MAKE Holla Forums GREAT AGAIN

Why don't we go on a conquest to other site sand show them how great we are?

Face it. With the pedos gone Holla Forums is now the #1 website. We have the potential to take over the internet again or run it from the shadows like the old days.

The only thing we need to do is spread our message. If we carry an ideal newfags won't touch it. They may even adopt it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2015/08/19/mumsnet-ddosed-swatted-hacked-oh-and-change-your-password-too/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We just have to mold them.
We needs a sales pitch.
Holla Forums now pedo free

I wouldn't even say 'now pedo free' that implies that we had an infestation at one point.

You don't sell a house by saying "it doesn't have cockroaches anymore!"

Advertising this site to people on other sites sounds like a shitty idea

Then don't advertise it. We can't make it sound like we want people. We have to make it sound like we don't, but make it sound really interesting and secretive.

This is how 4chan worked from 2003-2006. We said we didn't want to go there, and the few fags that leaked the information made it sound really interesting, next thing we knew it had a great community (for a short while)

That is not true. If people were going around and telling people about the site back then it escaped my attention. Mostly, 4chan wrecked havoc and blamed it on ebaums world

by that i mean a collective effort to tell people

Ebaums world actually did all that stuff they just blamed it on 4chan

No.

Ebaum does stuff and blames it on 7chan

These guys are right

I like you user

This place feels dead, the past few days have been pretty shit threads all over Holla Forums. Did the pedos seriously make up so much of the people here or did others start leaving out of principle?

so we should liven it up.

Exodus

not sure how long you've lurked here, but the ponies are always doing little information lists on Holla Forums

one guy (skitty I think) did a program that measures traffic on Holla Forums, and it ended up being 40% pony and 40% pedo.

Not even kidding. That's 80% of the traffic on Holla Forums.

Now it's about 50% and 50% being ponies and everything else.

Sad isn't it?

Defeatism much?

I was just pointing out that there were several threads made across many boards promoting the idea of leaving.

those are the week part of the community that we don't want.

even the pedos left.

i'm personally for them staying, but if they can't even put up a fight to support their rights, I don't want them here.

Sounds like people underestimated how much they were ingrained into the board.

yeah, but now that they're gone we have the potential to expand and create an actual culture.

internet culture, imageboards especially, need our help now more than ever.

I think people forget that pedos made up a huge percentage of 4chan back in the day too.

Chan culture has always had that element.

and 4chan didn't get popular until they left.

hm…
Holla Forums will probably stay dead though
the worst part is we have no culture
(culture is what attracts posters)

Correlation does not imply causation.

The site became popular and people began crying about all the pedo shit because until the mods didn't remove actual CP.

When the site was small, and had an actually fun culture to take part it, no one gave a fuck about the pedos. You just made fun of them sometimes by posting some Chris asking them to take a seat.

true

oddly enough Holla Forums is small AND doesn't have culture.

Ban all reddiotrs and faggots who's age starts with 1, then this place will be perfect

you could tell me that Holla Forums's traffic is for farting unicorn enthusiasts and i wouldn't mean jack to me unless you tell me

how that guy did the research
how to replicate the results
the context/screenshot of the thread

I used to seriously post and make a decent amount of OC here, ever since the Pedos left I just shitpost and be as obnoxious as possible. Sage random threads, etc. If we're apparently allowed to still exercise freedom of speech, why not do so? And I'm not even a Pedo.

set up a post tracker, track the traffic of posts
track all of Holla Forums and see which threads get the most traffic
don't have one. ask them in the pony thread.

BRING BACK Holla Forums ROMANTICISM

Those threads used to be spamed a ton, of course they would have more traffic.

It was ok until it was flooded with people wanting to talk about gamergate. I think that really fucked things up here. It didn't allow for much to grow organically. People just brought their 4chan and reddit memes over here. I knew everything was going to go to shit when they did flood and was actually demanding rules in Holla Forums. Calling for spam and trolling to earn a ban. Never mind the board was always tagged for shit posting.

this tbh pham

we had a amazing culture for a whole year
why it died?

becuse site die?
site works
why can't we move forward?

the closest thing Holla Forums ever had to a real culture was the /int*/ group

this was a shill thread all along

bail

this.

Just raid other websites and They will come

in the modern days of today there are more normies on the internet than ever before

the raids are potentially infinite.

It doesn't take much to promote raids. Just come up with something other than tumblr/twitch/twitter. It was like last summer I made a thread about raiding other places. Ended up raiding Mumsnet and that was funny.

nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2015/08/19/mumsnet-ddosed-swatted-hacked-oh-and-change-your-password-too/

I didn't engage in any of the stuff written in that. Some other brave anons figured that out. I was mostly trolling with others by making and posting in threads.

RIP Mumsnet

FTFY

Your canaries are dead, but you're still camping out in the mineshaft and trying to get other people to join you.

Fullchan had a good run for a while, but it's over, m8.

imfuckingplying

Or you dramafagging niggers drove people out because because of needing 20+ threads in the catalog. Also the traffic remains nearly unchanged for Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /cuteboys/, and /a/. This is all due to muh exodus!!! Driving people out just because of your very terrible fetish (that's detrimental towards children) and dragged more people into it. The only reason why Holla Forums even had a huge drama whoring exodus threads/layout was because /hebe/ was being flushed.

this.

one should not take every bad occurrence and unusual thing as a bad omen of impending doom, because you will inevitably steer yourself towards it.
the ruin comes from that very idea in itself.

if things get tough, fight harder and adapt the strategy. there are plenty of would-be excellent posters on the internet who are somewhere between normalfag and channer, and we can save them. 4chan is already taking the epic secret club faggots in as a containment board so the position we are in is great.

Another Holla Forums fag spreading defeatism.
without the pedos Holla Forums is stronger than ever

You fuckers are beautiful.

people other than pedos have also left

We'll see how long that lasts.

Only because they were pedo sympathizers.

choose one

i choose both

Fucking called it, now these retards are going to recommend this shithole to all their normalfag friends now that pedos are gone and it'll be reddit/4chan tier in no time if its even alive.
Lets hope someone ends this sites misery before that happens.

Because you can't beat masterchan

Any traffic is good traffic.

Except pedo traffic because UGH MUH FEELIES

Let's just take credit for other people's raids.

its ok im here i make the memes happen…..

And anything that isn't a christian ultra-conservative westerner should fuck off. I don't want them breaking my hugbox ;_;

lol it's very simple.

Take the last post in this thread "5806937" and then the OP ID "5792764" and subtract the last ID from the OP ID to find the offset in posts since threads creation.

5806937-5792764 = 14173

Now divide that offset by the total posts in the thread, 54.
and multiply it by 100 to get your percentage
(54/14173)*100 = 0.38% …

Or you can use the script itself to do it for you if you're lazy like me: var point2 = document.querySelector('.favorite-boards');var btn2 = document.createElement('a');var txt = document.createTextNode('[check stats]');btn2.appendChild(txt);btn2.setAttribute('style', 'float: right;');btn2.setAttribute('href', 'javascript:checkStats()');point2.appendChild(btn2);function checkStats(){ var OPID = document.querySelectorAll('div.post.op > p .post_no')[1].innerHTML; var LASTID = document.querySelectorAll('.reply'), _size = LASTID.length; LASTID = LASTID[_size-1].id.replace('reply_',''); var result = _size/(LASTID-OPID)*100; result = result.toFixed(2); var insert = document.querySelectorAll('td.show-options-cell')[1]; btn2.innerHTML = '['+result+'%]';}

you should get a button next to the options button with this

The allegation that the pony thread and pedo thread, either of these ever reached 50% of the activity on this board is quite the exaggerated claim, I have monitored the pony thread for a good while and in very rare events it has reached 45% of the over all posts. Most of the time it is actually 20-30% but idles more at around 15-25 % during the day.