Happy Holidays from Holla Forums

Happy Holidays from Holla Forums

it's merry christmas* you fucking commie

Santa won't give you Holla Forums no matter how much you complain on /sudo/.

Jews don't have Christmas, so it's "Happy Holydays" for them.

Cuckmunism is a shit

Merry Christmas to you too.

merry yule

keke m8.

Fuck off, commie scum. Holla Forums is a plant based community.

didn't /leftpol/ banned the word christmas from they board?

Christmas is not true communism.

Merry christmas to you too commie faggot
May this be your last christmas

IS THIS REAL COMMUNISM?

No, I am the only real communism.

That seems kind of weird to me. I can understand the whole argument that religion is the opiate of the masses. Unlike reddipol, Holla Forums should realize that Christianity, by it's very nature, is revolutionary. Liberation theology itself is rooted in the very ideals and values of pure communism. I would hasten to say that Christianity and Communism are the greatest of bedfellow. Where else but in a society based upon Christian values can you find the same sense of self sacrifice, humility, and value for your fellow man the Communism embodies? Christianity that has been subverted by small minded men for profit is truly an opiate of the masses. Blind obedience to foreign kings. But acceptance of Christ as the one king and all men equal beneath him could form a foundation of a society much closer to the ideals of the manifesto than the many self proclaimed communist societies that have never truly embraced the revolutionary spirit.

Is Holla Forums even real communism?

The posters don't control the memes of moderation

Put my name in the wrong spot because of fascist shenanigans.

This is why nobody wants to hang out with you guys.

I will enjoy the Christmas holidays, thank you

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Did you mean "Merry Christmas"?

christ is not real. grow up

Merry Christmas to you too, faggot spacecar.

He's both real in the meta sense and the historical sense. You grow up, you big baby.

you will be the first lined up and shot when communism takes hold again. soon

That would be real communism but since real communism has/will never been tried, your wish will never come true.

You know it always puzzled me with the nazis. I know some of them were Christian but I know the party practiced some weird neo-pagan belief. How did that work and did Hitler believe in it?

hitler saw religion as a tool to empower people and nothing more. i doubt he believed in it as a spiritual truth.

it is documented hitler read occultic boooks in his young adult years. theosophical society type books which also used the swastika intresting enough.

the pagan stufff has to do with the ancient aryan race he romantized about. not sure how much was actually wolfenstein tier. but they did have blueprints for a bell shaped ufo.

in conclusion: hitler belived in space aryans

phew

Merry Christmas, commie traitors