I remember watching this show every day after coming back from school...

I remember watching this show every day after coming back from school, I had so much good memories about it that I decided to watch it again and holy shit it is as good as I remembe.
Does anyone else remember this show? and what do you guys think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2016/05/03/medabots-developer-delta-arts-is-shut-down/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I liked it when I was a kid but the concept doesn't really appeal to me nowadays.

d

this was big in Japan, but never as big as poogeymonz and Edgymon

I liked the robot designs, shit still exist with games and some models

Some of the robots were pretty cute

I only remember that the designs were tits.
I would send you to /a/ but I don't blame you for not wanting to be with those weebs.
Besides for some reason I feel like this belongs here.

everyone in that show looked fucking retarded, except the robots.

its like the guy drawing it didn't know how to draw anything but blocky looking robots, so he did an attempt and got blocky looking humans

look at that fucking dog, his head is a rectangle, and not even a golden rectangle.

It was pretty good for what it was.

It was great until the third season which was terrible

The season up to the World Tournament is great…the new season where the Ancient Super Attack that led to the end of the world suddenly didn't work on the new robots…sucks.

hey Holla Forums, wanna clang?

The games are ass though. A single fight (Like random encounter) can take 2 minutes at the beginning of the game, and your input into what each robot could do was miniscule.

You're all faggots, I just rewatched this show recently and it was fucking awesome.
The characters are fun, the plot is simple - but also fun, the action is 'fucking fun, it's one of the few shows that I would catalogue under "pure untainted enjoyment".
I wish it had a sequel.

Best character in the show.
No contest.

The GBA game was the tits.

When I was kid, I wanted to fuck that cat robot, and even I thought that was weird. How the times change.

I watch it uncensored and was really cool. Also it have a obscene amount of doujin 100% fapables

he is /m/.

I remember the budget tanking during the world tournament. Like a lot of the opponents had matching robots.

Also it was bullshit that Sumilidon suddenly has medaforce because Koji wanted it hard enough.

nichegamer.com/2016/05/03/medabots-developer-delta-arts-is-shut-down/
Looks like we wont be getting any new medabots games anytime soon. Not like they were ever sold in the us anyway

what happened to that medabots game for the 3DS with soem school girls fighting using medabots?