I just had a thought. Since islam has zero problem and you could say even encourages race-mixing...

I just had a thought. Since islam has zero problem and you could say even encourages race-mixing, and is extremely aggressive about turning the whole world the same shade of poo, is it possible islam was actually made up by kikes to help create their goyim mud horde? And ofc they forced cuckstianity on Europe to exploit the empathy of the best damn race ever, so these militant street shitters would have better chance of being accepted into destroying Europeans.

Prove me wrong.

> this is what cuck Holla Forums (trumpfags, stormfags, and other second exodus subhumans) actually believe!!

k

Well, the Saudi nobility are kikes, and supposedly Wahhabism comes from modern Arabia. It's possible.

You have to actually kill people for something to be a genocide.

The United Nations Genocide Convention defines it as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group".

You don't actually have to kill anyone to do so, in the Rwanda genocide (nig vs. nog) the raping of women by making them pregnant or render them unable to bear any future children was part of the genocidal tactic.

We're not victims of a genocide you fucking pathetic victim's syndrome faggot. Let it go.

I was just proving you wrong that you would have to kill anyone to commit genocide according to the definition of the word.

Suck a mean dick, faggot.

In the United States, since the passage of the Immigration Act of 1965, we've gone from about 90% white to about 60%. Will this only be considered genocide when we're 40%? 10%? Zero?

Or does genocide only occur when millions of men pile up bodies in mass graves or space magic gas chambres? And is it only non-whites who can be genocided?

Definitely yes.
Considering the fact that the kikes "preserve" their genetics/race by inbreeding , their aim is to remove all those intelligent whites then the intelligent asians. After that the NWO will be implemented since everyone is a dumbfuck shitskin who can't into revolt. It will be duality between the "purebreed" kikes and "shitbreed" slaves.

Prove me wrong

I'm aware of the kikes' plans, I'm with you there. Do you know anything about the origins of islam, besides the official story? I smelled a rat. I would not be surprised if OP is true.

The Koran contains many instructions about how Muslims should treat Jews.

In Saudi, where the Koran was supposedly written, there WERE no Jews.

How, does it say, they should treat jews?

Keep in mind semites are the same breed of bleached nigger, mudslimes just kept more nig.

bump

I can't tell anymore if you're trolling or if you stormweenies are actually this retarded

You're welcome to make actual arguments instead of kvetching, normie.

So what op is saying is that we should go back to worshiping the Old Gods?

I'm not sure Western Europe will ever be very religious again. Slavs, Italians, and Spanish aren't white, they don't count. But atheism and science are here to stay. We should def shed our kikestianity bullshit and go back to old, truly European ways.

Semitic thought is nigger cancer.

Fine, I'll bite, even though I'm going to regret this. No one hates muslims more than jews. No one hates jews more than muslims. The people who kill the most jews are muslims. The people who kill the most muslims are also muslims, but jews are second place.

Brilliant observation. Did you learn this from CNN or Fox News?

THE JEWS!
MUH WHITE RACE!

Hello, Xir Oliver. 10 shekels have been deposited in your account.

Genocide occurs when another country forces it on your country. You are not a victim of your own democratically-instated immigration laws. You have not been sieged and put under another country's law like Tibet was.

You are not a victim. I know you'd like to get to be a victim like the other races are sometimes. You see them complaining and getting the attention, your little tummy gets filled with ugly jealousy, and you claim "Mommy, why don't I get to be a victim too? It's no fair!!". But you are not a fucking victim. DROP THE VICTIM THING AND BECOM'E A FUNCTIONAL HUMAN BEING AGAIN YOU PATHETIC NEONAZI LUMP OF FAT.

Arguing with stormfags is a waste of time. You've probably been told the same arguments over and over again, yet it goes way over your head and you come back to make your butthurt thread demanding the same attention you already got over and over again. Why do we have to fall for your trap again? What's in it for us? You will always be a minority in white societies and you'll always be seen like the racist shitheads that you are. You should be the one having to make arguments rather than reposting the same idiotic fallacious images over and over again.

Yeah, because democracy is totally not a scam and our politicians do what we want, like all that TARP money and free trade. Totally democracy and will of the people. Move along, you stupid goyim, you asked for this.

See? Worthless to argue with you. You aren't being sieged regardless of how much control you feel you have over your government. Stop this bullshit.

Please tell us more about how christianity did not systematically destroy ethnic European traditions, and how the jews always dindu nuffin and they're just convenient scapegoats.

Would you like to fucking elaborate on that, Holla Forums?

oy vey that's racist, goy! D∆: