Now that we saved brendan, can we do the same for bam?

now that we saved brendan, can we do the same for bam?

wait Brendan is saved now?

He didn't save Vito so fuck him! He let him die while being labeled a sex offender.

Give me 3 reasons why Bam's worth saving.

bam a shit

skateboarding is a teenage meme, not a career.

nobody cares about this loser

I'm sure everyone watched the shit out of viva la bam and jackass

you still love him bros

kek I remember this one kid from high school that thought he was gonna be a pro skater. What a loser.

I was going to ask that, all I seen is normies upvoting him on imgur

As if that gets you a part on a new movie

so is acting

No
He did it to himself.

He's famous for being a cunt. It's not that funny now that he's washed up.

Margera is a cunt and deserves a shit life. I hope he gets AIDS.

everyone on jackass was a cunt, the show was just the shit they usually did. they are all terrible people and poignant examples as to why actors and entertainers should be second class citizens.

Jackass was alright, it was a show about dumb idiots getting hurt, what else can you expect?

But viva la bam was this douchebag trailer trash kid who suddenly had money putting the most fake-ass show up with his family who couldn't act for shit. Jackass was just him and other guys getting hit in the balls, this was him alone just being a pretentious cunt

Literally the only good part of the show was vito and bam backstabbed him

Knoxville is actually a pretty OK guy.

nah hes a "its just a prank bro," fag. fuck that noise.

it was certianly funny to watch retards harm each other, but that doesnt make them good or even people that i should feel obligated to help.

This! Vito was awesome. I kinda want to watch viva la bam again just to see his antics again.

There's a difference between being a lad and being a cunt. I think there's some redeemable people that were on Jackass.

punching people in the nuts in your first encounter with them doesnt strike me as good natured behavior.

That wasn't the point, the point is bam is a boring piece of shit and at least the jackass crew were fun to watch

When did anyone on Jackass walk up to people they didn't know and assault them? If you're talking about them assaulting each other, then you don't understand the level of friendly banter they were operating at by the time they had a TV show and several movies.

Is this shit supposed to be funny? has it been cancelled?

No, that was probably the most sober moment of the entire series.

kill yourself charls

this was from an anecdote from an MTV PA interview.

The only thing Bam was ever good at was dropkicking

Do we WANT to save this asshole?

yo dude phil'sh gonna be sho pisshed off dude yo dude ape'sh gonna freak dude

pontius was best jackass

Pontius and Steve-O made it out great. Knoxville is a pretty cool guy too.

that one still surprises me

Nah. Bam's a cunt. He deserves it.

this'll be Bam in 10 years

BAM NIGERA LOVES TO SKATE
HE ALSO LOVES TO FUCK HIS SHIT UP A BIT
HE'S GONNA GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED
HE'S GONNA MAKE YOUR EARS BLEED
AFIBBITTIBI AFIBBITTIBI ABBIBBITYBIBA

Bam was the worst part of both though.
All his "pranks" are just frustrating others. Possibly him showing off his "mad skills" on skateboard or something.
The other jackass-members did shit to themselves most of the time, or had a underlying understatement that they were victims of others pranks - except Bam.
He's the diva, the rich kid who is all for throwing cold water on people, but if people throw it on him, then it's all unfair and has to stop.

The shows would be better without him.

bam himself always seemed to be this unrepentant asshole whose only redeeming factors were his money and retarded ideas that let the people around him show off their dumb little traits. the one viva la bam ep where they build retarded ramshackle boats and the one where they try to camp on a swamp island next to a nuclear plant and all come back sick as dogs are good examples of this.
the show about bam's marriage was hilarious in retrospect because it's a long, slow, drawn out leadup of the retard blindly stumbling into getting JUSTed hard. I remember watching it just hoping for the series to suddenly end due to the bitch deciding the money wasn't worth putting up with bam being an even bigger bitch than her

knoxville coming onto bam's show and demolishing him in a prank-off is easily one of the best parts of the series. the show was only really worth it in the long run to see bam get fucked over as a result of him being such a piece of shit.

I got a boner when the other jackass guys fucked his brain up with the snake pit.

Is this the prank war ep? I didn't watch a lot of that show.

Lol no. Without his buttbuddy Dunn he's nothing.

There isn't 1.

Bam has and will always be a manic depressive trainwreck who handles his emotions like a pre-teen girl.

Bullshit, just look at this recent interview of him. Stop trying to divert our mememagics, we WILL save brendan.

that's the one
always brings a smile to my heart

Correction

As an actual adult, he is beyond cringy and that whole crew did nothing but fuck with people who didn't deserve it.

This. Lots of things were funny when I was young. Now lots of these things disgust me.

who earth rocker here

Having to do cameos on Irish radio for a living isn't really making it out great.

I don't recall them deliberately fucking with anybody outside of the instances where they made idiots of themselves in public, which hardly ever got more than a wtf reaction out of anybody.

considering how steve-o was living during and immediately after jackass, it's a miracle the guy is even alive and ambulant. I think he realised that as well and seems to be at least thankful for it, but i really haven't bothered looking to guy up to see if he's managed to one-up his degeneracy since then. it's unlikely though, considering that at his worst the guy was literally a shambling corpse destroying himself with whippets and threatening to jump off buildings just so people would pay attention to him

I should clarify what I meant by "deliberately fucking with people".
They never intentionally ruined someone's life.
The worst they did from what I remember is ruin a few old fuckers' golf outing when they were blaring air horns near the tee areas.

there was the time they went to a plumbing store and shit in a display toilet which was pretty fucked up. they could have just pretended and thrown a fake dog poo in there or something to make people think he'd actually shit in there, which would have been funnier
but then again, dave england seems to be a really disgusting fucker who has to have his shit feature in every movie for some reason

(checked)
That still isn't a huge deal though, Satan.
Also, I'm fairly certain that they paid the people who ran the place back afterward.

yeah, the poo toilet was about the worst I can think of at the moment. even then, they fucked up beforehand and dave shit himself in their crowded van, so they had to physically deal with poo as well. they most certainly didn't do anything to the public worse than what they did to themselves, but that isn't saying much

They never broke anyone else's bones, which they did to themselves plenty of times.
They also never put a toy car into a condom and shoved it up some poor bastard's asshole like one of them (Dunn?) did.

NOTHING YOU DO CAN SAVE HIM NOW!

Isn't he an unpopular rapper now?

Johnny Knoxville has to use a catheter 3 times a day, apparently, cuz he literally broke his cock in one stunt.

Pretty sure they never did that to any random cunt either, or else they would have been shitcanned very quickly.

This is what you would get if you gave a kid money to do a music video.

stop the presses

i thought he was an earth rocker?