Sup niggers, turkfag here

sup niggers, turkfag here
Ask away

I didn't know roaches could type.

Nice jab friendo! 10/10

what do you think of Erdoğan?

He's making this country crash and burn using the illiterate sheep here (read: ~50% of population.)

Do you think Britain is right to leave the EU?

how do you feel about the new prime minister?

Do you think our country has a chance of ever becoming a proper democracy again?

Blood and sweat

same shit as the old one.

No.

Are you a nigger/mudslime?
I heard turks got cucked by immigrants.

Will there be any survivors?

I'm p white though no pics will be posted.

The ones smart enough to immigrate to Europe/Americuck.

Yet there are plenty of Turks living in Europe who actually think Edogan is not a faggot. I would gladly deport them back, but somehow I think they wouldn't like that. But I guess being a minority isn't fun if you don't have shit to complain about.

How do you feel about Russians and the fighter jet incident?

Erdogan jerking himself thinking he's hot shit because he thug life'd one of the major first word countries.

Is your name orhun

No
Feel free to try to dox me from that single image though.
hint exif data removed hint

How top are topkeks, really?

im not tryin to dox u its cus i know someone who browses here called that

He is too used to doing whatever the fuck he wants without facing any real consequences. One day Putin or Trump or someone else is going to put that faggot in his place and innocent Turks would also be caught in the punishment because of him.

Generic factory produced cake
Not worth the 0.45TL (~20 cents) really.

And that's the sad part. The turks have a saying:
"Kurunun yanında yaş da yanar."
Which roughlt translates to
"The good also faces consequences when bad does."

Does it actually mean 'top cake'?

Literal translation is "ball cake" as top means ball in turkish.
But yeah you could say "top cake".
In the OP image there's Dankek also made by the same manufacturer which literally translates to Dan Cake. (dan has no meaning in turkish)
dank+kek = dankek

Sucks bruh, both our countries could seriously benefit from each other if we worked together, sanctions and passive aggression and all that jazz doesn't help anyone. God bless your country bro.

(checked)
I will translate it as 'dank cake'.

Another question, is there any Turkish stereotype that is almost universally true?

Let me think.
almost all men have the beer belly, aka the "Turkish muscle".
Men don't shave their chest.
Everyone gets easily offended if you talk shit about ataturk.
Almost everyone says "one minute" instead of hold on or something (inspired by erdogan of course.)

Btw I develop blazechan on tech
Can't really work on it atm because of RL issues, but i'll get on it eventually

Fucked up link
>>>Holla Forums590197

This I have noticed.

This is particularly interesting because Erdogan is basically buttraping everything Ataturk fought for, yet Erdogan is very popular.

I bet Ataturk must be doing so many 360s in his grave you could power the entire Turkish nation if you only hooked a dynamo to it.

How is this inspired by Erdogan?

erdogan is shit at english so in one speech he just said like "to other countries waiting for us to support them: one minute!"

Topkek. What a poopyface.

why do you deny that Ali was the chosen successor of Muhammad?

I'm not a muslim anymore so idgaf about that.

Still a kebab, we don't want you in yurop

(Dubs)

I'm sorry but as long as I have the right legal papers I can enter your country. Just stating the facts.
checking that dubs
I don't believe in religion. There's simply no fucking evidence that some random """""""superior""""""" being created us.