Crazy borderline ex

I'm sick of this shit. I'm tired of hiding from this psycho, but I know engaging her at all will just encourage her.

Any way I can anonymously fuck with someone if I have their phone number?

Other urls found in this thread:

xxx-chan.pw/
saltysalty.ru/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Send them pages of the bible (like all of them)

Give us a couple examples, I wanna see just how batshit crazy she is.

I've posted about this before. I've actually posted the entire story tons of places. Alright, let's see.

-When we started dating, claimed to have been raped by three guys. Over the course of our relationship the number grew to 12, including her brother and father. The stories got more ridiculous, and she would simultaneously use this as a reason to get out of certain sex acts "It reminds me of mah trauma!" and request we specifically act out certain horrific scenarios she described "put duct tape over my mouth and hold my nose closed when I try to fight you while fucking me" "fuck me from behind like my brother did" etc.
-She gave me a sob story about her family dog protecting her from her father beating her, and begged for a new puppy. After a few months I discovered whenever I wasn't there she would beat this puppy, along with my cats which she also poisoned.
-Threw insane screaming fits about shit like me not facing her while I slept, cats getting on counters, which direction I opened the shower curtain to when getting out, having the refrigerator door open, and so on.
-After one of her insane freakouts or having hurt me or broken something she'd "punish" herself by running away from the apartment in a random direction in order to force me to come find her.
-She faked numerous medical illnesses, falls down the stairs, had fake seizures, pretended to pass out, screamed violently and acted out her "rapes" while pretending she was asleep.
-Claimed to see all manner of ghosts, demons and monsters. Claimed she was being hunted by hellhounds and invisible rapists. Would drag me out of bed in the middle of the night to scour the apartment and search around the property for these imaginary monsters. When describing her paranormal claims to another person at one point I was informed she was getting all her ideas from the show Supernatural.
-Would buy dollar pregnancy tests by the basketful and routinely claim she wa and wasn't pregnant over and over. When she finally did get pregnant she miscarried. She bought a cross and put it in the front porch to mourn and so we would have a reason to tell people about it. She dressed in all black and started putting on excessive make up so she could cry and have mascara all over her face. Had us write letters to our deceased child who she decided was a girl, and had her spirit commended to stay with my grandfather at his grave.
-A year later she revealed that she'd induced the miscarriage herself to begin with.
-Cheated on me with a new guy and announced it by posting that she'd bought new patriotic underwear for the encounter (she fucked him July 4th) then acted shocked and hurt when I cut her off on everything.
-Continued calling with fake numbers pretending to be other people and logged into all my online accounts including many I'd forgotten ever making.
-Messaged me with accounts on skype I'd had on there for months thinking they were other people, but were actually her.
-Logged into a steam account she hadn't used since we started dating just to change her photo to a picture of her "marrying" the new guy and change her name on there to her real name with the guy's last name and stayed logged on every day for the next year sending a single message to make sure I'd see this as I never responded or acknowledged it.

But back to the original point, anything I could do to bug her anonymously since she insists on contacting me with her phone number?

Guys?

Holy fuck. She really is a fucking psychopath.
I couldn't even finish reading it.
And I thought that /my/ gf was sometimes batshit crazy when she gets mad at the most utter bullshit.
I feel sorry for you.
Anyways, the first thing that pops into my mind. I've seen some phone prank websites around the web.
Start subscribing them and give them her number then tell them to do their worst.
I'd actually really like to see how she flips out.

Also, there's this method of calling from a hidden number and just being quiet and breathing loudly.
If she is that psychotic, I bet that she'd flip out after a while.

I'd place a restraining order on her. If she ever starts calling or tryes to come see you. Just call the fucking cops lol.
She'll get locked up, probably go to some looney house.
I'm pretty sure that you have more than enough evidence that she is a psychopath and you are more than worthy of getting the restraining order.

"Oy Vey goyim, it looks like you weren't supportive enough of this strong indepedant wxmyn! And by not asking for consent on the fifth thrust the second ime you had sex, you literally raped her! And it looks like you'll have to pay for her seven kids – after all, any real man would support her even if she does have someone else's kids! Py up, goyim!"

Yeah, that sounds like a splendid idea.

"oy vey goyim don't go have your day in court, the kikes will get you, don't you know everything's rigged! much better to stay at home and do nothing, it's all hopeless anyway!"

nice advice faggot

I didn't say that. You go and you get ready for the day of the rope is what you do. Get /fit/, learn to shoot, develop skills, find your local RWDS, and prepare for the day when the American Reconquista begins. Then you'll be ready to remove all the SJWs completely – no restraining order required.

But if there's one thing you don't do, it's trying to attack the enemy in an engagement that she has engineered specifically to be hostile to you and self-serving to her. That's not brave. It's just stupid.

pics? where do you two live?
I love crazy, learning their ways and needs, that intensity or emotion, adapting to their weltanschuung, possibly rehabilitating them.
I might be able to take her off your hands.
no fatties/cow tits.

She's not on my hands, I'm pretty sure she just contacts me inbetween rides on the carousel of dicks she fucks. You'd have whatever sad sap she's currently with to get through first, not that she's loyal.

She's both. She gained like 30 pounds since last I saw her.

hmmm
pics Holla Forumsrosephine.

the courts aren't hostile dipshit

feel free to post like fifteen half-researched articles from a country of three hundred million people to prove me wrong though

xxx-chan.pw/

How? As text messages? That would be painstaking. I don't know her current address, I haven't kept track of her. I cut her off completely. I only know her current phone number because she keeps trying to contact me from it.

saltysalty.ru/

pics

Which is why 90% of divorces end with the wife taking 90% of the husand's property and his entire disposable income in alimony.

Which is why a schoolteacher who shoots a dangerous nigger who was attacking him will be declared guilty because he was probably racist.

Which is why cases where women have nonconsensual sex with men are dismissed while a woman having sex she regrets is seen as grounds to send someone to jail for rape.

Get your head out of your ass, schwachling.

Barth2032

ur a fgt

bump

Don't do anything which she could later use to go to court claiming YOU'RE the stalker and are harrassing her. Cause she fuckin would.