Hi Holla Forums, i just fucked the following indian prostitute for 8 US dollars. Ask me a question…

Hi Holla Forums, i just fucked the following indian prostitute for 8 US dollars. Ask me a question…

Other urls found in this thread:

xxx-chan.pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

has it started itching yet?

i used a condom, dude

Typically these Indian women have daughters you could also try

Did she have any children? What part of world you live in?

I might want to see if I could pay for her kids for an hour

There goes my Aids joke.
So from 1 to 10 how was it?

did you enter her designated shitting hole?

Why?

Why

well there was an older lady there, so maybe that was her daughter, who knows. but yea next time i will ask, as long as she is over 18.

by pay for her kids, you mean over 18 right? or are you some kind of sick pedophile fuck?

pretty good for 500 rupees. She gave 30 second blowjob with condom, then i fucked in her missionary for 2 minutes, then she rode on top of me for 1 minute, then i fucked her in missionary for 2 minutes, then i CUMMED!!!!!!!!!!!

weird shit. i don't know if that's how indians have sex. i'm just a sex tourist in India

Yeah way longer than I'd last. Good job on you OP

Oh so that means you are a brown person. Bleh

Was hoping you were somewhere a white superior person like me is. Wanted to call her up and see if her kids are available

Are you a fucking cop?

HAHAHA i dont know if you're being sarcastic but i laughed anyway

no it means i am a white guy who has lived in India long enough to understand the currency

no but i am not a pedophile and i don't want to get arrested and get into some serious shit for fucking an underage girl.

I admit, girls 13 and above are sexy. but anything below that is not right.

Wasn't being sarcastic. My max time is like 2 minutes and the girl wasn't even moving

I told her not to move and to just stick her ass in the air so I can last longer

Got in and I started (example) at 2:45 and was moving in and out slowly. Then I went a bit faster but I felt I was going to cum so I slowed down but it was too late

Came all inside her (condom fell off because it was my first time and I didn't put it on properly because I never used one before) and looked at the clock

Fucking clock turned 2:47. It seemed way longer in my head. Thought I was going to town on her pussy at least for a good 5 minutes

haha just keep trying and you'll last longer. but either way who cares? she's a prostitute and you have paid her.

now if you did that with a normal woman, you'd be in deep shit…

That double spacing…

Just learn to eat the pussy
Then you'll be fine

i also don't like eating pussy and never do it, especially with a prostitute.

can you enlighten us though? is it safe? does it taste bad and if so how do you get used to the taste?

Get a cabbage, put some sardines in the middle, & practice eating the sardines & licking the cabbage - you get used to the taste while practicing technique!

POO IN THE LOO

so u eat her clitoris and lick the pussy?

epic fucking post

Flick the clit with your tongue then jam your fist In her ass.

REMOVE NIGGERS

does it burn when you pee?

makes it look copy pasted.

nah i'll avoid that

Dude, you are in India. They don't fucking care as long as you have the money.

op did you take any nudes of her?

xxx-chan.pw

how bad does it itch

but indians are corrupt as fuck and will look for any chance they can to exploit you and extort money from you.

i wouldn't be surprised if an indian set you up with an underage girl, but you told she is overage, and then had the police bust into the room during the middle of it with cameras and then haul your ass off to jail and demand 100,000 dollars to get out of jail.

Fuck indians. they are the most corrupt subhuman pieces of shit on this earth. Indians are WORTHLESS. that is why i treat their women as fuck dolls and whores and that's it. Other than that, indians have zero value.

Calm down idiot. If you lived in the shittiest country imaginable you'd do everything to rise above poverty too.

wrong. even when indians become rich, they are still corrupt.

fuck you, you bitch. you are sympathizing with those subhumans.

there are plenty of poor people in white countries and most of them don't resort to corruption. actually in most countries, people are poor but the people are not corrupt.

whereas with indians, it doesn't matter if they are rich or poor, their NATURE is to be corrupt and to cheat people.

you obviously have zero experience with indians.

Indian cunts are only fuckable after you give them a bath. You must understand that most of these Indian cunts probably haven't bathed in days or even weeks depending on the quality of the hooker

A lot of Indian cunts will use jasmine flowers in their hair to cover up their body odor just like western cunts use perfume to cover up theirs.

This is what you do before you fuck an Indian cunt. Force her to take a bath. Buy a decent scrubber. Scrub the grime outta her while you give her a bath.

Then fuck her

wrong dude. indians bath twice a day, even the lowest class ones.

but like i said, most indian prostitutes i have been with don't smell. it was one free bitch i had, a non prostitute i mean, who was pretty smelly as shit, and then one street walker i picked up near a market for about 25 dollars. She smelt horrible.

Then don't travel to india for sex tourism you disgusting piece of shit slob. You can't go to a country just to use their women then get mad at them for attempting to use you.

This is absolutely false information. No they don't

well that's what men do to Thailand and no one tries to exploit western men in Thailand. so your logic doesn't really add up.

but i will agree, india is NOT the best place for sex tourism.

well i've seen even the poor indians bathing right on the street, using a bucket and some street water faucet.

Considering how hot it is in India, and how sweaty you get, you'd have to be fucking mentally sick to not bathe twice a day at least.

Kareena Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Deepika Padukone

they are all very fuckable

Are you aware that they bathe in the same water they piss and shit in? India lacks sanitary facilities, and where they have them, most will not use them. Truly a shithole country.

well i've never seen piss water coming out of my water taps, so there must be SOME sanitation and water purification technology here.

i think you're overexaggerating a bit. yes it's no doubt a shithole country but it's because of the RACE. It's not that India is shit, it's the present day RACE that inhabits india that makes it shit.

India used to be a great country back when white Aryans lived here, the white brahmins.

did she poo in the loo?

for india, she's not bad. i would bang