Insult Hillary

Hillary Clinton is a monster and she must be stopped. Trump will carry us to salvation.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-heartless-hillary-clinton-guns-second-amendment-2016-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will carry your Mom to my bedroom

I liked the alliteration of Heartless Hillary better

You must be very strong.

We should start that as a hashtag campaign. Nice idea. Is it OC?

Surreal propaganda time?

Surreal propaganda time.

I hope you Drumpf supporters don't make the same mistake that Romney supporters did.

It will be so much more painful this time. All of these middle-aged white men coming out of their trailers to cast their first votes for the man who will "Make America Great Again", only to have their meth-induced fantasies crushed under the weight of Hillary's business pumps.

Dude Trump is the one calling her that:

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-heartless-hillary-clinton-guns-second-amendment-2016-5

I like it.

:^)

Im rooting for Hillary, hope she wins.

Astroturfing pays real well. I don't blame you.

And if Loretta Lynch decides to commit career suicide prosecute Hillary, guess who the DNC will stick in? It's definitely not Bernie.

Bernie is a good man. If he was president I wouldn't mind.

Hillary, however, is a monster.

How much do you get paid per post? Can anyone get in on this?

Im not paid m8. There are people that simply think she is the better option right now.

Oh, yea, SURE there are. And she totally landed under sniper fire that one time. Those two statements are about as true ;DDDDD

You see the problem with polls is that people tend to choose their candidate just one week before the elections, it's as good as guessing until then

"heartless" is weak and low-energy for such a piece of shit psychopath
she probably thinks it's sorta like a compliment anyway

THAT WAS SOOPER SNIPER FIRE 360 NOSCOPE SHIT user

Isnt that the part when Trump schlongs Hillary?