I saved this picture from 4chan back in november 2009. It was being posted and discussed unironically

I saved this picture from 4chan back in november 2009. It was being posted and discussed unironically.
Today, doing the same will get me accused of being an SJW. I will be told to go back to tumblr.

I miss the easier times, from before feminist extremism forced us to go into extremism ourselves.

Politics ruins everything.

Jasmine's earrings look like pita chips.

The bottom half is 100% correct when it comes to attracting women, you just have to translate it to the modern day.

These may all seem impossible to achieve, but what women want in a guy is

Respectable is more important in a lot of cases than well-paying, both would be best. The absolute ideal jobs you could have to be attractive to the opposite sex would be things like Doctor, Lawyer, Executive, etc., but there are ones that don't pay as well that would work too since they still garner respect from their female friends. These careers would be things like Artist/Musician, Cop/Firefighter, etc.

This is possibly the most advantageous asset you can have when talking to women. If you know how to do it, they are putty in your hands. If you're nice, or funny, if you pay for things on dates or in general but don't go overboard and seem desperate, they'll be more inclined to believe you've got it together, and in turn will be more inclined to sleep with you.

While being some kind of celebrity would be a major advantage, just having a successful social life is enough. Women crave adoration and attention so being arm candy to a good man and have other women be jealous of them is where they want to be relationship-wise.

No one wants to date someone they're not attracted to, not even you, user. You may say you don't care about looks, but you really just have different tastes than other people, or have lower standards. This is also true for women. You don't have to be chad, but she needs to be able to be "owned" by you and not feel embarrassed. The same is true for sex, she needs to not feel like shit after because she just fucked you.

Little girls know exactly what they want.

Also I forgot, you need your own car, and the less shitty it is, the better.

1,4,5, what kind of art?,8,12,14,15,16,17,20,21 sort of,23,2426,27,28,30.
19 seriously? Is she 12?
29 really?

Two girls, 6 and 9 actually

I would believe that this came from a relatively smart 9yo and the calligraphy is too good for the 6yo anyways.
But still, isn't she like three years early at least to start bitching about what she wants in a relationship.
And how do you know? Seriously.

I was also expecting 12 (at the very least)-17.
If a 9 year old girl has "not living with parents" as rule (even though her first boyfriend will be at 11 most likely) something tells me she's gonna be easy pedo meat.

I always hated the notion that Disney movies were supposed to teach kids about romantic relationships. Kids don't even care about kind of stuff, at least no in the minds of the people who made those movies. They're supposed to teach kids basic morals such as "Don't make deals with bad people and disobey your parents.", "Being a grown up isn't about strong and vicious like a beast", or "Hard work will eventually pay off." Focusing on how the relationships work completely misses the point. That's like saying because Gloria Swanson's character in Sunset Blvd. calls a pistol a revolver towards the end of the film, the entire message of the movie is that people who don't know much about guns are bound to become murderers. It shows a level of understanding that's embarrassing for even a 6th grader.

Also I hate that this idea that kids try to emulate characters they like on every level. When I was kid, my favorite characters were Domon from G Gundam and Goku Dragon Ball Z, but I didn't try to act like them or apply their morals and philosophies to my life. When I started becoming interested in girls, I didn't go for girls like Chi Chi or Rain. I just liked them because they fought well and I thought fighting was cool.

TL;DR That image was always shit and OP is a faggot.

fuck this whore. I'm expected to fulfill every asinine expectation on your list and I don't even get some smoochie action? What a bunch of loaded fucking bullshit.

If I have to work all the time, why the fuck would I want to come home and cook? Hell, if you can't even cook there's not much reason to date your dumb ass. Anyone who happens to be all this things won't even need a girlfriend sucking up their time and energy.

reading your poorly written list is already headache. Heaven save the poor sap who has to listen to you talk too.

fuck you

doesn't the fact that most of these stories are based on tales from when these were how women were expected to act make any complaining about "mah womens in servitude" kinda moot

Nah, it's pretty normal for girls to be planning out what their ideal future husband is going to be like at a pretty early age. Some girls are planning out their dream jobs and dream wedding before they're teens, and it's probably for the same reason why games like "house" are so popular among girls that age. At least that's how it was with my sisters.

Though some of the stuff on that list looks like that was influenced by outside sources. Shit like "no living with parents" and "respect all religions" sound more like stuff they got from listening to their parents or from observing other adults on tv and in real life.

God It makes me cringe. She saved him because she was kind and smart then all the village, otherwise the three slut in green/blue/red would have done a better job

No, we finally found the perfect grill. Attacctive and not a pain in the ass talkative
Well, that's true

imagine having all those princesses as sex slaves. I'd die from semen depletion.

this is how girls think user. before they're even aware of it, they start learning to use their bodies as a bargaining chip for everything in life. a hetero relationship is nothing but a woman holding her twat hostage until the man meets her demands.

all the more reason to go gay, user.

bitch wants to date some kind of heterosexual faggot

but not you

user those are hazmat suits.

I really wish I could be there when her first boyfriend cheats on her.
Every girl needs to have her heart broken during her formative years so she doesn't turn into a cunt.