Daily reminder dysnomia is an Holla Forums faggot who got his jew hands on the controls of Holla Forums...

Daily reminder dysnomia is an Holla Forums faggot who got his jew hands on the controls of Holla Forums. He should jump off a 10 story building and end his own life.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aren't you missing an 'o' from your name?

bump

test

get fucked

>>>Holla Forums351674

bump

Show me a pussy and we'll find out

Bani's a pussy

fuck off gurofag

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

What about me tho?

ur a faget

Im not gay, i just enjoy laying eggs.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

the fuck m8

content informs reality

people are becoming so paranoid here that intl could literally post some shit like "lets raid 8gag with x" and the fags would demand x to be purged completely

Look at how long I banned him for :^)
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b

Removed ban #131512 for 2d638eadaf

KEK

If this is true then I will do everything in my power to stop this.

There is nothing I hate more in the world than goons.

Created a new 9-week ban on Holla Forums for 3d5d223ea9 (#131513) with reason: DIE Omelet
KEKKING HARD

In fact I hope dysnomia deletes this thread. This thread and the logs are well documented. What are you going to do dysnomia? What's your next move?

going back to the oldest logs on Holla Forums and who the fuck is Somanyanons3

Dysomnia and I would like a word, get on tox.

o shit its going down

I've already deleted you on tox. I'm not talking to you. You can fuck off back to freech.

Have it your way :^)

O SHIT

Good delete my mod account. I'll make sure to shill how dumb you niggers are.

O SHIT

i call dibs on mod account

and so it begins

What's your Tox ID?

DF916CAAABD968AC68059F8AA2D999C72F04A1A29B0854593375BCBDFC61C6627378D776ECED

sent :^)

is that really you?

the chenmaster?

BO HERE
ive come to take out the trash.

What's happening here?

Freech (or Holla Forums) has taken over as the moderation team. I'm out. They can go choke on their own dicks.

you're too good for this place lowcard, don't succumb to the dark side of jims hotpockets.

29CBC1AE56CBA567411980ED2E16F171DE61FF202D5E44B5B83211AE6D8CCE7F7DD3127A2836

This whole thread is a huge shitshow of everyone accusing everyone else of being intl and claiming everything they say is wrong because they're intl.
So fucking stupid.

Are you not gonna fight back?

Just leave them be?

part of the ship, part of the crew

what did they do
be specific
so we can make a coup against them

XD
Yeah they totally aren't trying to wash the board.

this proves that /intl really did take over,

spam or frozen peaches pick one

it's temporary mate

freech died hours after it was created, and Holla Forums has always been a significant member of Holla Forums

doesn't mean that they're not faggots, but still

this is the Holla Forums that we've always had

just wait a while, go to Holla Forums or something, play doom for a week, and come back next sunday

you've been samefagging this entire thread. Try harder next time nigger.

didnt realize it was illegal to post more than once in the same thread.
please dont ban me :_;

Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao
Ban me nao

Actually, I put the pages down to 10 because it's a slow board.

The spam idea was an experiment, albeit an ineffective one.

What makes you think I'm a goon? Let me know so I understand. I'm not going to remove your account do to a misunderstanding. I'm not Moot.

Coincidence?
Also, omelet is a faggot who's been volling like crazy and banning people for no reason at all. He doesn't even follow how long your supposed to ban shit for. Example:
spam and cp both get a two day ban in his book. That is not a fitting punishment for what they did. That's like throwing someone in jail for littering and putting someone who's killed someone in for the same amount of time. Garbage in other words.

I've watched him permanently ban tons of people for "CP" when all they did was post some sfw pictures of kids, if anything hes overdoing it.

Dysnomia please make me mod
Or else I'll report u to the police for harassment
Ur cool and I can make Holla Forums safe and friendly for all
pls email me [email protected]

t. Sonic Teh Hedgehog

Love

I dont recall, even once, a time where i banned with no reason
Popular demand as well as Dysomnias orders, it makes sense considering that spammers and the sort will just use a VPN

The policy was to remove and delete everything with kids in it, i consider this CP. In hindsight i would much rather have just put pedoshit as a reason, but im sure i would still catch shit.

If anyone wants to have a chat with me, my Tox ID is DF916CAAABD968AC68059F8AA2D999C72F04A1A29B0854593375BCBDFC61C6627378D776ECED

Yeah remove and delete, not permaban every single fucking proxy on the internet for stupid bullshit.

>Omelet hidden 2 days Holla Forums Created a new permanent ban on Holla Forums for 3d5d223ea9 (#131016) with reason: Im fucking outta here
>Omelet hidden 2 days Holla Forums Created a new 26-week ban on Holla Forums for 1199729b0b (#131006) with reason: Spam Lmao
>Omelet hidden 2 days Holla Forums Created a new permanent ban on Holla Forums for 1199729b0b (#131004) with reason: Spam
>Omelet hidden 2 days Holla Forums Created a new 52-week ban on Holla Forums for 964e7a4ba7 (#130949) with reason: Spam
>Omelet hidden 2 days Holla Forums Created a new permanent ban on Holla Forums for 697ec1cc50 (#130939) with reason: No niggers allowed
>Omelet hidden 2 days Holla Forums Created a new permanent ban on Holla Forums for 0b9d669b6f (#130925) with reason: heh
>Omelet hidden 2 days Holla Forums Created a new 1-hour ban on Holla Forums for 7fa9484e98 (#130891) with reason: No fatties.
Yeah lie directly to my face fat retard.

I edited the board pages after I resumed removing spam. I already stated that allowing all spam was a bad experiment. I didn't get the results I had hoped for.

Omlet doesn't seem to be doing too bad other than the 2week ban defaults, but that's mostly up to you guys. I have an ideal I keep, but you guys are free to do as you please.

That's the 'no rules on Holla Forums' rule. It applies to Volunteers as well.

Obviously I also have freedom to inhibit you if I think you aren't capable of doing a good job, but almost everything is up to you.

I would like CP to be permanently deleted, and I personally don't ban for spam unless I'm sure the poster won't evade, everything else is up to you to decide.

We will never be able to make everyone happy, but it's quite asy to piss everyone off. Use some common sense.

Obviously if a mod is an attention whore he's just making himself look bad, if a mod stickies every thread and locks them that's an obvious sign that he's probaby a shithead.

That's because I instructed the mods to remove kiddo threads. I'm awaiting a response from copypaste about what I can and cannot allow on this site. If I get the say-so I will allow pedo threads, if they post CP they get banned.

As far as I know Jim wants CP, CP links, and child models permanently banned. I am not sure about 'normal pictures of children', but I know if I allow this without getting a proper say-so, the pedos will push that boundary thinking everything they can post is legal.

user in another thread made a good point, I'll link it.

I talked to Omlet about being more specific with ban reasons.

I would like CP, CP links, and child models to be permanently banned.
Pedo threads get 2 weeks (until Jim specifies otherwise, sorry pedos ;_;)

If you don't want your proxies banned don't post illegal things with them. Simple.

If your proxy is banned due to someone else, consider getting a VPN or using a different proxy service. perhaps you can use your own IP and change it if you need to. Ban evasion isn't against any rules unless you're repeating what you were banned for, which should only be illegal content.

Also, XD I'm going to moderate by poopular demand!!! Yeah, you're a complete retard.

You should stop saying "stop posting things that are illegal", nobody that was getting all the proxies permabanned was posting things that were illegal.
Just because you make the ban reason CP it doesn't mean they posted CP.

Meme bans, PS im not fat

Yeah lets go against what the users want

I really doubt 'all the proxies are banned' is true
there are more IPs than people in the world

also if you aren't really able to prove that we don't care that your pedo shit was removed and deleted.
just because the reason is CP doesn't mean it was CP this is true
but if it WAS illegal (or against the rules) the reason shouldn't matter as much as the fact that it needed to be banned

why don't you stop being so autistic and send the mods an appeal?

AT LEAST TRY

You've just contradicted yourself there my dude. Enforcing rules on others is acting as a ruler. I really shouldn't have to explain why this is and having invisible rules is also bullshit. Everyone should know what gets them banned and likely how long they'd get banned for.

So you push that promise away in one day instead of one week? I understand if it's board-wide spam or ACTUAL spam in an important thread, but you had no excuse to click D+ on me. I was making my posts with an avatar, like you do. Is avatarfagging with a blue cat less 'wrong' than avatarfagging with anime or whatever the hell you post? Holla Forums doesn't revolve around you.

There is no 'popular demand' on this board. There's shit ruling that ruins the board and great moderation that makes this board fun for everybody including the spammers. I say we don't allow those board-wide Danuel Bardth threads and stuff, or actual spam (not avatarfagging) in important threads. If you're deleting non-ironically based off of YOUR feefees and not Holla Forums's feefees, then you're failing. Screw destructive spammers, they need to go. I'm not distruptive, just kinda annoying. My goal is not to kill Holla Forums, it's to have fun by annoying people with a blue cat.

see

Nobody is perfect. Give people a few days to figure out how to work.

You don't fire a new employee because they aren't perfect at the job on day 1.

WTF DYSNOMIA WHY ARE U IGNORING ME
What did I ever do to u!
Please trust me, I'd make a good mod! I'd make Holla Forums good! See? Sonic supports my opinion too, and so should u!

t. Sonic Teh Hedgehog

That's what I have been doing mate. I don't ban people for that shit. I don't care if you like to avatarfag/namefag/tripfag. You can do those things, it's fine with me. Just don't try to destroy the board with spam and we're good.

I never got banned because I don't post shit thats against the rules if I actually plan on coming back.
I just see the mods permabanning a bunch of proxies over shit that isn't even illegal and wonder why they're ruining those proxies for everyone else forever just because someone used it to post a kids face once.

step 1. appeal them
step 2. fuck off

Yeah thats pretty much what would happen.

just dont be a fucking furfag, This bani shit has got to go.

Not even pre cancer halfchan Holla Forums would put up with it. Granted that the most of the hate against furfags was from SA, but now, after all these years, furfags have not assimilated, only grown resistant. Please dont encourage furfaggotry, these people don't fucking care about quality in image boards.

I'm not that worried for pedos since even back then 4chan has fought them, Kimmo and his Antalk posters has secured a hate in me for them.

Just No FurFaggotry

kek. I removed that cancer, it was only for fun.

cancer isn't against the rules here

yay u replied to me u fan ur awesome
ill draw u something on DA
what do u want

t. Sonic Teh Hedgehog

Then you're breaking the number one rule

Go to 4chan, you control freak.
Nothing wrong with being a cancer cell in this tumor.
THIS BOX APPROVES

Not anymore we aren't. I've been banning pedoshit for two weeks, dost violations for 1 month, and cp for 3 months (perma ban).

FURRIES ARE AWESOME DUDE, DO NOT JUDGE THEM
Not allowing people on your board because of their interest is cyberbullying, and i will report u to the police if u don't allow furries on this board pls stop being so mean JUST love and tolerate~

toplel

Choose one

Choose one

You can't use the police phones as your personal army, faggot. You'll get v& for that. If you do, good riddance, Jesus.

90 days is 90 days faggot. it's considered a perma ban for years. how new?

Definitely the most autistic thread currently on Holla Forums

who is this ugly weirdo