8ch.net/pol/res/8580316.html#8597373
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*be

Truthseeker is romanian not jewish

Really? Tell me more.

meh
gipsy, jew
what difference does it make

Pretty sure it's retards having a laff at sub-Quentin tier arguments.
What's more worrying is learningcode being a mod on Holla Forums and they somehow don't realize it despite seeing conspiracies everywhere.

You sad bastards.

Holy shit you just now realized this?

nah m8, just havin' a laff is all

Oh. Carry on then.

Actually I made the first one on a Holla Forums thread. That was literally the only one I made. People just hijacked it, its why some are okay quality and others aren't or maybe its just guy I dunno. Also Im Holla Forums Im just not a communist but a traditional Marxist. Sorry just felt I should clear that up. Any beyond the first one is not me

I was truthseeker before it was cool tbh.

Don't listen to this person. He isn't me. I actually made 5 of the comics, the newer ones are fake though. Also any true Marxist believes in the creation of a communist state. It's just all the ones that have been labeled as communist so far fail to uphold basic Marxist principles.

Truthseeker here this man is a fraud.

You know, if would be funny if there was no original truthseeker. Like some kind of bootstrap paradox.

All ghese fakers need to leave. True communism ise rising and we cannot have these fakers try to disrupt everything. All the comics are amazing and made by yours truly.

Drumpf, cuckoldry, and cumskin are also confirmed for reddipol falseflags.
8ch.net/pol/res/8580316.html#8597373

I'm the original Truthseeker. I'm actually a gay republican doing these comics for shits and gigles.

Why am I not surprised in the least.

Checked
Yeah I am sure they ironically have terabytes on their hard drives.

reddipol BTFO

I only go on Holla Forums to claim credit for shitposting I do or don't do on other boards tbh.

Real TruthSeeker here, I'm contacting my lawyer right now. If you drumpfkins don't stop impersonating me and stealing my comics I WILL take legal action. Consider yourself warned, reddipol.

You can't sue a gay republican. That's homophobic, and won't lower our ungodly tax burden in any way.

Guys literally its me. These guys are memesters

Yeah, whatever you say TruthSeeker. Now stop attention whoring you Holla Forumstard.

Where's that quote about how if people pretend to be retarded they start attracting actual retards?

Reminder to hide all trip/namefags or go back to reddit where you belong

>>>Holla Forums8593902
>>>Holla Forums8594154
>>>Holla Forums8597373

All me.

REAL TruthSeeker here, I refuse to access /Pol since its racism, classism, sexism and bigotry are the complete opposites of what I stand against, as a philosopher-warrior of the marxist cause its my duty to keep myself guarded against such toxic influences since i can't risk them corrupting my work.

(me)

THE TIME HAS COME AT LAST

TO THROW AWAY THE MASK

NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE

MY TRY IDENTITY

I'M TRUTHSEEKER
I'm Truthseeker. The real Truth seeker.

I am a Holla Forums but I'm a traditional Marxist and I'm okay with communism theoretically.