Holla Forums is dead fams, it's time to find a new place to live

OFFICIAL NEW HOME THREAD

Strawpoll:
strawpoll.me/10382809

Last exodus failed because there were literally around 20 different new home options being thrown around, but now we have narrowed it down quite a bit. The only non-honeypot chans that have been shilled here post-Jim exodus #1 have been compiled onto this Strawpoll.

Finalchan and the others are good, but i chose 16chan because

- Name makes sense, 4chan > Holla Forums > 16chan

- Infiniti Next

- Good userbase, good staff

- Awesome meme/discussion ratio

- Barely any le canser

Other urls found in this thread:

finalchan.net/sp/catalog.html
finalchan.net/r/catalog.html
16chan.nl/b/catalog
0chan.co/b/catalog.html
8ch.pl/b/catalog.html
endchan.xyz/b/catalog.html
librechan.net
8ch.net
8ch.pl/
volafile.io/r/HF33Go
k2s.cc/file/153179c0c0bf9/LostBets-466-Strip-Rock-Paper-Scissors-with-Crystal-Kimmy-Kym-and-Scarlett-HD.mp4
16chan.nl/4chan/thread/47
youtube.com/watch?v=DRRIjOkzHPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Strawpoll fucked up my title formatting really bad but it's still readable

wat?

librechan.net is the new place

I have no idea why anyone wants to use that shit. As fucked as the 8ch software is, it still beats that pile of shit. Being owned by jewsh is also a pretty big con.

Lol, forgot to link em

Finalchan

finalchan.net/sp/catalog.html
finalchan.net/r/catalog.html

16chan

16chan.nl/b/catalog

0chan

0chan.co/b/catalog.html

8ch.pl

8ch.pl/b/catalog.html
(Seizure warning)

Endchan

endchan.xyz/b/catalog.html

No one gonna vote?

No it isn't

see

OP, why didn't you just use the old poll? The results spoke fro themselves. The top 3 chans people went to aren't even on this pol nigger..

I know it's you samefag

Everyone went to masterchan OP

Why

Why would I use the old poll? That makes no fucking sense.

it has the most freedom

Good going Holla Forums.

I included 0chan because it would be cool if it had users and it's empty so it' perfect to occupy

dedd thredd

Just let the users decide weather they want to leave or not jeez… also if they do leave let them decide where to leave to. I know I'm not leaving this place because there are a few boards/communities I just couldn't leave. Holla Forums is done for though I'm afraid and yes I know everything listen to everything you freech goons try to tell us. But, I like some of the communities here and could never leave them behind. I wouldn't mind trying to find a good Holla Forums on a different chan though.

I say 0chan
after all infinity is just nothing with a twist

They have decided you fuckwit, have you not been on Holla Forums this past year?

librechan.net

Jesus christ Holla Forums try to actually argue with me I want to understand you. At the very least try to act civilized I mean damn, you don't need to fucking insult people every post.

Nah dude, Holla Forums still has thousands of users. Also, freech is using proxies to make 16ch.nl look good.

lol it failed because no one left. the post numbers, no responses, the ips, all spam.

^

I like 16chan a lot, it has a nice feel to it. Finalchan would be my second choice.

I don't really like Endchan that much, as it gives me the impression that it might get overly censored quite rapidly in the future.

What?

Oh, you're one of those mentally ill faggots.

16chan has an Holla Forums-esque stylesheet, but it's kind of buggy right now because the software is still heavily in development.
Options > Stylist > kappa-burichan.css

gay af try again next time.

Nah that fucking sucks. 16ch ftw

Speaking of which, fuck Joshchan
I've been going on endchan, but also here since people actually here.

Holla Forums will end up on 4th place at this pace

THIS

fuck off pedophile. I'll never go to that honeypot in a million years. The only reason why anyone would is because of child models/cp.
16CHAN FTW
PEDOPHILES GET BTFO

Josh your site will never grow if you don't allow free speech

why a few may have left in 2015

by the spam fucks up our user count and posts per hour

The site fixed those problems and is recovering nicely though.

this
and this

Fuck Josh.

Where does endchan being a honeypot come from?

britfa.gs

0chan welcomes you with open, freedom-loving arms.

Rumors probably

0chan's owner can easily be reached at their Tox with immediate response times.

Or their email (checked daily):
>[email protected]/* */

I like the name also
I'll give it a nickname already
Nihilchan
yeah

0chan
Nilchan
Nullchan
Basechan
Emptychan

Haha, good one

Maybe it's because there's no fucking Holla Forumsuminati and Holla Forums is actually very close to death

Holy shit, samefaggot fuck off, nobody's migrating to your 8ch.pl: Honeypot Edition chan

Why and how the fuck could I "just use the old poll"!? What "old poll" are you even referring to? "The results spoke for themselves" Why would I use an old poll with irrelevant options with answers already filled out, by people who AREN'T EVEN HERE ANYMORE? Do you actually have a mental handicap?

If Holla Forums is close to death the smaller ones are closer

Takes more than an image macro to make you right

I'm literally going back to 4/intl/, we used to play risk here but now I started going there for risk and it's pretty cool there.

Risk here used to get shit on sometimes by spam, maybe it can start up again? too bad no one is around to play with

Not necessarily, Holla Forums may be dying and 4chan may be cucked but the people of chan culture are still around, which means that one of these small chans will eventually become big

EVERYONE!!
GO HERE: 8ch.net

Is it a clone of this place?
It's pretty creepy tbh fam

I'm only one of those fam
and all the old mods are already there

You're retarded.

FUCK OFF POTION

NO ONE WANTS YOU OR YOUR SHITTY SITE

Fuck you joewsh and your cancerous shilling
you fucked up way too much to be trusted anymore

also kill yourself

freech

why? because they're censoring it here

fr
ee
ch

come join the fun at >>>trashcan.org, user. You will immediately feel at home there.
also, resurrect yourself ffs.

8ch.pl/
It even has a board for pic related, AKA best waifu

I'm thinking of endchan, but I'm not sure. I'd like to know that if I move chans I won't have to again. I like what hotwheels built, but I honestly can't trust the new admins.

What Chans do not have CP on them that much?

I don't care if I could get away with viewing it without getting v&, I just don't want to see that shit.

The reason why an exodus isn't fucking working is because there are literally like 10 different sites shills are trying to tell you that you should go too

When we left 4chan for Holla Forums, Holla Forums was literally the ONLY chan board with the concept of self-moderation and board creation, thats why the exodus had such a profound impact

But thats not the fucking case anymore, now we a whole bunch of communities popped up all hoping they could become the next hit free speech machines and nobody knows where to fucking go, the userbase keeps getting spread thinner and thinner

What we need are decentralized chans that essentially take all chan boards with a common api and link them together

Nothingchan?

fuck off faggot nigger

can you upload the entire thing on vola?

8mb file limit, cant upload the entire thing..

one vola nigger volafile.io/r/HF33Go

well you can have this one k2s.cc/file/153179c0c0bf9/LostBets-466-Strip-Rock-Paper-Scissors-with-Crystal-Kimmy-Kym-and-Scarlett-HD.mp4

It's just another stupid fucking pedochan. Get it through your head, man. Pedos are fine on a regular chan, because they keep the normies away, and if they're around, you know that you're free to say whatever.

But if it's just fucking pedos on the chan, nobody else is going to show up. A ratio of 10:1 is good. Anything else is just a pedochan, that nobody can even go to.

That's where all the pedoshits went.
I'm good here tbh fam.

Yeah. No thanks.

We could bring it back.
Firetires had a good idea just aimed at the wrong autisticfags.
We could get people here it's just getting the right ones here

Id be up for trying something, cant go anywhere else.

We really need to bring it back. We have the power to do so, but why aren't we?

Why would we rather post threads complaining about how dead it is when we could use that energy making it the greatest imageboard there ever was.

just upload it to vola

We are at L i b r e c h a n . n e t guys. Best chan ever

it takes like 40 mins, takes to long. I got other things to do.

it takes longer downloading from that shitty site

Lads I've got it.

Lets make this thread our new home!
See that?
I'm a fucking genius.

8channers this dumb?

(checked)
Dubs confirm.
Staying in this thread and not posting anywhere else but here.

Put the board you want to post in, in the name field and others with the same name will respond to you.
You can also respond to people with other board names but it's frowned upon.

——-

Comics are fucking dead aren't they guys?

I like it.

Just read the older stuff.

What are some /fit/ cartoons?
pic unrelated

semi related*

upload timer is at 4 hours now, that website doesn't work properly.

Anyone know of any good intermediate workouts aimed at strongman comps?

smh, I'll forgive you this time.

Not sure if there is that many about working out at the gym ect.
But there are hundreds where the characters train to better themselves.
Try Xiaolin Showdown.

Best kind of dragon dildo?

XDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDFLKAFLKJD

;-DDDDDD XHITPOST

TRAP THREAD?!
:—-DDDDD

This guy has a point, may be a few new boards are in order.

what's wrong with the current boards?

THEY DON'T SHARE MY VIEWS AND PEOPLE KEEP BEATING ME IN ARGUMENTS!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and what do you do when the admins cuck you?

underrated post.

People are complaining about the moderation on Holla Forums, personally I think we should stay on Holla Forums.

People can't seem to understand

This is the end of the line, I vote for exile.

they delete CP, so what?

More like emptychan lel

Seriously though, why not just inherit 0chan? It has no current userbase which is perfect, it has an admin that seems readily available, and full freedom. It's only rule is "Don't be shitty".

The worst that could happen is we come back here. Worth a try, no?

thats the worst most vague sounding rule I've ever heard.
The admin can basically ban whoever he wants under his own interpretation of what "shitty" means.
Is calling someone a nigger or a kike being shitty?
Is posting gore being shitty?
Is having unsolicited opinions on israel being shitty?
Who the fuck knows

Second

If we were to move, user, how do we know the same won't happen there?

It will happen.
It will happen everywhere
At some point in the future

Then look

What's the point moving when we change place after a year? Face it, our home for a decade is gone, no point in making a new one.

A quick look at their global report sites that they work on an "ICES3" model, which they explain is "Illegal Content; Errors; Shills, Sliding, and Spam".

So one would assume that their definition of "shitty" only includes those things.

How's the migration? Still a failure I'm guessing.

well its working in the sense that everyone is leaving, but they're just all going in different directions.

It's not even happening. Nobody is leaving.

what Holla Forums are you browsing because I want to go to that one.

This one.
Only a few people are leaving, and it's mostly from Holla Forums.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are as full as they have been for years.

Holla Forums needs more traffic

Holla Forums used to be leagues ahead of Holla Forums in pph and now its dropping at an albeit slower rate than Holla Forums but still dropping.
I doubt Holla Forums will leave since they're already used to being banned for stupid bullshit so jim taking over makes no difference to them.
Unless jim decides nazis and holocaust deniers offend him like pedos do, which I really hope happens just to witness the shitstorm.

And it's garbage.

That's what I'm saying nobody gives a shit so stop shilling.

Pill yourself

You are mentally retarded.

No

fuck you Holla Forums I'l stay here thank you very much you pathetic losers

Josh, the revealer of IPs.

No thanks.

freech is best.

You realize that Cripplewheels revealed user IP addresses intentionally to a SJW news outlet just so Bui and him could have a laugh and get some news coverage, then forgot to delete the file? In fact, far more user IPs were exposed then versus by Josh.

Did you also know that the people who own the site now are primarily known for developing and administering the Ronin system which leaked a bunch of credit card information and revealed posting histories of the users on 2ch way back when? Which they attempted to blame on Hiroyuki?

All of that stuff does suck, but what are they going to do with the ip of someone who isn't doing anything criminal?

I've been out of the loop for a bit. What's happened that it's necessary to flee to a new site?

just looking at 16chan i already like it
16chan.nl/4chan/thread/47

i like finalchan
has low volume but cool setup

just make that new home your main chan, don't lurk Holla Forums

don't listen to this fag

Holla Forums is fine and he's is trying to shill user to dead chans

16chan isn't dead you retarded faggot

Retard

Come to Librechan you fucking nerds :^)

librechan.net

deadchan is not what josh?

Why? Is this all because pedos got btfo? P

Don't think so m8

pretty much fam, like josh the kike pushing for community disbandment the pedos are up in arms about being persecuted like the scum they are.

but that's wrong faggot

the 'exodus' failed because the goons finally got bored with spamming shit and traps for long enough for people to post a few interesting threads and people started lurking again

im still on the fence. part of me wants to stick around and post some OC and have a comfy summer- and part of me wants to smash my laptop with a rock and tear the motherboard out of my gaming rig and smash it all to silicon dust and then go outside, throw some game at some ladies, and have myself a sexy summer instead

i don't need this shit

I'M A FUCKING LEGEND~~!

youtube.com/watch?v=DRRIjOkzHPM

Still no option for 314chan.co
ty fam, really helping me out :^)

all the newchans suck

you have to go old school for quality

7chan masterrace reporting in

and the first rule of wizchan is don't talk about wizchan

it really is the end, isn't it

its true hotwheels isnt here? here he is calling me a fag

Why do you fags keep saying Holla Forums is 'dead'? Bunch of idiots piss me off.

they are shilling their new chans and their new chans suck

by 'Holla Forums is dead'

they mean 'okplease visit my chan'

throw some FBI and CIA in there for good measure and you have a full-blown fake exodus

if people were going to leave they would have done it when you had to post three times for it to finally work

it's just summer now

it will pass

tfw you see jim & cronies in damage control

le repeating same mistake over and over?

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

16CHAN IS BEST CHAN
INFINITY NOW!

This is what Josh dreams about

yep, I made it in GIMP

What about /hebe/ tier pics on 16chan?

I never thought anyone could be twice the failure of a genetic deformity, but was proven wrong
Thanks based josh

== IMPORTANT THING =
FINAL CHAN HAS NO HTTPS
YOU ARE FORCED TO USE HTTP

Note that implementing https is normally not difficult, every other alternative has it.

Also it collects nearly the same as 8 chan

IP Addresses
Browser Information
Page Views
View Times
Your Operating System

I think i am going on josh's chan

Why did i fuck up the redtext…