Late-20s foreveraloner in basically every sense of the word...

Late-20s foreveraloner in basically every sense of the word. I've gone on a couple very awkward first dates but that's it. In the last year, I turned my life around, got fit and learned how to dress well, but I’m still a kissless virgin.

Amazingly a girl at my office is crazy about me.

She’s been hitting on me every single day the last three weeks, getting more and more obvious about it. She’d stand two inches away whenever we talk, her boobs almost ramming me. This last Friday the back of her hand ‘accidentally’ grazed my crotch through my pants while she was practically begging me to go out and watch a movie with her after work.

The problem is that I think she’s about a 6/10, not really my type, and I can't imagine us getting serious. She is rather needy and gets emotional quickly. I'm up for something casual though. How should I proceed? Girl in pic isn’t her, but they look similar.

Stop thinking you deserve higher than you are.
Do you really think you're above a 6/10 with your forever alone social reject personality, not even going in to if you're actually physically attractive or wealthy

This x100

You should be over the moon with a 6/10.

Pic related.

can't possibly be real

What's so unreal about me?

That kind of thinking is why the feminists are still able to get laid.

Anons here think you can't say no to 3DPD.

Yes clearly everyone should just go after 10/10s leaving 90% of the world forever alone virgins, because heaven forbid a feminist get laid.

all my keks omg

feminist detected

not even a feminist, I just realize that just because someone has a stupid ideology that doesn't mean every aspect of their lives have to be completely miserable.

ASK HER OUT NOW. You already wasted 3 weeks, she will lose interest and put you in the friend zone forever.

At least you've been on a date

Please just have sex and kiss her. Don't need to have anything long lasting if that isn't what you want

Don't turn into me

Becuase.

You think any man gives a shit about long term stuff that when a girl is giving herself on a plate to him?

Anybody with limited options should be friendly to this girl and see what happens.

Even if you don't like her, it's a chance to learn some new things. She's your chance to no longer be foreveralone.

You only need one person to like you, and you'll feel better, as you have proof that other humans can like you too.

Go on even more awkward dates with this chick until you are no longer scared about awkward dates with girls you really do like.

Have sex with this girl and make mistakes and embarrass yourself until you know what you're doing and no longer care. Then you will feel less pressure if you ever have sex with somebody you do like.

Most people learn this stuff as teenagers, with people they never intend to get serious with.

It may sound harsh to use her, but she'll be fine and move on once she realises you are a low-energy FA chan using weirdo.

If someone thinks they think they deserve better, then let them try to find someone better, as long as they haven't made any commitments. You think you deserve the bottom of the barrel of the dating pool, cool keep it to yourself. This mentality most men have, to settle for someone lower then yourself, is part of what makes 3dpd pd.

where were you 2 years ago ;_;

They do when their ideology makes them hate you, and makes them want to take away your rights.

And your line of thinking creates people like OP who will be alone for their entire lives because they set their expectations so high that the only people they'd consider dating wouldn't give them the time of day.
You people talk about feminists being so horrible yet you fall for the same shitty trap of thinking you can be a fat unhygenic hairy social reject and still get a 10/10

Do you want this? Well ask her out immediately.

Debatable because basically 60% of women are fat now. Why would a fat person not want to date another fat person?
okay
okay

All men are hairy. What's wrong about being hairy? I'm not understanding how its wrong to be naturally hairy

I don't think he deserves a 10/10, but that isn't a reason for him to not try. The feminists, on the other hand, do think every woman is entitled to a 10/10 man.
All he has to do is get a really good high paying job, then it'll be 10/10 pussy galore

Yes because a high paying job makes him a 10/10 in the eyes of women so he could get whatever woman he wanted.
What I'm saying is that if hes a 6/10 only going after women above 6/10 isn't going to lead anywhere because nobody wants to date lower than themselves.

You don't suddenly become attracted to fat people just because you are also fat, but you have to realize that everyone else is the same way so you have to make a compromise with another fat person or else nobody will date you.

I was more thinking about feminists with their hairy armpits and legs when I mentioned the hairy thing, wealth is something that only applies to men the same way hairiness only applies to women so just pretend I said that instead.

Not every women he wanted, there will always be some guy richer them him.

Women don't, men do it all the time. That still isn't a reason for him to not at least try. Maybe he'll get lucky.

Typical white man whining about lie when even now, he gets a free asian woman throwing herself at him.

This would NEVER have happened to a non-white in your exact position

Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao

user, if being with her will mean nothing to you, just don't be with her. Fuck all that sexual stuff, you can pay a hooker for that

Well, theres the clincher. Don't date her.
It shouldn't be a massive deal that they must look gorgeous. All that fades.
That doesn't mean date a fat chick, though.
Or that race doesn't matter.

race matters to evil people

Worst post I've ever seen, well done.

"Don't learn about sex with this girl who likes you, instead, you should pay a stranger who hates your guts to fuck you."

It isn't evil to have a natural preference for the race you grew up around.
If you went all your life without seeing a white person you aren't evil just because they seem alien to you.

Guaranteed OP's admirer only dates HYWYTE men, and it's likely because she watched hollywood movies in gookburg and was influenced.

I'm Pinoy, not white. She's Singaporean Chinese. We're both white-washed Los Angelenos.

Generally, I have a hard time finding east Asians attractive and to me she just looks like an average looking asian girl.

In this situation, I'm the one who might be friend-zoning her.

You have lots of good ideas here. Can I bang her, and figure out if I want to make this something casual or serious later (I really doubt it'll be the latter)?

Clearly she should be gassed for not wanting dicks of all colors and creeds.

You should probably make it clear you aren't sure about a serious relationship before you bang her or she'll get really clingy.

I know you're kidding but it's true. If you're going to racemix you may as well stop having racial preference. Unless your only want your own race, having racial preferences (it's actually a deal breaker if you wont consider alternatives) then you SHOULD probably be gassed.

OP here. The opposite happened to me. I'm fine with hispanics, whites, persians, most other brown people etc, but there is something about asians particularly east asians thats weirdly unappealing to me.