Tfw purely dominant bisexual with attraction to femininty, androgynous and boyish/twink features masterrace

Why doesn't the jews in hollywood make movies about this? Is it because being a domiant man who wants to sexually dominate others is problematic, maybe even more so than straight men, because a majority of them are submissive to women, while still being able to keep their "straight" card?

You're just a fag. That is all you are.

fuck off, normie

I am even more dominant and masculine in terms of sexuality than the average straight guy, but I extend my attraction beyond women too.

Fucking normie.

Shit thread m8y

Just get outta here with your degeneracy.

Normally she looks quite okay, but what is wrong with her nose in the first pic?

The kind of androginity I like is something like pic related, which is honestly a 9/10 in my eyes.

Back to Holla Forums with you, normie.

you already have a board, Holla Forums

weird thing I agree with you on some things, but can you please keep you shit on your board?

Normalfags are fags too you know.

So basically you'd fuck anything. You're more of a nigger than a faggot.

pic related this

not that

I am not sure if I want to fuck her. She looks okay in some pics and weird in others.
She is sporting that asexual (or alien looking) androgynous look.

But I presume that I would bang her if she warmed me up to the idea.

fucking normie, just because I am not a submissive cuck to women, because I have alternative and am confident in my desire to be domiannt and masculine, doesn't mean that I am a nigger

in europe I guess you would have called me a caveman, which in that context is a compliment

But because you are an american who lives in a fucked up multicultural failed society, you have to call me a nigger.

Fucking disgusting jew-cock, puritan corrupt christian, mongrel european disgusting multicultral piece of shit. You are literally the worst in everything. The worst right-wing of any western country, the worst left-wing of any country. The worst religion of any country (puritanism). The worst rural and city population of any country.

You are so fucking disgusting in ever facette of your country. I hate you so fucking much.

why did you feel the need to make this thread twice?

You're gayer than the OP tbh

When I post certain threads, I oftne post them in multiple locations.

Now I can't post them on Holla Forums, because I would just be immdieatly banned. I still got a temporary ban for some bullshit.

So really just blame this on my excitement.

Doesn't mean that I am leftpol poster or anything.

You're a nigger because you have no standards.

I have standards.

I would fuck anything that is attractive to me. And I would be a low test bitch if I somehow would refuse to fuck someone, even though they are attractive to me.

If anything too high standards are a problem.
Look at you, you weaboo cuck. Weaboos who "only like 2D, because 3D stinks" have probably the highest standards possible, but everyone thinks they are pathetic.

The thing is, you seem to find everyone attractive no matter how hideous they are.
But settling for 5/10 used goods isn't?
Wanting a woman who actually looks and acts like a woman isn't really "too high".
And you call everyone else normies.

But somehow having no control over your desires isn't submissive(to your dick/feelings).

You're just a faggot dude. 'Dominant' faggots are even more cancerous and degenerate than flaming twinks.

Nothing gay about liking fem boys

I never said anything about settling, you beta bitchboi.

Attraction is about sex, not about relationship. Of course there has to be more than just sex to a relationship. But we are not talking about that.

You are a normie if you yaoi anime didn't turn you tbh.

fuck off with your christcuck slave morality bullshit

I will fuck boypussy and your jewish god, won't stop me

feeling intimidated huh, kiddo?

Telling you to not worry, would be a lie, kiddo. You have pletny to worry about. :^)

this user

People like us just have much higher test than average (nu)males.

Just look at /fit/ tbh.

I liked Loras but I wish Lancel had more screentime when he was cute with his long hair.

user Pence is right. Bisexuality isn't a thing, it's a hipster meme. You're a fag.

No he is right. There's two sides to this:
You either are or you aren't. You can be straight and be a degenerate too.

And where did I mention christianity?

lmao I knew LARPagans were gay

Gay here who only likes traps.

You are the gay user, you have always been the gay.

Niggers actually have more estrogen than testosterone.

C-can I like boys and not be degenerate?

femboys are just traps in boymode and not as mentally ill

But darling, I like the mentally ill

David Bowie is a goddamn genius.

femboys are often prettier than traps

Because you're a queer? No. But you are a danger to my children. You belong in a burning oven.

suck my dick, faggot man

This is what you replied to though. I think you got the wrong post.

FTFY.

The truth hurts, faggot.

Whole lot of triggered breeders in this thread.

So I guess you missed this post?

Enjoy your AIDs.

Even in first world countries parents kill guys like you when they find them. Watch your neck faggot.

[CF INTENSIFIES]

"Normie"
Christ…

You're on. Post femboys, I'll post traps, whoever gets more (you)s is the victor

But I didn't post anything related to christianity. Replying to the wrong post again?