Questioning The Holocaust - Why We Believed (Part 1 of 2)

Questioning The Holocaust - Why We Believed (Part 1 of 2)

A documentary by Eric Hunt

Why did we believe in gas chambers disguised as shower rooms?

Questioning The Holocaust : Why We Believed (Part 1 of 2) examines the unbelievable "gas shower" claims and how images of concentration camp prisoners directly killed by Allied air attacks are cynically exploited to promote "The Holocaust."

Help support independent media! Please donate at QuestioningTheHolocaust.com

Additional Links :
Free PDF and Kindle Books at HolocaustHandbooks.com
Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust - Codoh.com

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fWzyq
archive.is/gCTtQ
pjtv.com/?cmd=mpg&mpid=340
carolynyeager.net/update-alleged-nazi-executions-struthof-camp-france
archive.is/Jcspa
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM?t=11m50s
goybiscuits.com/item/314-soviets-evacuating-jews.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
codoh.com/library/document/2963/
vho.org/GB/c/GR/Green.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergen-Belsen_concentration_camp
ibtimes.co.uk/bergen-belsen-70th-anniversary-nazi-concentration-camp-liberation-graphic-images-1496549
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2010/10/mass-graves-and-dead-bodies.html
reddit.com/r/holocaust/wiki/auschwitz-walendy
collections1.yadvashem.org/notebook.asp?lang=ENG&dlang=ENG&module=search&page=next_list&rsvr=7@7¶m=ENG</>15</>1</>7</>ENG</>15</>Burial</>INX_TERM</>0</>!35;994</>@@7</>main</>100215</>0</>jaguar50_4044_388149</>0</>ENG</>INX_TERM@994</>z1zSubject - Thesaurus terms: z3zBurial, Literal z1zDatabanks: z3zPhotos Archive</>0</>0</>dts</>records</>/arch_srika/1A-245G/1A-35G/1EO1_.jpg</>¶m2=&site=sapir
cwporter.com/partone.htm
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1427124532696-1.pdf
8ch.net/polarchive/res/7.html
theguardian.com/society/2016/apr/07/the-sugar-conspiracy-robert-lustig-john-yudkin
amazon.com/Every-Single-One-Was-Someone/dp/9652295914
amazon.co.uk/Mein-Kampf-Adolf-Hitler/dp/817224164X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Bump

anti-slide Bump.

Oh nice. Is this new? It's new to me.

Bump because it looks good (although I can't watch it right now because there are other people in the same room with me).

bump

SUCK ON THAT, KIKES

This looks interesting, bookmarked for later

Just watched it

It was well done. I don't think it's the best intro video for normies though. This is a good watch for those who have already been initiated a bit.

Wasn't this made by the guy that put up the trailer video with the paetron request at the end of it?

Go back to reddit.

That was Ry Dawson, who's claiming a "Nazi Hutner" is going to use the Einsatzgruppe reports to help him debunk the Holohoax.

Oh yeahhhh. That faggot.

Yeah he needs to die in a hydrogen fire

I don't mean to de-rail, but we sort of have to accept the term "normies" even though, it is a leddit term. It can quickly devolve into a de-railment like it sort is right now. It's a fracture point that is easily subject to anger trolling.

I understand your point of view, user, but you need to have some restraint to avoid degeneration of the topic at hand.

BUMP FOR THE MOVIE

No we fucking don't, kill yourself redditor.

bump

Bump

Anybody have that screencap of that kike on reddit who said he survived the holocaust and somebody uncovered he already "died" in the holocaust?

No we don't. go away you cunt.

I will watch this when I have some free time, his other works are top notch. Should be good

I don't mean to be "that guy," but this is mildly anti-Semitic. Better remove this one, guys.

Wat

NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE

Is this Eric's new movie?

What IS a good intro?

yeah, I'm gonna need a source there matey.

This is a good one (a similar vid even better is gone now, whoda thunk). I'd follow this up with Ernst Zundel Setting the Record Straight.

The supposed "Nazi" hunter he's talking about is Mark Gould, a wanna-be Wiesenthal who thought he found his own Demjanjuk, then sued the Weisenthal Center when they wouldn't go along with it (I'm sure that's going to be used as "proof" for the Nazi-Zionist conspiracy).

archive.is/fWzyq

archive.is/gCTtQ

pjtv.com/?cmd=mpg&mpid=340

Because that's all there was to believe. There were never any differing opinions when it came to this. 6,000,000 jews were gassed and cremated, the Nazis were genocidal maniacs, and that was all there was to it.

There's a counter-theory proposed for every other historical event in the world,
EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE
which is protected by law in some countries.

It's stupid when you look back on it now, but that's pretty much how it is

lol, I had no idea he had such an autistic hobby.

welp, time to throw out war by deception.

Thanks, that's the one I was looking for

Each shower head has a valve.

The holocaust has been officially holocausted.

Just finished part 1. Very well presented, looking forward to part 2.

Disagree. Except for the length (most people are ADD and need their info in 15 minute or less doses) I'd say this is a near perfect introductory video.

How can you deny the holocaust when there are hard, objective, empirical facts to support it?
It would take the same kind of mental gymnastics SJWs use to reaffirm themselves they're on the right side of history.

hi JIDF

okay, i'll bite. where are these hard, objective, empirical "facts" you speak of? can you bring them forth into our humble little thread to enlighten us nazi plebs?

You must be new here.

Maybe watch the video and/or give an example of this empirical truth? You also might consider cutting off those silly curls.

Excellent Documentation.

Thank you user.

t. Just recently holohoax-redpilled german

Are you fucking kidding me right now? I mean for real, are you being serious?
Where's your proof that air exists? This is basic fucking shit that everyone fucking knows. I shouldn't have to spoonfeed you shit you learn in 4th grade history class you retards holy shit.

You're not very good at this, Finklestein.

5th graders aren't shoved an objectively false conspiracy down their throats. I doubt middle schoolers learn to be anti-semetic through textbooks shithead.

Yes, they are.

Exhibit A: you

It originated on /r9k/, actually.

Are you aware you're undermining the deaths of the people who had to endure that kind of torture?
That's like if your mother was shot and you come up with this kind of conspiracy that it never happened and that the guy who shot her was actually and advocate for the white race who dindu nuffin yadda yadda.
Grow up. You're wrong about history.

Like the inmates at Nordhausen in OP's video demonstrably killed by allied fire? With testimony from jews backing it up? (57:30)

You're projecting. You yourself are using deceitful martyrdom to justify everything from the post-war ethnic cleansing of Germans to modern day ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. You're either an abject ignoramus or a knowing accessory to murder. Either way, you are sadly in the majority.

And that makes me right.

Okay. Prove even one single Jew was killed in a gas chamber. Should be easy, right? :^)

I'm not spoonfeeding you idiot.
I refuse to entertain ignorance.

Because you're wrong faggot.

The holocaust never happened.

The holocaust never happened

Say it with me you worthless piece of shit.

>What? You won't give me citations that air exists? Well that's because it doesn't!!!

It was always normalfag.
The chans were never politically correct and our terminology reflects that.
We call people newfag, oldfag, normalfag, etc.
Only a fucker from politically correct leddit that fears the wrath of SRS would use normie.

I can prove that air exist. It has a measurable element on the periodic table and you can feel air by holding your hand flat and swiping it back and forth infront of you. The resistance you feel is air.

Now prove that even one Jew died in a gas chamber or admit you got BTFO and go back to plebbit like the defeated faggot you are.

That's not proof.

Everybody keeps regurgitating that.

But once you ask for the supposed facts, you get shunned for the secular sin of "HOLOCAUST DENIAL".

No, you got destroyed because you can't prove YOUR retarded conspiracy you rat faced kike.

No proof of God does not mean God does not exist.

No, I can. I just don't like spoonfeeding idiots.
Why don't you prove the holocaust doesn't exist. The burden of proof is on you anyhow since you make the claim it never happened.

already btfo here

Just filter and ignore

You need proof to prove something happened, not the other way around.

Not proof.

lol kikes lied about being shoah'ed and committed mass fraud. Who woulda thunk a Jew would do something like this?

The Video does exactly that shlomo.

The basic shit that I knew of was kind of discredited by the video I just watched, gas chamber etc, can you show some other proof, please?

Yeah, I'm not watching some no-name Youtube cuck who probably has a shaved head and has a Nazi flag in his bedroom.
I might as well watch conspiritard videos on Youtube about flat-earth theory and provide that as evidence it is real.

why is stupid shit like this stickied? There is tons of eyewitnesses and confessions to these crimes. only a retard would take this videos as facts, the nazis got what the deserved(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

This is shitposting

I agree brother.

This, filter and report.

Sorry for disturbing your safespace.

That's not how burden of proof works, if i say god doesn't exist it's not on me to prove he does. it is you who says it happend and therefore must prove it happend

In certain countries you can be imprisoned for questioning or flat out denying the holocaust. Now that isn't necessarily indicative that what I believe is right, but getting arrested for questioning history seems a little suspicious to me.

If you're really curious (and I highly doubt you are) look up the articles on Bestgore about the holocaust. But that requires looking up stuff and reading, far too much work for a shitposter spamming Holla Forums at 2 in the morning.

Don't waste your breath m80.

If it's real, why were so many lies told? Even today the official museums try to falsely pass off pictures of the door to one of the delousing chambers as pictures of the door to the shower room / gas chamber. There were also claims of shrunken head, soap and lampshades, which have been debunked, and many Jews have been caught telling outright lies that were only "real in my mind." Originally, all of the concentration camps were claimed as death camps, but now only a few which were occupied by the Soviets (85% Jewish commissars) are still claimed to be death camps. The estimated death counts for many different camps has been revised and reduced in number, yet the official number of 6,000,000 dead Jews is still claimed. After all the deception and lies by the Jews that have been called out, how can anyone possibly still believe the story?

Another anti-kike thread with few replies stickied.
Only have to check the catalog to see threads with hundreds of replies sliding.

We get it mods.
You think we think its cool to not like jews.
Do you have any idea what people are really trying to say?

holy christ on a fucking bike
we're not even at 100 replies yet and the degree of shill numbers and/or Holla Forums raiding going on is ridiculous
i could argue with these retards til i was blue in the face but i know they aren't here in good faith don't even fucking know how burden of proof works. "prove a negative hurr" good to see you never made it out of 4th grade

mods you're doing okay, if not being extremely slow at removing the shitposters.

well, while I beliefe that a genocide by the means of willfull starvation and exposure to sickness happened there, they are actually right that you should at least bother to back up your beliefs or either it is indeed shitposting because you are just spewign ad hominems.

Everybody seems like a history expert now.

There's no "let's discuss and research this", it's either "shut up you antisemitic jew hating hitler goy how dare you deny the 6 trillion that clearly died" or "gas the kikes nothing happened in the holocaust hitler was a peace loving flower child oppressed by the entire rest of the world that was evil".

If you ever botherd to read any of the thousand threads about the holocaust on Holla Forums you would know that isn't true but alas you are one of those I am neutral everyone is wrong kinda person.

the fuck are you talking about?

the discussion has been had a million times over, and we still have regular holohoax infodump threads every once in a while. What the fuck do you expect us to do, repeat the same conversations every fucking day like a charade just for the random few newfags who stumble across Holla Forums?

Jews died in concentration camps.

Maybe some were even deliberately killed.

But there is no documented order in existence from NSDAP officials that says "Kill all the Jews".

There is no evidence of Jews being killed in gas chambers outside of eye-witness testimonies which say that the corpses were "emaciated and pale". People killed with cyanide based gas turn pink and blotchy, not pale.

You're straw manning our position, perhaps unintentionally. In war, people die. We're just saying that the numbers are exaggerated and that there is no real evidence of a Nazi master plan to kill every Jew in existence.

This, why should I waste my time, trying to change the minds of newfriends or absolute tards who refuse to see reason?

boy… If there were and are teaching wrong things in for example biology then what makes you think about they wouldnt pour propaganda to unsuspecting students?

Well i guess its true what they say… If you repeat it long enough itll be true.

to help them see the truth because you are a good pal?

It is mathematically impossible to cremate 6 or 11 million people during the time frame of ww2 with the amount of ovens they had in use even if you assume that the ovens were operating at full power 24/7. The real number would be less than half a million and that's still assuming 100% efficiency.

Oy vey shut this one down too.

That's 6 trillion, not 6 million. It should either be 6*10^6, or 6*10^n to make fun of how they keep increasing the number. Just picking an arbitrary high number isn't effective comedy.

It's a thread about a new video any Holla Forumsack who doesn't know shit about the holocaust yet should watch. I'm not sure what about this constitutes you whining about it being made a bit more visible. There's too many newfags around, so basic education is needed.

On a separate note, the video doesn't work for me. Playback ID error.

I just watched part one.
That is the ultimate tale of deception and kikery.

Amerikikes and Britkikes, not even once.

Lying kikes and confessions obtained under torture… The Nazis even admitted that the Western camps were death camps, and that they made soap and lampshades from Jews when they were being tortured and their families were being threatened. The lampshade and soap stories, as well as the myth of the Western camps being death camps have been officially debunked even in the mainstream narrative but Nazis still confessed and were tried and executed for those crimes in the complete farce that was the Nuremberg Trials.

I have to ask, why are the jews going such a long distance to smear germans? What is it that they fear from them?

He's a fucking troll you idiots, not even a shill. Or if he is a shill then he is deliberately wasting your time. Notice how he says literally every single thing that sets you rabid autists off:
He doesn't stick to any argument, he just keeps saying "key sentences" engineered to set off your amygdala if you're a primitive fucktard.
Troll identification 101. This public service announcement has been brought to you by the Reichsführer Ministry of Propaganda.

That despite their defeat in the war they might bear a greater legacy: the truth.

Good video. Too bad the brainwashed masses will never wake up to this.

This. We german are being annihilated for telling the truth about the hidden rulers of this planet.

The holohoax is entirely founded upon "listen & believe". Jews are the original whiny leftist faggots.

Dude shoundn't the exponent say 6 million just itself? Since the holocaust is such a massive propaganda lie and has exponential interest over time, since the happy merchants are such helpful bankers?

Like a lot of supposed imageboard terms, it predates 4chan, much less fucking reddit

We get it Shlomo, you're a kike.

They know that you idiot they're fucking bored with nothing better to do.

Every fucking time.

You get it.
This is a Firestarter Media op. Their shit gets pinned all the fucking time.

That's Kyle Hunt, autismo.

Castle Hill is CODOH, unless you think Sinead secretly controls them too?

I suggest everyone just do the arithmetic. I saw on cable tv a doco on the holoco$t featuring a genius holoco$t historian researcher. A fine jewish gentleman who proclaimed to the camera that 80% of all the deaths occurred in a 6 month period from 1943-44. So there is 788,400 minutes in 18 months, 4.8 million/788,400 = 6, which means the evil germans killed 6 jews/ minute 24/7 for 18 months. Quite a feat if I do say so myself.

Sorry should be 18 month not 6

I've seen this several times already, they're adamant that we use only their terms and try to cause as much division as they can.

There's no doubt about the JIDF being here, it's time we take a look at their tactics and start pointing them out.

For years I've been saying that getting smart educated people to question the holocaust based on the technical and scientific issues was key and it's great to see this starting. There's no appealing to emotions when people are talking about how absurd the survivor testimonies are with babies being thrown into fires as fuel or the smoke looking different when women bodies were being burned.

The best weapon against the Holohoax are curious and intelligent historical buffs who don't hate Jews and want to see both sides of the issue. They might even be Jews themselves. Neutral people who get caught up in it.

Seeing threads like these being stickied here still gives me hope for the board.

Should fix that. The post was not removed by a moderator or the user, it was 100% removed by a mod. If a user removes their own post it says deleted, not removed.

there arent any

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim, so far revisionist information posted ITT has met that burden while you continue to shitpost. 0/10 see me after class.

GOTCHA JEWS, LOOKS LIKE YOUR DAYS ARE A LOT LIKE YOUR FOREARMS. NUMBERED

There's a toasty oven waiting for you you piece of shit.

Technically that is not true, there was a camp, Natzweiler I believe but it actually supports the revisionist narrative funny enough.

The camp doctor wanted a fresh batch of corpses for some experiments so he made inquiries to other camps if they could put some corpses on ice and ship them to Elsass where the camp was. The requests were denied so they converted a building into a gas chamber and actually gassed some people.

This was apparently a one time event and the paperwork trail on it is quite typical of Germany, meaning they pretty much had a document for every step of the process down to recites of the building material.

But the biggest smoking gun is the inquiries made to the other camps, the supposed death camps, if people were killed by thousands each day, why was it so hard to get 30 corpses on ice and shipped west?

Source?
I thought I had heard of everything but this is a new one for me.

:^)

Dr. Robert Faurisson:

carolynyeager.net/update-alleged-nazi-executions-struthof-camp-france
archive.is/Jcspa

Saw that thread. Wasn't the registry open to correction, and the mods confirmed he was a survivor?

I think it's foolish to assume that they would have used cyanide gas if it was a one off event, carbon dioxide would seem the most natural choice since it mimics natural death and is very quick, you do need to get the atmosphere up to 10 percent though.

But that's officially what they used?

Are we supposed to just pick and choose which parts of their story to believe so we can pretend David Col's narrative is true? Yeah, he claims there was a "a genuine paper trail" to prove that it happened, but he says the same thing about Treblinka.

How could the mods possibly confirm that?

Nobody's saying he was impersonating another heeb, just that it shows how full of shit the lists of Shoah'd jews are.

Turn on a fan Jew.
Feel the aerodynamics of your bulbous nose and pouty lower lip as the air exerts pressure on the cartoon like physical features commonly found among your race.

I love photoshop in moments like that.

We've been over this, Holla Forums. The holocaust never happened; Allies' bombings and destruction of supply lines, power-plants, waterlines and typhus killing maybe 20 or 30 noses. The shower rooms didn't make soap from other noses, nor were clothing fumigation tactics used to kill typhus used to gas noses. And If the holocaust happened, how do we still have noses? Even if it WAS real, (mind the big leap of faggotry over the gap of reason there) we can still all have a hearty chuckle about it because joos are literally subhumans without souls and they all deserve to be cremated alive anyway. Who cares.

The segment at 11:50 is mind blowing. Really well done.

youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM?t=11m50s

I think you mean ==CARBON MONOXIDE== one little O atom makes a huge difference

Very well put together film. Any idea when Part 2 is going up?

holy fucking shit my sides
I watched this guy's Majdanek video, was great. Definitely will continue watching this.

The bigger point in the newspaper clipping where Steven Wise is talking about how they're injecting air into the veins of Jews, and how he has documentary proof that Hitler ordered it is this point:

>chairman of the World Jewish Congress says Jewish population within that zone at 4m

Here's another article reprinting the claim.

I've never seen this in a Holohoax documentary: Steven Wise said that, at the greatest extent of German control of Europe, there were just 4m Jews.

Now, add to this all of the reports of Jews in Poland being transported east by the Soviets before they were even fighting the Germans, and I think we've solved a big piece of the puzzle:
goybiscuits.com/item/314-soviets-evacuating-jews.html

Downloaded.

Be sure to download the documentary for yourself (and mirror it if you're so inclined) for when the Jews pull this video down.

There isn't a single, credible picture or film of the so-called Holocaust as it actually happened.

In other words, there isn't a single piece of evidence in favor of the so-called Holocaust.

The Nazis deported any Jews who wanted it to Judea, in what became Israel. They did this and financially reimbursed all Jews who sold their homes and businesses The deal to do this was the haavara agreement, this isn't disputed by historians.

Of course the Nazis wanted to kill all the jews, thats why they helped transport them to Israel and gave them their finances in full when they got there. DUH!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Of course they'd put camps outside of their country and where they're needed you fucking retards.

I think the implication is why were the ones on the allied side not death camps but the ones of the soviet side were?

Any information on how long hydrocyanic acid traces would last from Zyklon B? Most orthodox useful idiots would respond to that by claiming zyklon b doesn't last that long, this is only a good source in combination with chemistry analysis which would prove that if Zyklon b had been used its decay would be slow enough to still have traces 60+ years afterwards.

Because that's where the jews are you dumbass. The allies only got Germany, why would Germany put the death camps on their soil fucktard?

If they're death camps as you claim, you can surely prove it by posting credible pictures and films of the holocaust as it actually happened, right?

Really? Thats your argument? Because there were jews in those countries at that time, if thats the case then why weren't there death camps on the western side?

I'm saying they didn't put death camps anywhere, reddit,

1. That's not a picture of the Holocaust as it actually happened.
2. There is no way of telling from that picture when, where and by whom it was taken by.
3. There is no way of telling from that picture who is in that pile of bodies.
4. There is no way of telling from that picture how those people died.

In other words…pictures of piles dead bodies do not prove the Holocaust happened.

All that picture proves is:
1. At one point in the past someone took a picture of a bunch if dead bodies in a pit somewhere.

You want us to believe that every single body in that picture is a poor, innocent Jew killed by those evil, antisemitic Nazi's because you (and the caption) say so.

Now let me ask you question…have you ever seen a picture or a film of the gas chambers in operation?

I suppose you can prove that they are jews and that they were gassed then?

Cyanide and iron (which you find in brickwork & mortar) can form very stable, very long-lasting, water insoluble iron-cyanide compounds which appear blue.

codoh.com/library/document/2963/

For a more detailed treatment, read The Rudolf Report (pdf/mobi at holocausthandbooks.com).

In the past, the hoaxers tried to avoid the implications of Rudolf's tests by only testing for water-soluble cyanide compounds, i.e. excluding iron cyanide, and saying "see - the levels in the delousing chambers and the morgues are the same, therefore there were gassings."

In the current year, the slippery fuckers have been forced to accept that Rudolf's test results are correct, and now try to explain the presence of high levels of iron cyanide in the delousing chambers and the lack of significant iron cyanide traces in the krema morgues ("gas chambers") by arguing that the morgues weren't exposed to enough cyanide gas (/for long enough) for iron cyanide compounds to form.

Rudolf fairly convincingly BTFO this claim in a series of articles debating a hoaxer:
vho.org/GB/c/GR/Green.html

You're trolling right?

The existence of photos showing piles of emaciated bodies does not prove the official narrative of the holocaust to be true.

And your picture is from Bergen-Belsen, not Auschwitz. Bergen-Belsen is not considered to be a "death camp".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergen-Belsen_concentration_camp

ibtimes.co.uk/bergen-belsen-70th-anniversary-nazi-concentration-camp-liberation-graphic-images-1496549

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2010/10/mass-graves-and-dead-bodies.html

This is covered in the documentary. You clearly didn't watch it.

From Israel's holocaust museum

And again, Bergen-Belsen wasn't a "death camp".

Fail.

Ignore the third link.

Clueless faggot, note that according to the mainstream historians, gassings ceased at Auschwitz in 1944, therefore any bodies found there could not have been part of the alleged mass-killing program.

Further, note that the mainstream narrative claims that the gassed bodies were cremated (very quickly, and with very little fuel!) and the ashes and bone fragments scattered in an inter-dimensional portal which prevents further investigation.

Thus any photos of dead bodies at Auschwitz in 1945 cannot be evidence of a mass killing program.

Further note what the Soviets say they discovered upon capturing the camp and compare this with the present narrative:
reddit.com/r/holocaust/wiki/auschwitz-walendy

Sorry, forgot links.

collections1.yadvashem.org/notebook.asp?lang=ENG&dlang=ENG&module=search&page=next_list&rsvr=7@7¶m=ENG</>15</>1</>7</>ENG</>15</>Burial</>INX_TERM</>0</>!35;994</>@@7</>main</>100215</>0</>jaguar50_4044_388149</>0</>ENG</>INX_TERM@994</>z1zSubject - Thesaurus terms: z3zBurial, Literal z1zDatabanks: z3zPhotos Archive</>0</>0</>dts</>records</>/arch_srika/1A-245G/1A-35G/1EO1_.jpg</>¶m2=&site=sapir

I apologize for all the errors I'm making.

Then why does the official story say they were shipping trainloads of jews across Europe to the camps in Poland? And why were all those camps in Germany called extermination camps during the end of the war, and were deemed not to be extermination camps after investigation?

I'll make it simple for the good goys ITT.

Supplies to German labor camps were cut in WW2 by the allies and soviets.

They directed what little supplies to the war effort, not prison camps.

Gas was only used to disinfect clothing because of lice and other problems like typhus.

They didn't like Jews sure, but the Germans were very efficient at what they did, if they simply wanted to commit genocide they wouldn't have spent the resources required to take care of them and transport them between camps. They would have been shot on the spot.

Some mathematician also proved that with the infrastructure the German had they couldn't have killed 6 million Jews in as little a 6 or 8 years. That would mean 100s of deaths every day constantly without end for that time frame. Impossible.

bamp

good thread Holla Forums havent had a good holocauster thread in a while.

would contribute, but my hard drive crashed.

bamp

I hope it's not too late to ask this, and I'll preface this by saying that I've been lurking for a couple years now, but haven't don't much research about the holocaust.
I just finished the video, and I'm not sure how to feel about all this, especially at 28 min in where CBS cut out the part where she said that water came out, and that the "gas chamber" was a rumor (along with all the other consistencies in her story). Along with all the other examples of inconsistencies and outright falsehoods, I'm at a loss. I asked my friend about it, (pretty redpilled, we often joke about Islam/feminism/other cancerous shit), and he said that regardless of any inconsistencies, the fact that Nazi soldiers+officers admitted to it is undeniable proof of the holocaust. I'd read before about how Rudolf Höss was beaten to sign a deposition. Is it just that simple, that every Nazi who admitted guilt did so because of threats to himself or his family? Are there good resources I should see?

Essentially, I've seen lots of little pieces of what seems to be the whole puzzle (of the Jewish conspiracy). I've read about the Frankfurt School, seen the interview with Yuri, seen other current-day examples of subversion/encouragement of degeneracy etc. But how can I know that this is all part of (((their))) plan, and not just the result of useful idiots and Marxist ideology? How do I know that it all isn't just a lot of unrelated yet very similar actions of individuals creating a seemingly concerted effort? (yes this is straight from the wiki article for philosophy of Ghost in the Shell, the part about "Stand Alone Complex. I'd read through it a week ago after finishing the second movie.)

First off, its likely that kikes, using their control over the media as leverage, went to the Allied gov. and told them they could fake it if they could make it about a kike SHOAH! The gov, ignorant or underestimating the kike's tzeentchian manipulation abilities accepted, and thus the modern narritive was born. And then the cuckening began, and lo, the kikes took control. But as they all say, no plan survies battlefield contact. And thus, they underestimated us and memes. And then on a lone day at 2013, an user proclaimed trump will be best prez, and lo, it was so! For kek and dubs proclaimed it!

whoops, wrong screeny

you've been lurking for a couple a years and didn't know shit about jews or the holohoax? WTF

anyway, the Nuremberg trials compared to proper trials and rule of law were shit. they didn't follow most of methods that are supposed to be followed in a fair trial. and yes, torture/dealing was used to get confessions, although I guess some might have confessed innocuous things or because of what they were told and were seeing some might have confessed despite not being threatened to try and get on the Allies' good side.

also there were several that denied as well. there's even a video (some user will have it) of someone (can't remember who) explaining that the word "extermination" was mistranslated and that it can mean removal/deportation or something like that.

Rudolf Hess's testimony was extracted through over 48 hours of torture and sleep deprivation, as were the other defendants at Nuremberg, the Nazi defendants confirmed in the trial that electrified floors were used for mass execution and corpses were used for lampshades and soap, despite both of these details being disproven and quietly withdrawn from the orthodox holocaust narrative. Hess also gave testimony that guards would take smoke breaks or ride bicycles in the gas chambers in between gassings, despite the fact that Zyklon remains hazardous for 24 hours after use and requires full body protective gear to be around. It is also extremely flammable, so lighting a cigarette would blow the entire chamber and building to pieces, it is physically impossible that they took smoke breaks in the chambers even if they somehow figured out how to smoke cigarettes with a gas mask on. From these impossibilities is is evident that Hess slipped falsifying details into his confession after being tortured into giving it, unfortunately Nuremberg was a complete kangaroo court with no common law standard so no scrutiny or defense was provided whatsoever.

Just watched. Concise, informative, easily digestible, not so controversial that I need my headphones, and subtly humorous. You get a big thumbs up from me. I look forward to part II, and hope this inspires others to make similar documentaries.

>>>/oven/

I've read bits and pieces here and there, but like I said, I wasn't sure if it was all part of a master plan, or just a shit load of inconsistencies+jews on the news getting their 15 minutes for lying. My main concern is (probably was at this point) that it all appears related because Holla Forums can end up being an echo chamber sometimes, obviously since it's littered with shills who need to get btfo before threads are derailed (and I've seen plenty of screencaps of proof of shills).

This is pretty distressing for me, to say the least. The possibility (and starting to look like the certainty) that I haven't just known half-truths, but outright lies about it all. From what I've learned about Ideological Subversion/the bombing of civilians in Dresden and other places/the history of private central banks (from that documentary "The Money Masters")/other shit I can't recall right now… I just feel weightless/numb, ya know? I don't know how to describe it, that "I need to sit down and think about this" kind of feeling.

Thanks for your responses by the way.

fuck, I meant to quote

and not what I wrote, my bad.

If you're interested, here's a gigantic redpill on the nuremberg trials.
cwporter.com/partone.htm
(there's over 300 images like the ones in that link)
Carlos Whitlock Porter went through the entire Nuremberg Trail transcript and pulled out nuggets of insanity that were passed off as truth.

And then there's the trials own rules…pic related.

Holy shit. I need to read that book. This sounds like some people I've seen, the way they lie and then forget about it.

Thank you, I'll save this. Some of these are insane. I didn't know the Nuremberg trials were such a shitshow.

That's because you were never told the truth and your entire life taught to never, ever question what you've been told.

This is out in the open, available for anyone to see but unless you truly look at it, you'll never see just how ridiculous it all is.

To steal a line from Alex Jones, you're breaking the conditioning.

god damn.. this is eye opening, and these are from the official transcript? Fuckin' hell…

I've known that I've been told not to question things, but I've mainly just always been apathetic towards everything, with the suspicion that some nefarious shit was being done by unnamed groups "running the show" so to speak. This is just the biggest hurdle for me, the holocaust. I've had the suspicion that it isn't exactly what I've been told, but I didn't look into it (like I said, apathy but also laziness). Some of this shit is just ridiculous though. I'll need to keep reading up on it.

Huh. Maybe it's all coming together for me now. I mean it really just doesn't look like coincidence at this point to me, honestly. And it's making me anxious as hell.

I'm in the same boat as you. Endless indoctrination from school to the media about Holocaust denying has been the biggest hurdle for me to overcome. The only thing I don't get is what can we do besides spread the word? Knowledge is useless if it does result in some kind of action or change.

Yep. That's a scan of a copy of one of those volumes.

Check out the other documentaries as well. They're a bit easier to digest.

David Cole in Auschwitz
The Treblinka Archeology Hoax
Nazi Shrunken Heads

And if you're looking for related documentaries try
Hellstorm - Exposing The Real Genocide of Nazi Germany

and Holla Forums required watching:
Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told

sage for questioning the holy shoah

It just seems so hopeless. If this is really all true (which at this point it really looks like it, everything just fits too well. I feel like I'm lying to myself if I keep saying it's hypothetical.), then what can be done? They have so much money/control over everything, and have had it for so long, that it just looks unwinnable. Anyone with a shot at changing it just gets smeared or assassinated, too.

Thanks, I'll save these for when I have time to watch them. I have watched Hellstorm though, which really filled me with rage. Absolutely abhorrent…
I was turned off initially from TGSNT from seeing how long it was, but I guess I should stop putting it off and dive into all this. It's just difficult for me, because every time I spend more than a half hour looking into any "Holla Forums required reading/viewing" I just get angry and anxious, overwhelmed. Things are set up for some nasty dystopia that could happen in my lifetime, but even if it happens after I'm gone, I still feel enraged by the idea of that being the future for others, which I'm not sure why I feel that way. I don't plan on having kids (but maybe that'll change, I know Holla Forums hates whites that don't breed, so I don't know. Maybe I'll see it that way eventually.), so it's not like I'm worried about their sake. But the idea that this is a likely future for ANY good people just disgusts me. I mean, human nature itself disgusts me, I think our primitive aspects (pretty much entirely anything having to do with greed, whether it be for money, power, ego boost, whatever. It's why psychopaths disgust me the most.) are holding our species back from some higher greatness, like transcendence or something. And not as a gift to be given or discovered, but BUILT by human beings as we become more advanced. I don't think that people are naturally evil, but they are naturally greedy. Altruism is something that has to be learned, which we're capably of doing, but it is not our base instincts of human nature. That's why I tend to not feel any obligation to better our species, because it's just the existence I was dropped into, so to speak, and I'm not sure if it's worth any effort helping (our species). I don't mean to sound like some egotist or to say I'm worth more than that, I'm just disgusted by our primitive human nature and have a hard time caring about our species.

sorry for the rant.

also I phrased that like a tard, what I'm trying to say is that I don't like human nature, and so I don't feel obligated to help it, but I also hate the idea of people being treated like cattle by a few greedy bastards, holding back the entire potential of the human race. I do care and I don't care, and I'm having a hard time rationalizing how I'm supposed to feel about it all.

TGSNT is definitely worth a watch.
'1/3 the Holocaust' is also a long one, and the creator covers the ridiculousness of Nuremberg quite a bit. Also recommended.

-t. a half nigger

”The Holocaust is not a religion for Jews. It is a religion par excellence for goyim”
- Israel Shamir

Just try to get through tGSNT. take it in small doses if you need to. Each episode is about 15 minutes in length.

If you feel yourself getting too angry, channel those emotions into doing something positive. Like working out or activism or the like.
Or just take a small break.

Yeah I would've listed that one but the ones I listed are better for someone just getting into the holyhoax. 4 hours can be a buzzkill for someone on the fence.

Thanks, I'll take your advice and do some exercise when it gets to be too much. It really fills me with anxiety but also ambition. Lots of ambition. I've felt "depressed" before (I wouldn't say it was clinical depression but I felt like doing nothing/being nothing) so I guess I could use that to keep myself motivated to improve myself.

Use your anger and frustration at the lies you've been told to not only better yourself but your people.

Go through life with them mentality that you don't want what has happened to you happen to any of your people (family included) ever again.

Do you mean Hess or Hoess?

Bump for visibility

The ashes of the 6 gorillian were probably spread (or worse). Jews are so flammable that the females were used as kindling!!

The mass graves and the bodies exist goy! They're right where we say they are, goy.
No, you can't investigate the burial areas!
That would dishonor the poor innocent Jews who were murdered by you evil antisemitic nazi's!

How dare you disagree with us, you holocaust denier!

I honestly don't see why this is favored, since it's too "Pathos", if you know what I mean. It feels like a holocaust doc, unlike TGSNT

Crap, I just realized that's a left/right pic

Unlike the Holocaust, the events in Hellstorm actually happened.

Nice job. Keep it up.

If you ever go to a holohoax tour, take this with you.
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1427124532696-1.pdf

Holocaust Megathread

>>>/pdfs/820

minor ramblings. maybe they are useful?

Culture is not necessarily a good thing. It serves many functional purposes, one of those being the preservation of information (reductionist). Militarized cultural extremism (among other identity institutions) is the globalized world’s quintessential schrodinger’s cat: what for one culture is heaven, for another culture is hell.
I believe that if the Jewish community is guilty of anything, is of being too identity aware. They have always done what is best for their own community, with absolutely no regard for the effect those actions have on other communities. As a germ that has evolved past all chemical solutions, the jews have placed these concepts at the spearhead of their collective (un)conscious. Being the most identity aware of identities, they have developed a sophisticated and wide ranging arsenal of cultural and identity weapons, one of them being the ability to label anything as racism and at the same time peddle Zionism as their birthright which is totally not racism.
I believe this is a marketing trick. It has to do with the power of perception, therefore, media (words/images/video/music). Again, they have been aware of this for a long while and have since they have currently placed themselves as the ruling elite by controlling the largest media outlets (hollywood).
Weapons and Technology. History will not steer itself
War is where honorable men go to die. It is the way the people who send them, get rid of them.

Bump.

THE 6 MILLION FIGURE HAS NO BASIS IN REALITY. IT'S FUCKING NUMEROLOGY:

But that's what they claim they used in their 'well documented' shit.

Actually, you can prove the existence of a demiurge with classical logic, and St. Thomas Aquinas did so, along with many others.

You would know this if you were a Christian worth half a bucket of stale horse piss.

Of course, if you were a decent Christian, you would also know that God's Chosen People are the followers of Christ (i.e. Christians), and that the Jews are a doubly cursed race who are the children of the Devil, not Abraham, and who do their father's work in this world.

But that would require you to actually read the damn book, and it is quite obvious you did not. Somebody told you what to believe and think, and you listened.

That's the problem with all atheists. When it comes to religion they just don't fucking read.

It doesn't even matter whether or not you agree with whatever religion, but if you're gonna criticize it at least do your homework. People that actually wanted to understand the Bible have made entire life studies out of it, going back to the source text, learning arcane languages to be able read it, but no here we have Herpy McDerpy who is just 17 years old and he just so happens to be atheist and here's what he thinks of Christianity.

beautiful

Most likely you had the shit read to you by someone else, who cherrypicked and interpreted as they pleased.

I'm starting to notice there are 2 types of people. Those who self reflect, and those who do not.

The latter constantly makes statements like yours, illustrating your total unawareness of irony .

And then you talk about self reflection, you're a fucking teenager. This is pathetic. Get the fuck out, go do you homework or something.

Someone just replied to me with this as evidence the Holocaust happened.

Help?

We can check IDs here, Moshe.

I know cuckie, I was just baiting in hopes of getting proper arguments against people who might say something like .

Hello, fellow halfie.

How do you plan to live your life?

I think I might adopt several white kids and raise them to be turbo Nazis, just as a fuck you to Jews who made my life so complicated.

Download before it gets shoahed.

bump

Already got shoah'd in Goymany

bump

bump

bump

Well this sank down pretty fast.

Holocaust Megathread

8ch.net/polarchive/res/7.html

bump

bump

You can see all those camps in Germany in the picture, right?

This was one of the first real things I saved from a 4/pol/ holohoax thread that wasn't purely satirical. And then in that same thread I think someone made mention that it takes close to two hours to burn a body, and they quoted some researcher and a mortuary site to back it up. I called up the two mortuaries in my town and they said the same thing.

That's what made me start to doubt

more screencaps of what I thought was good

bump

Bump

In World War 1 the British literally gassed more Adolf Hitlers than the Axis gassed Jews during World War 2.

Been studying hollow hoax since 1995 - once you start studying you stop believing.

remember the
actual workcamp confirmed deads, killed by the RAF and USAF.

In World War 1 the British literally gassed more Adolf Hitlers than the Axis gassed Jews during World War 2.

Been studying hollow hoax since 1995 - once you start studying you stop believing.

remember the
actual workcamp confirmed deads, killed by the RAF and USAF.

damnit, holocaust hubcaps….

bump

Anyone know when the second part is coming out?

When Eric Hunt was on John Friend's podcast he said around Fall.

Have you ever asked yourself why it is that this is the only genocide anyone learns in government schools?

The only one that goes to great detail and length?

You clearly have not.

kek
I really like the trademark logo on that

BAMP

gee golly

This is actually what made me change sides. I was actually researching proof to argue against holocaust deniers. After reaching out to holocaust museums and holocaust historians for proof to refute deniers, at first it was "oh dont bother trying to argue with those people, nothing will change their minds" but i persisted because i was then curious, and didnt like that answer.

then they got mad and started accusing me of being a denier.

i got frustrated and kept digging, insulted and intimidated more and more. the closest thing i got to proof was stuff "deniers" put out there.

show them this video.

Kraut here, same for me. Was investigating a topic for school and shit just didn't add up. The alleged numbers, procedures etc, nothing at all. They said said "yeah, they were burning the evidence shortly before the end of the war", but where IS the fuckin' evidence? Especially given that the Eastern parts were completely cut off during the Cold War. It's lies, lies, lies, all the way down.

i was trying to argue against the "post war construction" argument. all i wanted was photographs of certain "death camps" prior to the actual recreations.

they supposedly exist, but i couldnt find one that had chimneys. the post war constructions were so different. i wanted blueprints. anything. because the deniers "must have bad info, im sure theres an explanation"

hence why i contacted holocaust museums and such. but they offered nothing. and when i was persistent, they called me a denier and made vague threats.

i went from "how the fuck could anyone deny the holocaust" to "holy shit, how do they keep this lie going? the veil is so thin"

This. It's an incredible psy-op on unprecedented scale. To be fair, I think there were killings and shooting, at least on the Eastern front, but this whole Auschwitz et al gas chamber BS is a plain lie.

Because fuck plausibility.

Well the gas chamber shit is where all the extremely large numbers are supposed to be.

Which is why it's such a problem.

Elsewhere I saw someone say that 'the holocaust was the deaths of 6 million jews throughout the entire war, not just in the death camps'.

If
FUCKING THAT
is your definition, there were far far worse and more numerous mass deaths during that war than just jews dying.

The holodomor (something so unrecognized my browser is telling me it's misspelled), Dresden, the other civilian bombings, the bombings against civilians Hitler was forced to do in hopes of stopping it, the nukes, all the soldiers on all sides to mention a few. If fucking that is really the definition, then each of these events and more should have their own horrifying names.

But the more traditional one of the death camps and gas chambers and so on killing 6 million jews and 11-12 million people in general is completely insane and not possible.

I was always taught about the horror in terms of their super efficiency and how they killed people in clinical and dispassionate factory-like manor. So the turning point for me was seeing what mass killing actually looked like.

It was beheading, it was putting people in a massive cage and drowning them, it was throwing people from rooftops and off cliffs. It was torture and murder and sometimes even rape of children in front of their parents, then bleeding them to death. It was Islam.

Then I wondered, if someone was going to do that scale of killing the Nazis were supposed to have done in World War II, why would they put them in camps
AT ALL, AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME
when they could just hang or behead them instead? Why would they feed them for months as the efficiently killed them? Building the camps in the first place is extremely inefficient because they could use the materials and food for their soldiers!

So you are saying that the Holocaust is like God.

Do you even listen to the indoctrinated crap you spout? Wake up and abandon your false religion. Auschwitz cannot save your soul - only Jesus can.

Supposedly once they realised they were losing the war, those meticulous Nazis dug up the mass graves (using manpower that could have been used fighting the enemy) and fed all the bodies through bone grinding machines, turning them all into fertilizer which they then gave to Polish farmers.

It's like every time there is a refutation of something obvious, they make up something even more insane to explain it away.

Frankly it looks exactly like the type of talk and reasoning used behind the kinds of art we have today.

From Belzec Sobibor Treblinka by Yitzhak Arad former director of Yad Vashem.

The remains of almost a million of the mythical 6 million lie just below a few meters of soil and not an ounce of physical evidence of these alleged mass graves has ever been produced.

Around about the 1960's revisionists started started asking some very uncomfortable questions. The jews response was to cover the place with thousands of tons of concrete and boulders.

I HATE THAT PICTURE. IT TRIGGERS ME SO MUCH;

That picture is problematic because it's wrong.

They weren't. So this should be correct.

They weren't. It was war time after jews had committed human rights violations against Germany. The rights they lost were necessary for their protection in the FEMA type camps they were in as they exited the country. So that should be correct.

I get the meaning and that was the meaning then, but now a ghetto has a much different meaning and context. Changing that would be best.

Problematic word. Which I deny. "Moved" is more appropriate.

Again, problematic wording. "Forced labor" in general is reserved for back breaking work that will cause death in a short period of time. That is false. Remove the entire phrase and replace it with "basic work", "work", "menial labor", or something less full of forced guilt.

An explanation for what the crematoria were actually used for is needed.

Again. Problematic word. It excuses all guilt of the relevant parties being persecuted. It applies a messiah complexion - ALA "persecution of Jesus".

It wasn't unjust. It was literally just - justice.

That implies there were victims. There weren't. There were people punished for the horrible conditions Germany had been put through by specifically jews.

See above.

The person who made this image is clearly a shill of some type.

He is because facts were explicitly not allowed in the Nuremberg trials. Thus setting off an 80 year lie.

That is literally causal evidence and proof.

Is the 'save with original name' function working for anyone else? Because it hasn't for weeks for me.

No. It just loads it in a frame on a blank page.

In my opinion, in terms of things like kikes pushing non-white immigration or race mixing, or gays in media, I think those are handled just by them rejecting the idea they are white and feel more comfortable in multicultural situations simply so they aren't outnumbered.

It may not necessarily be all a master plan.

Take Zuckerberg for instance. He shoah'd himself and took an Asian wife. He continues to call for open borders despite owning all properties within sight of his. This is not any kind of grand thinker.

Of course then you have people like George Soros that are clearly pushing something, so it may just be only certain people know. If that's true the majority of the problem is unintentional as above. Every random kike making nigger plus human couples on TV can't all be in on it.

But this has nothing to do with holohoax. I've also seen some pundits responding to the claims of Trump being Hitler by saying basically 'HOW DARE YOU, HITLER WAS SO EVIL NOTHING COULD BE LIKE THAT!'
which is clearly just 10000% belief in it, rather than a plan.

bump

How exactly does this prove that Ry is full of shit?

Okay, so I'm about 30 minutes in. I like it.

I have seen TGSNT already.

I hadn't even seen enough of the propaganda to know the gas was stored in pellets in the first place.

kek pic related.

I've finished it now. Emotions

It occurs to me that the reason all the World War II shooter games were so easy to play was the psychological and emotional manipulation exposed in this and other documentaries.

Killing all the Nazis ever was totally fine, because they were evil incarnate. It doesn't matter how many you killed. We don't even get that engraved into us about Communism. Even though it is demonstrably thousands of times worse.

Though I will say that in one of the first Call of Duty games, the moment you're playing as a Soviet soldier and in order to properly progress you need to reposition. Not One Step Back is already in effect. So you turn around, casually kill the nearby Commissar, and then do it anyway. That moment did always stick with me.

If this was a one-time event, there is a good chance there wouldn't be any traces of HCN. There would be virtually no residue to begin with, plus you could expect a lot of cleaning for a one-time experiment with the room to later to go back to normal use. That is far different from other gas chamber stories.

bump

You have too much logic, shhh.

BUMP

That's how it seems, yes

Excellent & informative video.
Germanbros, you need to download this and spread it all over German college campuses & universities, as well as to friends & families.
I'm sure your government has it blocked.

You`ll keep having those moments. You`ll see that the kikes are up to their same old tricks and you`ll truly come to realise that the Holocaust did not happen…. but it should have

German Jew here. I no longer know what to say or think. But with what I've learned of the legitimacy of the Federal Republic, and looking at all the Jewish German patriots all the way from unification through the Reich - I will make sure this spreads. Fuck King Salomon, heil Kaiser Wilhelm.

The Holocaust (TM) is defined as:

1.) The genocide of 6 million jews

2.) using gas chambers disguised as shower rooms

3.) ordered, planned and oversaw by Adolph and friends

This is the textbook definition of Holocaust. Any modern day Holocaust scholar will tell you that this these 3 pillars are what really defines the Holocaust.

There are no objective empirical facts that support the Holocaust. However, there's mountains of empirical and objective facts which prove the exact opposite, that it was impossible.

Some extreme examples of lack of empirical evidence for the Holocaust:

1.) There are no written orders from Hitler to kill the Jews. Mainstream Holocaust scholars accept this.

2.) There were no written transmissions from Auschwitz or any other camp pertaining to the gassing of inmates. Even when the Allies broke the German code and could intercept every single message the Germans thought were secret (which by the way was invaluable to the Allies in gaining critical information to defeat the Germans) the Germans STILL did not transmit any communications regarding gassing inmates. Mainstream Holocaust scholars today say that all communications of the orders for the Holocaust were orally passed on like a playground game of telephone.

3.) Not a single autopsy on any inmate in any concentration camp has ever been published that showed a single person died by being gassed.

but nice try JIDF

bump

Anti-jidf bump

lol this picture is the first result for googling that term

I don't understand why everyone goes all muh holohoax. why not concentrate on the history of the JQ and the events leading up to WWII. It seems like that is more fertile ground for redpilling

yes, the fact that there are billions of people who have the same opinion as you means you are unarguably correct.
people used to believe that sea storms happened because there was 1 bearded guy with a trident who got angry cause peeps didnt burn a lamb. 100% of people believed that, which means it was correct and the absolute truth.
shill harder; you're not earning your shekels

yes, the fact that he has a shaved head and a nazi flag means his arguments are incorrect.
the shilling attempts are honourable, the results are not.

bump

holy shit guys.
having written an essay 77 sources and ~350 hours put into it about the historiography of nazi germany, i must say im fucking mindblown.
i havent watched the video but i looked at the pics and at the text arguments ITT.
it's incredible, really. i never questioned the assumption that the jews weren't gassed. if i ever came across such a point, it was "the chimneys were built AFTER the war" which was then refuted easily on the net.
holy shieet.
im appreciative though of the availability of this information.

For a more recent example of "Everyone knows it's true therefore it is, QED":

theguardian.com/society/2016/apr/07/the-sugar-conspiracy-robert-lustig-john-yudkin

Once the herd starts to move in one direction, getting them to stop, much less turn around, is a long and arduous process.

Watch the vid, and then sit in awe of the way he pronounces "Gas chambers, disguised as shower rooms" over and over again.

Man I would read the book, but I afraid oh the translators trying to fake some of his writing just to fix the Jews propaganda. Where could I get the version that's from a trusted translator?

Dude, go to /pdf/s and get the Ford translation.

This can't be real, it's a parody right?

it's real alright amazon.com/Every-Single-One-Was-Someone/dp/9652295914

get the jaico publishing edition, it's perfect
amazon.co.uk/Mein-Kampf-Adolf-Hitler/dp/817224164X

So I just watched the entire 'David Cole - The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz', I had previously only seen the portion used in TGSNT.

It's amazing the clashes between supporters of it.

It also references several other videos 'to be released later'. Do those exist?

bump

bump

1) Does anyone have a credible source I can cite on the 6 million number be revised to less than one million?

2) What happened to those guys who were going to release that all the documented evidence how there were only a couple hundred thousand executed for being actual commie enemies?

see:

That whole thing is a retarded. Dawstein jumped the shark.

Good video.

So what the fuck is happening there?
Is it actually possible that Jews are so evil and well-organized that so many of them straight out decided to lie about being Shoah'd 6 million times over?
It seems like a pretty incredible claim, you'd think there would at least be a big group of people that decide to break out from the sham out of guilt or something.

Please tell me, what exactly is supposed to be the answer here? Jews can't all be conspiring to lie, that's simply impossible, way too unlikely. So what is it?

Questions:

1. Allegedly the “special techniques” that allowed bodies to be magically cremated without fuel were pioneered in insane asylums somewhere in Brandenburg… is it well-documented whether the Third Reich actually euthanized the insane/how many they euthanized/how they euthanized them? Or is that part of the mythology too?

2. What happened to the 5000 jewish gas-chamber-helpers who were working for the Kriminalkommissar in Lublin after Morgen (according to his Nuremberg testimony) had him prosecuted and shot?

3. Have the holocaust peeps ever come up with any sort of explanation of what the "special technique" for cremating bodies without fuel was supposed to be?

Holla Forums, please answer me. Every jew I meet tells me about how his great aunt grandpa or whatever died in the lolocaust etc.
I cannot believe that so many just straight out lie about all of this.

Try asking white people whether they're descended from an Indian Princess. Same principle; it's like how urban legends grow, but spread by the family. Hell, in 2003 a Hebrew University of Jerusalem researcher wanted to find out how many Holocaust survivors were still alive and found… 1.05 million. Remember, the camps were liberated in 1945, a newborn in the camps would have been a senior citizen in 2003, but he found nearly as many living Holocaust survivors as there camp inmates to begin with. The problem isn't getting enough people to cooperate on a lie, it's getting a sufficiently small number so that the lie doesn't become ludicrous.

Why do you think they all know they're lying?

Consider how nobody ever talks about the supposed other five million nonjews who died, and both Japanese and German concentration camps in the United States.

Which means they all escaped, and then promptly never looked for family.

Those that did and lost them would have lost them could have in allied bombing, starvation, or disease.

this is good for normies - unlike the ugly voice guy in One Third of The Holocaust

Worse than that! Because obviously most people who survived the camps weren't newborns, so most of them died in the intervening 50 years. The survivors he found were mostly lying.

By the way, I understated the number very slightly; the HUJ researchers found 1.96M survivors.

Citing figures from the Red Cross isn't a compelling argument as it could be said that the Nazis restricted their access to the camps.

Well, sure they will have died of old age by then.

What I'm saying is in vid related is someone who was likely there, is relating what actually happened to her, but she thinks there was a holocaust. That just 'mysteriously' didn't kill her.

Lying is defined as knowingly telling false things. So what she did isn't lying.

I think many of them are like that.

Then you do of course have the ones claiming 15 feet of flames off the top of the chimneys. That is lying.

Why would they? Those camps were way nicer than the American camps.

No, that's not a compelling argument because the Nazis pretty much didn't restrict the Red Cross at all from entering their camps. In fact, it's a revisionist argument that the camps couldn't have been "death camps" because they so frequently let the Red Cross inspect their facilities throughout the war.

Though I don't doubt that there are liars who realized there was a profit to be had, some of the fantastic stories probably came from starvation induced hysteria.

Which is why it's such an evil and brilliant psy op.

They've all been told since that every story is real. So now they take it as a personal attack if you try to tell them there was no extermination.

It isn't us who've harmed them, that was the communist propagandists.

jews must have been pretty good at cloning then

I bet every jew that died in the time of WW2 was accounted by their family as dying in holocaust, even when it could be on disease/war injury/running away from family etc.

Or as in the case of the jews who were reunited by simultaneously accusing revisionist David Cole of being evil, they had never tried to find their alive family.

bump

Here, have a shit ton of reasonable doubt, that's all that needs to be done is reasonable doubt thrown on the Holocaust narrative. The whole damn thing falls apart when confronted with logistical and hard evidence and the lack of hard evidence showing that it occurred, just a bunch of sketchy anecdotes and hard to source pictures without context.

If it were even 3 million, with the number of crematory ovens they had at the time, they'd still be burning bodies to this day.

Take a deep breath.
Can you feel the air in your lungs, motherfucker? Can you experience it, can you understand it, can you grok it? Of course you can, you're not a fucking corpse, are you?
Can you say the same about the Holocaust? Did you witness it happen, with your own eyes? Did you feel the Zyklon B hit? No, you fucking didn't.
The fact that your kosher history textbook says it happened, doesn't mean it happened.

Yeah, Judeo-Bolsheviks and other subversives and traitors were executed when they committed treason, just like traitors in ever other country.

The only "insane" people that were euthanized are probably better described as the incurably and profoundly retarded, mostly with family consent, and even that was shut down by Hitler for being too excessive.

Part 2 when?

When he was on John Friend's podcast he said this fall.

Have sauce?

bump.

I wonder why it's taking so long for Hunt to release Part 2?

He meant carbon dioxide. Ten percent is about the concentration where CO2 will reliably asphyxiate humans. Carbon monoxide is lethal at far lower concentrations.

Redtext has to be on its own line.

Thanks. I enjoyed part 1 a lot so i cant wait for part 2

bump