Help Me Make A Video Game

So, being an utter NEET, who still has some form of motivation I've decided to pick up a project in my ample free time.

I'm going to attempt to make one of those 2original4u RPGs that sell way more copies than they ever should.

But I don't have any ideas! Besides the obvious quirky characters, artsy sprites, and kitschy 8-bit soundtrack, of course. I want Holla Forums's help.

And for bonus I'll put anything that gets dubs in there in some way, and make anything that gets trips a major part of the game.

Maybe I'll even deliver!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Darger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why not make a RPG that has to deal with you and your party trying to get to Oregon from Independence.

A rpg about rape and murder. The main character is a serial killer and you everything about his house super creepy. I bet some hipster fuck is going to love that

Meant life instead of house

Only if IT WAS A WOMAN KILLING ADN REEVERZZ RAEPING MEN WHO CHEATED ON THEIR GFS OMG YAH U GO GIRL XDDDDDDDDDD

Since we're having this conversation, anyone know what Mardek RPG was made with?

I don't think it was Unity, was it just raw flash or some studio/program?

That actually gave me a pretty good idea: an RP about a Henry Darger like character which flips between his dark but mundane real life, and a much darker but outwardly nice fantasy world.

If you don't know who Henry Darger is check it out:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Darger

It's a fun read, albeit a little sad.

I waa thinking more Jeffrey Dahmer, but I think that better. Now that I thonk about it I feel like it would be a bit a little like Hotline miami with more story

HOLY SHIT THOSE TYPOS. I'm typing on a phone sory

His works are the best part.
He made massive mixed media stories, including paintings, garbage art, and thousands of typed, and hand written pages.
All the main characters are little girls, but when shown nude they have penises.
He once tried to write his own life story, to root out the sources of his mental issues. He wrote 206 pages about his childhood then took a sharp right turn into a work of fiction well over 4,000 pages long about a tornado named Sweetie Pie.

Never published a single thing.

Make it Seapunk.

Make it Cyberpunk.

Holla Forums is your friend, jump into their thread

no, overused

make it TechnoArab, space cyborg muslims n shit are coolio

I don't want those Holla Forums faggots fagging this thing up.

Do you really want your whole game to be about Forced Coteralo and Spurdo?

… Kinda…

Just learn to read what you type, you troglodyte nigger.

Add a character who is obsessed with pebbles. Erotically.

Forced memes!

Kys

It should involve time travel in some way. Maybe it happens at various points of the game, but you dont get a clear indication of it when it happens.

I'm liking these ideas so far.

Anything about gameplay?

I know it's going to be vaguely an RPG, and I'd like to incorporate a pseudo-Tarot deck in there somewhere, but other than that I don't know.

you play as a trap and your weapon is your dick wich increase every time you level up.

make a NEET rpg

Pic Related: The Game

Not enough suicide.

Plane scene RPG

Bump

an earthbound fighting style like RPG with the story based around a young boy growing up in a feminist society where feminists have taken over and the laws are now biased against men.
shit idea… nvm

Hey friendo, Ive tried to produce a strategy RPG a couple of times. Ive got music, UI mockups and images around, all the stuff needed to produce a game, I just need someone who can code and help me run it. Maybe we could work on something.

OP, drop the stupid RPG idea. Just spend a lot of time trying to create a shitty game with simple rules but very addicting. Get rich and then give your money to Jim so he can invest in his pig farm and eventually fix Holla Forums.

Make some shitty cashcow game like flappy bird with sage

The Propaniac: A Role-Playing Game

I feel like this game should include gambling and alcohol.

Absolutely awesome, thanks for making me aware of this personality.