A&E’s upcoming docuseries Generation KKK will henceforth be known as the carefully spelled out Escaping the KKK: A...

deadline.com/2016/12/ae-changes-kkk-docuseries-name-adds-psa-interstitials-after-social-slamming-1201875457/

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/tv/news/kkk-documentary-series-canceled-ae-1201948265/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I saw a really long article about this yesterday and saved it for myself, but didn't posted it because it's not a Christmas topic

When will (((they))) do BLM?

I came here to post this. Additionally, when the ADL and SPLC?

Aren't the KKK weakened at this point? Like they aren't much of a threat anymore.

Let's call white people racist again for the millionth time! Surely something will changeā€¦

The KKK aren't anything more than LARPers and FBI shills.

Trump is probably the reason this show exists, every election cycle the media starts hyping up the KKK and connecting them with the Republicans.

So why don't they call it "America's FBI: Exposed" then.

because the boogeyman has to be out there, goy

The KKK hasn't been a legitimate threat since the late 70's, and they haven't been anything but an undercover FBI operation since the 90's.

Didn't the KKK start out as part of the Democrat Party, like not just a group that supported them but a branch of the party itself?

(((CIA)))

i hope this show exposes the alt-right for the KKK wannabe sick fucks they are

They started out after the Civil War as Southern soldiers trying to rebuild the South. Somehow it turned into them lynching blacks.

variety.com/2016/tv/news/kkk-documentary-series-canceled-ae-1201948265/

The KKK in the show were just a bunch of losers getting paid to LARP.

no shit. everyone in the kkk at this point is either FBI agent, or an informant.

Do they not know that the KKK is like.. 1000 dudes spread out across the world on a really good day? They've been irrelevant for decades.

Blacks who committed rapes go lynched you mean

lol that's funny. white bitches wanted the chocolate dick and cried rape when they got caught

They on average lynched 1 black guy a year. If they were nigger hunters they did a very poor job of it.

These people are terrified of whites.

as long as there is even 1 white supremacist around it is a thread that must be eradicated for the good of mankind & the proletariat.

Hahaha How The Fuck Is Escaping From The KKK Real Hahaha Like Retire From The FBI Nigga

Scaping from FBl

I don't know, these guys seem totally legit.