Sup faggits

Sup faggits,

It's finally the weekend. What are you all up to besides getting high, jacking off, watching anime, and shitposting?

Sorry I've been away for a couple of weeks. Work has been fucking me in the ass and I've been real busy on the weekends doing degenerate hoodrat activities. But… I got my promotion and my raise, so I can shitpost again.

Not much. I'm thinking about going outside and taking a break from the internet for a day or two.

why the fuck would you do that?

bump

getting over her by loving a cartoon.

cartoons will never help you move on. do drugs instead Holla Forumsro

tell me again, how do i downvote this cancer

I want suicide, but everybody says "no".

with a pinch of rosemary.

youre fucking pathetic.

kek

Why the fuck do you think I want to kill myself, dummy?

all opiate fags kill themselves

Because youre an attentionwhoreing edgelord with no real friends that would care about you unless you touted some dramatic claim of being suicidal.

^ the irony

So I want to kill myself because I don't want to kill myself?

No. you havent killd yourself yet b ecause you dont really want to. fucking pussy

Not really, I'm just an idiot who couldn't get the cap off and ends up in a psych ward.

maybe finding a new hobby since I'm so damn predictable tbh smh fam xDDDDDDD

What?! You mean there is something else that can be done?!?

What kind of degenerate hoodrat activities?

bump

probably smoking crack, plus fucking whores.

suicide i hope

mostly drug binge. i had some old friends fly in to visit.

What drugs?

lots of yay. dope and rolls too. also did some ketamine

just enrolled in AA to help w/my drinking. had to give it up man. i love drinking and getting fucking shit-housed. sobriety sucks a dick. i'd much rather spend my saturday night under the Texas stars, grilling a steak, and taking down beer. fuck sake. why the fuck did i ever get married. she's coming after my gaming next. i know it.

Did any of you guys start visiting any other chans when there was all the site drama recently?

Sounds pretty good. I haven't done ketamolicaine in a while now. It's fun because it can be so different with different portions depending on what you're going for. What do you like in your rolls?

Daaaaamn dude that sucks. Was actually going to AA her idea or just not drinking?
2d will never make you be sober

Did somebody say Danuel Bardth thread?

;_; bruh…

why did you have to do in patient care?

im a purist tbh. ~150mg mdma, d-amphetamine, and caffeine are the 3 ingredients i like to have exclusively in my presses. but honestly some dxm, MDA, mdmx, m-amphetamine, is fine with me as well. the only stuff i really hate in my rolls is piperzine

I fucked myself up pretty bad honestly. I hadn't really been eating much for a few days and was pretty dehydrated because of exams/moving out. Then I did some dope that was cut with something funky and had a seizure in bed. I ended up immobile on the floor for long enough that my muscles started breaking down which really fucks up your kidneys. I mostly felt stupid because one of my good friends had the exact same thing happen to him like 6 months ago, it's just being an idiot and not taking care of myself.

And I still have 2 final papers that I have to finish even though I feel like I had a fucking stroke.

That all sounds pretty good, clean rolls are legit for sure. Not sure I've had rolls with dxm in them before. Some of my favorites are just MDA a few years ago I was rolling on nothing but purple buddhas for months. But I usually like the rolls with ma, dope and pcp.

at my school i wouldve been excused from the exams until the next quater/semester if i was hospitalized.

i would eat thousands of grams of magnesium to spike my BP and go to urgent care to get out of a final if i didnt study enough.

kek how often did you do that? And how often did you stay in the hospital?

yes hacker1337

Really? I've never gone that far. I did corrupt a file and e-mail it to a professor to buy time, and routinely waited for my professor to tell me that he had to pick up his kids and take my exams to the tutors for a calculus class I had. I was a pretty dumb kid back then.

I'd never want anything in my rolls other than MDMA or preferably MDA. I've taken ones with other stuff in them but never DXM. If I wanted DXM in them I'd do DXM. But I don't really care for DXM anyways. I don't really like rolling now that I'm older. E just makes me like people I don't really like.

I went to an AA meeting once when a buddy of mine who I helped escape to CA came back and got me to go. Pretty culty, I can kick a habit on my own if I have to. They immediately began the meeting saying, "We have a newcomer" and handed around a pamphlet with all the local meeting times and locations and wrote their phone numbers in it. One guy wrote his number and then either wrote "Don T" or "don't". Pretty rude tbh

I have mixed feelings about rolling. Rolling at raves is worthwhile. I like mda on its' own alright and mdma is solid when it's with a psych or disassociative.

Dafuck, what a dick.

Did you watch the game tonight? Pretty good comeback tonight, the dubs have a lot of momentum going into game 7, tall order for okc to win.

Yeah I watched it. I knew that would happen, kind of disappointed. I expect GSW to win game 7.

FUCK OKC

I'm also play video games :)

Black desert in particular , game is pretty darn good.

fuck outta here, nerd

In what ways do opiate high differ?

DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE

DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE

DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE

DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE

DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE

DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE

DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE

lol I should've figured you'd be a GSW fan. Aren't you from California?

I'm always down to talk vidya bro. Holla Forumsirgins kind of suck and I like talking about them with my Holla Forumsretheren.

Lol don't you play video games? I believe you said you were playing DaS 2 not long ago. How did you like it?

DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE

DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE

DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE

DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE

DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE

DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE

DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE

DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE

DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE
DIE IN FIRE JUNKIE

I've never gotten high in my entire life, I masturbate once a month at most, and I never watch anime. I only shitpost twice a week. Fite me, fags.

video games are chill. i was jp. dark souls was fun. didnt make me want to get the 3rd one tho

lol fucking faggit. we all think youre a fucking loser.

nice try gook

This reminds me of a joke I heard:

A man goes to a doctor's office one day and asks him how long he has to live. The doctor says, "I don't know, why don't you tell me a little about your lifestyle?"

The man replies, "I don't drink, don't smoke, don't eat red meat, don't dance too much, don't sleep around, or try to have too much fun."

The doctor looks up from his clipboard and says, "Why would you want to live for any prolonged period of time?"

I fucked it up but whatever…

That's a shame I really liked the third one. However I can't get motivated to replay through it on NG+.

I don't watch anime ;_;

Can sombody answer my quetion.

no you didn't. 100g MgO would kill you, whatever your body mass.

are you going to say thanks for deleting the garbage? remember report destructive floods next time bros I'm always here, Just don't abuse the report button.

Wow thanks buddy. I didn't even realize, just refreshed the page. Much appreciated

your dealer get busted or something?
maybe he died in a fire.
either way you're a moron of the highest order, the sort who reminds the rest of us just how much more progress there still remains to achieve in human evolution.
you'd make a downie feel clever, user. really.

not unless i met you irl and after i'd kicked you senseless you died slowly enough for me to open a live-stream.
otherwise, no. i can't imagine a situation in which i'd say thanks to an attention seeking mod.

Heh watching that game slip away was pretty painful and you could feel it. With like 5-6 minutes to go I really thought OKC was going to close it out though, they were keeping a little cushion even while Klay was going nuts.

What specific are you wondering about? I guess the most broad distinction is that stuff like morphine, some heroin and raw opium is a little more histamine-y and makes you itch more than some painkillers. Some people really love the euphoria from some pharmies like dilaudid, oxy and fetanyl, some people prefer others.

What was it spam?

I've been watching anime more the last couple years since I haven't had a current gen console (just play old pc games). If I had more money for vidya I might watch less animu (but it wouldn't stop me from autistically watching Soul Eater over and over again).

What's this about?

yeah someone attempted to flood the thread with youtube embeds.

I see, that's obnoxious.

Thanks.

It'd be cool if there was a system, maybe just an option when creating a new thread, that lets the OP delete posts in a thread or let's everyone else tag stuff as spam so a mod/vol can just like click one button and make it all go away.

just stamping on a spammer. nothing to get excited about.mods spoiled my fun, as usual.

Yeah I was so happy at halftime. After that the Thunder just collapsed as a team.

It was just a dude posting, "DIE JUNKIES DIE" and a video of the physical effects of krokodil I think.

I see. Obnoxious intentions but I sort of enjoy krokodil pics/vids.

I'm also hoping I'll have a chance to try some this summer. I gather it's sort of the same deal as ice. You get the precursor over the counter, throw it through some acids and bases to knock some molecules off and get high. Sounds like it has the same problems as ice in that it's way more dangerous if it's not washed well and it gets cut with nasty stuff.

Got me curious. Anyone lurking that knows o=more/has first or second hand experience with the stuff?

DONE WITH PROBATION. METH BINGE.
8 HOURS OF MASTRUBATION.

Congrats. Are you the dude from the other thread? What do you use for lube when you do meth faps? I usually use Vaseline but I'm looking for something better.