A No body e-celeb calling the first YouTuber that became a millionaire a loser

A No body e-celeb calling the first YouTuber that became a millionaire a loser
Why such a lack of awareness among e-celebs?

Because it's part of their youtube contract.

Giving the public freedom to act like morons in front of others makes the power go to their head even if they have 1/100th of what other channels have.
This is why YouTube is inheritabley shit.

Go away Lucas.

Why?

Wait. Fred had 3 movies? I gotta watch these.

Where's the webm? I ain't clicking these.

Smart, gets you attention. You should always punch up if you want to become ((famous)).

nobody wants to watch your shitty videos, get ALS you stephen hawking looking faggot.

I'm not sure if this is a shill thread for IHE or an assmad Fred fanboy. Either way, shit thread.

Fred is youtube kino

What an ugly cartoon face.

For shame.

Youtube e-celeb drama is fun to point and laugh at, but only when the e-celebs involved are particularly autistic (anyone from Channel Awesome vs Lord Kat, for example). Now, I don't know who these people in this video are, but one of them apparently is called I Hate Everything. Seems autistic enough for a small laugh and-
Wow. THAT's concentrated autism. Should be really good for a laugh later on.

nigger i'm not watching this shit
have a really compressed .mp4 tho

The AUDACITY of this faggot, how can he be such a good goy? Does he think "Unoriginal Let's Play channel" #infinity or "Vine complication channel" #6000000 are any better than what we had back in the early days?
Fucking Hell, man. I remember when YTPs were really popular and people who reviews shit for comedic purposes actually put effort into their videos (like AVGN) rather than just being yet another Mr. Plinkett clone. RLM was a fucking mistake.
>filename
Just finger your mouth while masturbating

No he didn't, he's pointing out how YouTube was always shit with shit trend. You hipster faggot.

And now he's got an over one hour video where he "tries" to watch the Fred movies. Is he building up his stamina to go into Spoony tier movie vlogs where he word dumps at length that it becomes longer than the movie they're reviewing.

You know I accidentally watched the first movie and I was never struggling with it and I never watched anything Fred at the time. I don't watch IHE but I heard that he barely updates as he does but now he's got another video this soon and going over the same subject matter.

What did you expect, from a fucking ginger?

I was this guys 180 ish subscriber. I don't even watch his videos anymore

[spoiler]I was an early sub too. Unsubscribed when I realised he's an overly-sensitive faggot who can't even handle some 4chan bants.[/sploiler]

Fuck.

use stars instead lad

$$Does that still work? I thought the fancy text was all shut down last year, or was it just disabled on certain boards?$$

Guess not.

$$ you gotta do it like this $$

You need more dollar signs user
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$like this$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Good goy!

I think bieber beat him to the millions, but that's another story
jewtubers who call the successful fucks like these losers are so retarded that it's painful. it's not in the defense of these fucks at all, it's simple logic

these people, annoying orange guy, fred, and bieber (off the top of my head) are all success stories. all of them had their own level of success (tv shows for 2, movies for 2, and a huge music career for 1) and all probably gained a ton of cash from it

All dem shekels…

How much shit did we lose?

He reviews two of three movies, with another person reviewing one in between.

Are you serious? Fred was always shit. There is no "AUDACITY" in calling an old youtube sellout shit. In the video it even comes up that the guy started a new channel and is just a loser now who can't get 20k views because his content sucks.

Holla Forums is as childish as Holla Forums.