Get faggot leafy removed from youtube

Leafy got Evalion removed from Youtube, doesn't matter if you like her or hate her, his whole concepts is silencing everyone he disagrees with by sending his faggot fans over to other channels

youtube.com/user/LeafyIsHere report this cuck and have his channel removed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3R727Ip76p8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not your personal army.

don't listen to op

Leafy is a cool guy!

KILL YOURSELVES SHILLS
You have been shilling this channel with the most obvious samefaggotry for weeks now.
BUY A FUCKING AD YOU CHEAP SHILL NIGGER

Do it for the happenings

TRIGGERED

You are so retarded, you just scream SHILL at everything, This is my first post and it's telling you to report the channel. Read a book nigger

K I L L Y O U R S E L F L A Z Y S H I L L
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

L
A
Z
Y

S
H
I
L
L

this is new levels of autism

no u

take your meds

Yes because we've never seen a "haha get this guy lol XDDDD incidental ad views" post on imageboards before. Do not even try this shit, we are so god damn fucking sick of you. Take your $2/hour bullshit somewhere else no one gives a fuck about celebs or e-celebs, and you don't even have the god damn decency to make your shill anything but so fucking blatantly obvious it's sickening.

Kill yourself.
Just jump off a building.
Enough is enough.
No more samefagging.
You can't even make it anything but obvious because you lack even an iota of creative thought. It's just rote, robotic repetition with you.

I agree with you, OP. Censorship is bad. But you want Onison, not Leafy. Onison was the one pushing his fans to silence her. Leafy was just kind of using her for views.

youtube.com/watch?v=3R727Ip76p8

I'm still not gonna do shit cuz I'm a lazy goy.

Use ad blocker you retard.
I'm not samefagging I'm replying to other anons.

I mean OH NO user YOU CAUGHT ME! LEAFY PAYS ME 2$/H TO POST HIS CHANNEL ON A BARELY ACTIVE IMAGEBOARD YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!

Get your head out of your ass please!

>>>/leddit/

I don't even watch any of the two but Onision has always been cancer he should get banned too. I think leafy tweeted about it or some shit

wow ur mad as fuck m8

have a cold shower or smth like that

Seriously OP, this is fucking pathetic, no one cares about Youtube celebrities, shill somewhere else

chill out dude

also there is something called Adblock you know?

why r u so butthurt m8?

STOP SAMEFAGGING AND KILL YOURSELF

Why not go after JewTube instead? I mean, they were the ones that pulled her videos. Other YouTubers were also just exercising their right to free speech.

did somebody hurt your feelings?

muh freeze peach

LEAFY IS LOVE

LEAFY IS LIFE

Leafy is a very handsome young man

quit samefagging and kill yourself

who
who

You are the edgiest 15 year old here

nah m8 ur butthurt is too amusing ;)

cuck in the picture
girl promoting jew hate on YT

stop shilling you dirty shill

leafy is no cuck REEEEEEEEEEEEE

hating jews? WHY???

Read the thread you retard

Aren't most of his videos offensive / retarded shit too? Plus that leafy autist kid kept calling that GOTIS Eva a bitch, and youtube is left wing / sjw so you could maybe report his attack vid on her for sexism / misogyny or some shit.

The reports wont work though, goys, as those two cocksuckers bring in a LOT of shekels for the kikes at Jewtube HQ.

Off by 2 user! second one is literally replying to a curious user

Jewtube have way bigger people with way less chance of bad press, if this thiing gets big enough to be reported on he's definitely getting banned. It shouldn't be hard since his whole thing is being edgy

I'm telling you, you've got to take JewTube down to exact revenge.

If any of you goys find any dirt on that faggot, please edit it into the ED page

Do you think /baphomet/ would be interested?

I guarantee you even the cancer that has overtaken baph won't care about your dumb shit.

Fuck off you little high school faggot.

It's hilarious how they come in expected baph to GET EM xD 2 years ago it would have been "ur goin on Holla Forums dox sent KEK"

I think so too (OP)

This kid looks like a huge faggot. Judging from his clickbait shit he's definitely a faggot. Even his stupid name sounds faggoty. But I bet if he quit CuckTube, got a haircut and lifted, he wouldn't be half bad.

OP! You stupid fucking Nigger! Leafy didn't get her banned! Onison did get your fucking facts straight retard!

What can I do?

>>>/cuckshed/

ITT:
The Great Shill Hunt of 2016

If you don't hate the jews you are wrong. they are the ones responsible for white genocide.

Dose yourself up, faggots

It really makes me feel old that celebrities are now 12 year olds on youtube.

And not even grills with their tits on show. Some fucking retarded young boy.

Kill yourself.