CHEESE, FOR EVERYONE!.net/fam/res/36437.html
00:53 i have a proposal
00:53 huh?
00:54 an alliance
00:54 i saw that CHEESE, FOR EVERYONE! is wordfiltered
00:54 we can provide advertising for 8ch/b/
00:54 if you remove the wordfilter
00:54 this is win win
00:55 what do you think? interested in working out an agreement?
00:57 Personally, I am going to have to decline for a few reasons
00:57 1. I am not in any disagreement
00:57 2. The wordfilter isn't there for censorship sake, but because I think it's funny. It's easily
circumvented.

01:07 tell me about what you have planned
01:07 no
01:07 I probably am
01:08 I don't have any plans
01:08 you must have planl
01:08 one doesn't run a disorderly imageboard with order.
01:08 haha very true
01:08 just let chaos take its course
01:08 I plan to keep CP out and keep the board as random as the title implies.
It's fucking all true. Dysnomia is an Holla Forums autist. Even CHEESE, FOR EVERYONE! agrees at this point. They even made a little contract. He did all this on purpose to try to make us exodus.
KILL YOURSELF DYSNOMIA

Other urls found in this thread:

fre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fre ech.net/fam/res/36437.html
fucking niggers

not even surprised at this point

Know what I say? Fuck dysnomia and freeeches cries for exodus. I say we stay on Holla Forums and just go on other boards. Fuck em all is what I say.

what other boards remain?

thousands. It doesn't take long to see we already have a replacement board >>>/1/ and many other interesting boards you can go to.

kill yourself goon. I don't want your shit here.

Let's see here…

post history suggests goon.

post history definitely full of goon cancer.

Fuck off with your samefag shilling.

What a sad, little man

I certainly hope you don't get doxed nigger. I know you love that twitter feed.

im goon

why the fuck are there wordfilters
why the fuck are there wordfilters

god damn i hate dictatorship

I just got this new proxy and you didn't even try to refute anything. You're just going on full damage control without actually attacking on substance like I've already pointed out

Stop talking to yourself, you look like an insane person.

good going dysnomia keep attacking on substance

im you

im also you

all me

Yeah, I already know what you're trying to do ask for a screencap and then you'll say it's shoped. Fuck off back to CHEESE, FOR EVERYONE! dysnomia and kill yourself.

I am no goon and I have no intention of letting you splinters get away with whatever it is you're up to.

I don't think it would be right to screenshot this thread and show everyone your samefag post ID's, but everyone else, you should probably be aware of how transparent these idiots are.

hash ! = ips
Yeah you can fuck off. We all know your an Holla Forums goon. Kill yourself while your at it.

hash is associated with IP idiot

different hash = different IP
same hash = same IP
samefag is very obvious with IDs enabled

example
>>>Holla Forums

i am on the fence about dysnomias take on spam and people raiding Holla Forums
we will have to see in a few months
maybe he will make Holla Forums great again, maybe not

however i am very much convinced that with regarding everything else board related he is fucking up. why change the deafult css? why the wordfilters? why make meta threads with near zero follow up?

Abstract a bare ip address from any of that hash. I'll wait a month for that shit to happen. Also kys dysnomia you put a worddfillter on freeech because you're trying to wipe /inttl/ from Holla Forumss history. You're paranoid and don't want anyone from /inttl/ to slip up and get doxed. So you try to make people forget about freeech. That's the theory.

I love you, me~

come on gais

lets just suck each other's dicks & shitpost

Wait a second… How would filtering make anyone forget? If anything it just makes you guys more noticed.

Dumb logic if you ask me.

you mean me

We'll bang, ok?

sounds good

thanks dysnomia

No problem, the amount of time it was taking the page to put it there was pissing me off. It loads a lot faster without it.

I liked it because Holla Forums is NSFW, but whatever.

So am I

well they did on 4chan didn't they? The last time I checked no one tries to exodus from that place because its Holla Forums (and other IBs) are all filtered. Trying to entrap them on rule cucked 4chan forever.

True, but the difference is that 4chan won't let you post with it, Holla Forums just converts it over to a new word.

who the hell wants to go to fr33ch anyway?

I always knew pyro was a girl!

That's not my point. I'm saying it makes people forget about the words eventually.

checked

no it doesn't, as long as it's filtered the word is in the board settings page.

the only way people would forget is if everyone stopped saying the word, in which case would be good

hmmm… interesting.
fre ech.net/fam/res/36437.html

yeah CHEESE, FOR EVERYONE! sure seems like a great place to me.

what do you mean intl wants to destroy 8ch while dysnomia is just doing his job.

It's one of the shittiest chans there is. CHEESE, FOR EVERYONE! and its users are pure cancer.

that must be why you liked their thread here isn't it……

Yeah you can fuck right off and hand the keys of Holla Forums to someone actually competent.

Hello dysnomia

t. dysnomia

XD and I love how anyone could possible think me saying
hmm interesting means I like fre ech or intl. Now I know for sure your a goon and your strawman is obvious.

I think he's doing a good job keeping you fags mad.

;_;

:^)

As discussed?

We do not want to stayBarth2032