't take it because it was the first days there and I was still unaware of the situation.
Witness rapes or molestations at least once a day while driving.
Always niggers.
Start running red lights.
Spend as little time as possible on the streets. Only going out a few blocks at a time to buy groceries.
Gangs keep checking out my house, but my guards seem to scare them off.
They were really nice guys as well, I'd come out with lemonade or light beer on hot days and we'd chat. It was honestly one of the only things that left me sane after the experience, you have no idea how dependant you become of human contact and security after spending the majority of your day in abject horror.
Got mugged once, luckily they only took my watch since I tried not to leave my house with my wallet or phone.
Hear my guards firing warning shots at least 30 times in the 6 months I was there.
Went to the countryside to some farmers my boss knew over the weekend.
They told me they'd been harassed by niggers and were considering selling the farm and jumping ship while they were still alive.

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

Fuck me, I've always thought it was most of the middle east that needed nuking.

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

what are murder statistics

what do you mean the figures during apartheid didn't include the deaths on non-whites

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

sounds like Washington if you stray too far from the capital buildings

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

Yep

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

You're gonna have to elaborate a bit there chum

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

it's pretty clearly saying that you can't compare the murder rates pre and post apartheid as they were measured differently - i.e. during apartheid non-white deaths were not recorded

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

Fuck bru, where were you, Belville?

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

le apartheid is le ebul waaaycis

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

/thread

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

I don't usually go for coalburning single moms, but for Yolandi I'd make an exception

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

she may have deserved it, don't be so quick to judge

also
poor
white african
comparatively speaking, she was wealthy in every respect

David Bailey
David Bailey

she is a filthy skank, and a puppet too

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

implying image macro wasn't made by a dutch supremacist

I don't know what you expected,
was it truth on the internet?

>implying cops in SA hang around near non-whites enough to record all the kaffir murders

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

niggers
not deserving their poverty

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

puppet
what do you mean?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit