4chan NOW

4chan NOW(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Other urls found in this thread:

0chan.co/b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cry me a river Holla Forums. First you tried flooding the catalog. Then you tried shilling duplicate threads for hours. Get fucked.

I did and I don't understand why nobody is listening.

(USER WAS SEXUALLY VIOLATED FOR THIS POST)

fire the rogue volunteers again

Anyway, I did say to stop banning and deleting spam, technically locking hand hiding threads would be a loophole around that, but I should have probably specified to avoid doing that to.

Pretty good logic. It was 30 seconds though, are you that autistic?

oh shit… That is my bad, it wasn't supposed to be permanent.

Thanks for pointing that out. Un-banned.

(USER WAS USED FOR THIS POST)

Holla Forums has no rules
saying he's not going to ban something isn't a rule, its just a statement

he also said it about spam

It's hilarious how insulting getting called 4chan over moderation issues is now. The drama never ends

The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I bet if you decided to break someone's windows then got arrested for breaking someone's windows you'd get pissy at the police for arresting you for breaking someone's windows

the fuck is this picture supposed to be? your new autistic trash meme?

i am a mod on Holla Forums
anything i consider detrimental to the quality of Holla Forums will be removed, and the poster most likely banned. in this way, Holla Forums will be free.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MY MOTHER

I don't see why you're frettin', or even upset, I'm not even sure as to why you said no banning for a week anyway?

This is just pissing off all the Holla Forums shills which ought to be done. It's pretty fucking funny.

I don't get this. Why was he banned?

But what if everything points to the fact that you are detrimental to the quality of Holla Forums, what then?

Careful, asking questions around like that.

He's not a mod.

is really lmfao

Maybe he removed himself. Dysnomia also says he's not a mod anymore.

This honestly. Watching the rulecuck fags putting up all their "8ch is dead guys [insert dead chan here] "migration"" threads because of their butthurt is great. It's also funny watching them come back for more of the chan they hate so much

I'm just experimenting with different things.
I'm not upset or anything, but I do wish the volunteers would listen more accurately.

I sure hope so. I didn't think they could get mad, they're too autistic.

as a mod on Holla Forums, i am here to ensure The First Amendment is available for all and to preserve the quality of our board.
because of this, i will seek out and ban Holla Forums users, i will delete items i consider as spam and i will ensure quality by bump locking cancerous threads, such as trap,bikini and interracial threads.

this is why you don't immediately give power to those who seek it, they're the most desperate to use it

forget the useful word filters i set previously

Yeah I've come to understand that. I still need help though, I'm not around 24/7.

Not sure what do in this situation. I did enjoy the old mods but they're scared of Jim and left.

Let the mods do their thing for now fam. Glad you're being cool about this.

I'm also glad to see you're on our side when it comes to the Holla Forumsshills. Ignore rulecucks and keep board quality up my friend. Don't be discouraged. Thanks.

I don't really have anything against the /int*/ cancer I actually like some their content ironically tbh imo fam but when they flood the board and threads with constant repetitious it just kills the state of the board, not that Holla Forums is supposed to be great or anything, but I can't stand repetition. it makes for a boring website no matter how quality (or lack thereof) the content is.

Unfortunately, I can't think of a single way to get rid of these guys on my side.
It could be accomplished server side but it would require lots of changes to the software.

I'm not discouraged, I have great hopes for this site and Holla Forums in general.

Jim killed it.

Which ones do you think is /int*/ ?

Spamming at all is ruining the board you fucking faggot.

I agree. If they really gave a fuck about freedom of speech they'd go for 4chan. Though honestly there's really no such thing as Holla Forums. It's just whatever faggots want to look and act the part

RIP Holla Forums, full of funny wordfilters

as a mod on Holla Forums, i cant stand constant repetition. therefore in the name of Holla Forums, i will remove repeating threads. in this way people can post whatever they want, and Holla Forums will interesting and free.

are you getting the point dysnomia?

Use comma, ce,nsorship

You could implement functionality on the board that would simply watch if an image has been posted more than once as the OP image within a certain duration. If someone went around posting the same picture frequently in less than 5 or so minutes, ban them for a good while. Wouldn't be hard to implement at all.

I agree, pepe is shit tier

as a mod on Holla Forums, i cant stand constant repetition. therefore in the name of Holla Forums, i will remove repeating threads. in this way people can post whatever they want, and Holla Forums will be interesting and free.

You cancerous spamming ruins the board because it pushed all good threads off and drives people away. No one posts in your shit spam threads besides other spammers.

Holla Forums is extremely autistic.

Spam is spam. It floods the board and pushes off threads that could have still been active. It's also repetitious and I'm sure everyone finds it annoying or boring, if not, they're probably spammers themselves.

I don't even know who is and who isn't, but It's fairly easy to identify this fag who has posted these things:

Nyekii, helga bulwinkle, epichacker, sage bird, enzo, bani, bikini/swimsuit etc.

It's all the same, or similar groups of people, and I wish they would go, but I can't force them out

I would love to see their faces 5 minutes after introducing this kek

Exactly. But Holla Forums is a small fry compared to 4chan. Why they feel the need to "not police" police Holla Forums and the other smaller boards while ignoring the biggest one is beyond me, but I guess I'm not that autistic

Thanks, just checking if mine were in there.

You lost me

I'm pretty sure it's not. When I first came to this place in the exodus and hotwheels opensourced the board I spent a while looking through the site to see what I could find. In that time I was able to fix updating issues that were causing browsers to make upwards of 10 requests every ten seconds, the secure tripcode hashing function was erroneous as well, also managed to find a CSRF exploit on the board that let me use people to make posts for me at one point. So if anything, what would be hard to read is the spaghetti this site is made of.

That's a great way to say "I'm incredibly autistic"

And yet you're still somehow a massive fucking faggot? Wow.

I have implemented this before. I don't care for it because I post the same images a lot, and the spammers are content with slowly editing 1 pixel at a time to circumvent it.

All bans they get are evaded. It's much easier to D+ and play cat & mouse for a little while until they get tired and have to go order some tendies.

Where do you learn this?

i am a mod on Holla Forums. i have no idea where flooding starts and freedom of speech ends i really dont holy fuck this is confusing

Look I already know this whole song and dance, you start calling me Holla Forums because you've been found out and try to play on anonymity to make yourself look like an accepted part of this when in actuality you are not. You are a spammer, the same shit that has been plaguing and driving away users for months now. The literal cancer killing Holla Forums.

Everyone knows your games and no one is falling for it.

That would probably be the easiest way. Just paint one pixel, save new name, paint next pixel, save new name, etc.

This is why they often lose. They need to be persistent. Mods have lots of time and energy.

no matter what this place will remain hilarious

that's some intense dedication, why not just limit the number of threads someone can make every few minutes from one IP? I think the worst issue is when they flood the entire board with their threads isn't it?

How can I be more like you?

Not sure that's possible as long as you're a furry.

If that's the case then you're okay. You'll still be a furfag but you'll be okay

pretty much

its easy to do and low effort.

eh, its much easier to let them spam for an hour and delete it all at once than it is for them to post each post manually.

Wrong, all your lot is degenerate. Especially since you're a spammer and a furfag. There is nothing good about you.

You should do it, might serve you some good. Spending time in the paddy wagon. Maybe then you'll end your wasted life spent spamming chan boards. Why would you get vanned going to Freech anyway? There is nothing there illegal from what I remember.
Now if your concern was masterchan then maybe I'd get your point.

You mean while talking?

Dystopia why are you so calm? Do you smoke? Weed?

Pls don't delete my post history again, I put a lot of heart into my posts

I still see them.

you are honestly pathetic.

remove bani

For what?

>Dysnomia is this triggered by an image of a blue cat
Must hurt to be Holla Forums

Not even yotsuba B anymore?
Now at least it looks exactly like 4chan on the surface as well as being run just like 4chan.
The circle is complete.

kek we really 4chan

content informs reality
self fulfilling prophecy
Holla Forums is killing itself and sadly the goons won.

Feels bad man

Oh good, the special needs person has arrived

I can't tell whether Holla Forums is in the wrong or if Holla Forums is in the wrong

Then again, random retards aren't much smarter than spamming retards despite how much they think they are, so maybe everybody's wrong and we should just stop using chans as anything more but a videogame/etc. forum with a better design

friends?

rare pepe

what's your identity? bui?

TRUMP IS A GAY MOTHERFUCKER!!!!! :3
Hai, I'm Sonic, and I liek shitposting~ X3
OMG IM SO FUKIN RANDOM XDD
Pls donate to Infinity Next

t. Sonic Teh Hedgehog

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

U GUYS ARE TALKING TO EVERYBODY BUT ME
I'm telling the police you're ignoring me, and cyberbullying is illegal u know
Get v& nerds

t. Sonic Teh Hedgehog

I'm Anonymous

This is Holla Forums

WHO THE F*** WAS YOUR PARENTS WHY WON'T U LET ME PLAY IN YOUR RAINDEER GAMES
I'm reporting u all to Jim cuz he's cool and he'd listen to me~
unlike u nerds

t. Sonic Teh Hedgehog

NO BUT I WANNA BE Holla Forums
I'm glad to have a fan, and I love Holla Forums
u Holla Forums dudes are pretty cool, how do i join ur club
or are u going to bully me and not let me play in your raindeer games like these buttholes

t. Sonic Teh Hedgehog

Fucking bullshit.

(Sega-Checked)
U ATTENTION WH*RE PLEASE GO UR DISTRACTING PEOPLE AND STEALING MY FANS
Please do not say mean things or I'll report u
cute picture btw I wish I could cuddle with this kitty, but u need to stop, it's annoying af tbh fam

t. Sonic Teh Hedgehog

I'll just ban evade anyways, butthurt sonicfag/intlfag or whatever the hell you are. You're still as autistic whether you're being ironic or unironic. So send your mod team against me, see if I care. I agree, Bani's pretty cute, and I would fuck her harder than you'd fuck Sonic with your 3-inch cock.

OMG DO U HAVE TO BE SO EFFING RUDE U MEANIE!!!
U PERVERT, I DON'T DO NASTY STUFF TO SONIC LIKE YOU DO TO THAT CAT, I'M GOING TO CALL ANIMAL CONTROL TO TAKE THAT POOR THING AWAY FROM UR TINY WEENIE
U make me sick! Reported and globally reported, cause u need to stop with this nasty shit! No talking to me about sex, it's really weird!

t. Sonic Teh Hedgehog

Nobody but me, buddy.

That's because he's ironic, youre just a fag.

Come home Holla Forums

0chan.co/b/

Make Holla Forums great again. Ban the degenerates of this site even poland Holla Forums kicked them out.

I fuckin' knew it.

The thread that made the GODS admit what's happening. Waiting for Google, Facebook and Twitter integration.