So Holla Forums Holla Forums is dead. 55 posts an hour as of currently. As much as I like 8chans smaller boards...

So Holla Forums Holla Forums is dead. 55 posts an hour as of currently. As much as I like 8chans smaller boards, a slow Holla Forums just isn't very much fun. This site still has potetial and I'm open for gathering on some Holla Forums alternative. But lets face facts Holla Forums Holla Forums has seen its trickle down to nothing. Its time that we settle on a new home. Holla Forums will still have a place as a site, even if Holla Forums and Holla Forums here wear tinfoil hats, they have generally more entertaining users and there are lots of nice smaller boards on Holla Forums. But be honest guys Holla Forums is fucking dead on this site. Nothing wrong with using Holla Forums as a whole, but stay abreast of alternative chans and split your poasting based on what boards you like on each site. For example, 4chan is a cancerous hell hole, but the /vr/ board and /ck/ are nice. 420 chans drug boards are the ultimate in chilling, and other sites are going to carve out their niches. 76chan /sp/ is great on gamedays for example. So tell me what boards you hang out on which caricature forums, lets get an idea where each other go so we can at least stay in touch.

*meant to say Holla Forums and Holla Forums here wear tinfoil hats, the user bases are insane and paranoid but genuinely entertaining. Sorry for the mistyping friends.

*also not carcature forums I mean to say caricature forums, typing while high has made me make weird mistakes and I aplogize.

So let me get this right, Holla Forums is dead, and instead of allowing it to gain traffic, you want everyone to go to an even more dead Holla Forums alternative?

For what purpose exactly?
For what purpose do you complain Holla Forums is slow and then urge everyone to go to an even slower Holla Forums?

Holla Forums is slow lets go somewhere more dead

great logic there champ.

I was sort of rambling, I don't think Holla Forums is really going to revive on Holla Forums. I'm trying to say that I don't mind slower boards, but Holla Forums isn't that interesting as that. Obviously 4chan Holla Forums is out of the question, 420 chan Holla Forums is mostly people so stoned they can't see straight, so what outside Holla Forums alternative are there? (Obviousy they don't have to be Holla Forums boards) Holla Forums with a good amount of traffic that dosen't delete raid threads, that's really the main critera. 4chan Holla Forums is pure cancer and rolling, there has to be a good place to go to.

I can tell. You're so high that you thought you made typing mistake when its actually just a wordfilter.

Do us a favor and stay on 420chan.

To be fair I only smoke weed a few times a year and thats cause it really messes with my brain. I don't really fit in with the stoner section of 420chans culture. I most just post on /hooch/ with pictures of pain thinner and stuff. All I'm asking is if there is a good Holla Forums alternative floating around out there. 888chan, dead, 711 chan dead, 7chan, so slow that cactus grow there, honeypot, pure honeypot. I need a good Holla Forums in my life. What do we do?

This would be it.

The 2nd most active Holla Forums on the web.

Improve the Holla Forums we're on?

I've had the most fun I've had on Holla Forums on Holla Forums of any Holla Forums in years and years. 4chan Holla Forums got cancer early but the raids and stuff kept it entertaining till about 2011 or 2012. I don't even really mind if the pedos are gone, though I worry it establishes a dangerous slide of soon you'll be banned for posting flat chested girls. Holla Forums has been a part of my life off and on for 10 years now. I'm just worried that Holla Forums here has been subverted and ruined honestly.
TL:DR I'm worried that Holla Forums will never be the same. Where did all the old space cowboys go?
What other boards do you guys use on what other chans>?
I just want to reach out now, if the traffic slips down to 7chan levels I want to stay in touch even if it is just as anons.

This is what needs to be done.

4chan Holla Forums was great from 2003 until 2007.
it was '👌' from 2007 to 2009 but in 2010 once moot introduce permanent 'temporary' captcha it just became absolute shit.

on top of that by the end of 2008 meme culture had leaked to the rest of the internet and with the advent of smart phones in 2007 the normies ate it up.

here on Holla Forums we have a duty to protect early internet culture and improve upon it.

It was a year full of technical issues that caused the site to decline in the past, but now that the issues have been resolved we can start growing the site again by advertising and sticking around.
Honestly, this is my only home and i don't want to see this place die.. It has too much potential.

Holla Forums is dead. owned by a datiminer

yahh!

i occasionally go on halfchan Holla Forums during very slow days, and right now, despite it being only early june, that Holla Forums is currently being raped to death by summerfags who repost memes from twitter and 9gag. Holla Forums was declared officially dead 3 years ago, and i see the current state as a testimony to that.

faggot OP just wants more Loli

I'll just leave this here.

great thread man barth2032

trips Barth2032

Barth2032

I have a theory that the nutjobs on Holla Forums are the result of derailment techniques from (((external forces))). You can't troll the trolls, but you can make posts that follow their beliefs and narratives but are so autisticly amplified that the users become fractionated and infighting results. Just a thought, anyone else think this or am I the tinfoil?

ur a tinfoil Barth2032

I also believe that the government perpetuates the bat shit crazy conspiracy theories to tarnish the reputable theories. If the normies think that all conspiracy theories are grade A tinfoil you dont have much to worry about. Or maybe Holla Forums has ruined my life one of the two.

Go to librechan.net we are doing It up