I have so much crap on my phone, shitposting it here

I have so much crap on my phone, shitposting it here

I don't even remember why/where I took these

I still remember that day… it was fun

What flowers would Holla Forums get for their home?

tbh, I threw this crap… what sort of art does Holla Forums think would make a house feel better?

Muh first manga collection

why was there a moon at the morning (maybe afternoon, I used to wake up after noon)

My first gunpla

An accident I saw last year

You wouldn't happen to have any pics of kids by any chance?

As a matter of fact, I do

Although you might like a picture of an adult even more

I did had to pay for a cab fee later that afternoon/evening

crap, wrong pic!! That's something I cooked; the restaurant had the same colored cloth

I'm so baka TwT

Ebola-chan was real ♥

Lesbian Moon!

Even if the magic is gone from being a weeaboo… I want to ensure the happiness to others sticks.

Here is the luffy cosplayer that was near her

GODS, sticky this thread

Both, I like having all sorts of plants around my house.

I would make prints from my favourite artists, I don't have millions of dollars to buy their actual works.

Mmmmm….

(chekked)
Nice!

Nigga wtf

That time, the moon was red

Landscaping is good for the home. Personally I've been looking for the Burning Bush (just a berry bush with red leaves… really nice).

As for paintings, I might get into doing my own paintings to increase the home value. I don't want to say too much about it, but the type of art I'll be using is minimalist over large canvas.

We already have a small garden; we're growing peppers, basil, sweet potatoes, and other stuff.

It's small, but we'll later move the "farming" section of the backyard to a more spacious area.

Jesus fucking…. Minmei? Are you goddamn kidding me?
Get the fuck off the internet.

Meme-may was precocious

The only good about her character is that it reflected a certain truth: GIRLS are poisonous to a relationship. Whenever you're in a relationship with a girl, she will destroy that relationship by being overwhelmed over simple things. When you're in a relationship with a woman, the girl will destroy it by trying to become relevant in your life… notice that in both instances she is a self-centered brat.