Why brahs?

Other urls found in this thread:

stronghealthtips.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

drugs are bad m'kay

why, fag?

because im mentally ill and focusing on fixing that first.

Why worry about making my meat-suit nice looking when transcendence is my ultimate goal?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

Because cardio is killing my gains. 5K's ain't gonna run themselves.

because faggots like this make the gym seem like a bunch of superficial fancy pants with small dick syndrome who try to prove how "manly" they are. you can lift a dead weight, gratz bro.

we laugh at you losers, your muscles mean nothing if you can't use them.
you're slow and clumsy, easy to beat.

my outdoor work / vacation in woods / running in bad weather pants. gf loves them, the pic was originally intended for her so there you go.

You're that other guy from that dating thread, you're a huge faggot you know that.

the one from a day or 2 ago? yeah that might be me though I don't fully remember the content of the thread

I get what you're saying but being swole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a fat blob. I exercise for my own health, not for anyone else's opinions

true, but I'd recommend joining a contact sport or fighting sport. Rugby is nice, good team spirit, great bonding, respectful player on both sides. Judo is nice (if you don't mind the whole japanese nonsense) because it's basically lifting but with another person. it's high-intensity and learn a lot about your own and somebody elses balance and movement.

disgusting

shredded……

my father, 55, never entered a gym in his life.
gym fags be mad that their organs will be kaput and their muscles floppy by the time they reach the age of 35

you know that he died from the drugs?

why do you have naked pictures of your dad on your PC?

vacation fotos on top of a mountain we climbed. fuck you I don't have to defend myself

HA

stronghealthtips.com/

all you ever need to know to get buff

I guess I mostly agree with you. If you're going to hit the gym, at least have a real purpose. Trying to look good is very subjective, hazardous, and ultimately plain narcissism and insecurity. Developing athletic strength is a means to an end. It reinforces the body and the mind while keeping the ego in check. And yes, if it's a manliness thing, fighting sports or martial arts should cover that through hits, slams, and camaraderie.

exactly, divine trips speak the truth

Don't the bodies of MMA dudes fall apart when they hit 40?

got plenty of older dudes in the club, they spar with eachother, take it a bit more easy obviously but in my experience, if you take care of your body and don't overload it every week you should be fine. it's ok to push your limits but don't break them

Yeah I just know that professional fighters (professional athletes in general) destroy their bodies long term. For me, /fit/ is a marathon not a sprint.

Exception ofc is some martial arts that I would call "yoga-like" (including Judo since its about weight distribution and balance) which obviously has an entirely different impact on your body.

If you are a young dude my advice to you is enjoy youth while you can. You will never again be able to date the quality of women that you can in your 20s :)

yeah same for me, I'm not in any serious competitions, It's just a hobby to stay fit.
and fuck yeah, I'm 22 and I'm just gonna fuck around as long as I can. my younger brother 16 is in a volley club and I go pick him up regularly. the womens u17 team trains at the same moment they keep eyeing me up and shit. as soon as the opportunity comes man… and when Im 40+ I'll be powerful enough to gain the young ones that way. got it all worked out.

I'm about that age :) So tell me your plans user, if you want some feedback.

Reminder.

look at that cuck, dude was literately obsessed about what other people thought of him, an absolute object of pity, rips himself for approval and prances around to advertise and get attention… the ultimate beta. surrounded himself (or at least that's what he wanted to you believe) with dozens of women to compensate for something, probably couldn't change a tire, hunt, be a father… real women don't care if you have a 12 pack of beer belly, if you can keep her and the family safe and be a man, your golden, let this be a lesson what not to be .

train yourself for practical use: fighting, building (carrying lumbar, bricks), running squatting hiding (hunting) etc… a skinny jujitsu kid half his size could make this cuck cry in 3 seconds flat

honestly, it's 2am, just took a shower and going to bed now, up in 5 hours. if the thread is still up by tomorrow morning I'll type it out for ya

alright see you then

Dont' mistake muscles for fitness

I can guarantee you, this dude with no body fat cant' run worth a fuck.

Nor is he speedy, or athletic in any way.

He's ripped. That is an entirely different thing.

bump

this, although women are so stupid they think otherwise.

Muscles are good to pick up chicks on Summer (hence mass related training on Spring or late Winter).

Focus on your flesh first, the spirit and mind will follow.

bit late, sry mate

well atm I'm busy with organizing my start-up and looking at multiple business opportunities next to the job I'm doing now (sales manager bullshit) I'm ambitious but still realistic and have lot of life experience, contrary to most business "leaders" who have been pampers by their daddy's business. already noticed this gives me a massive edge. and all I really want is my own place, a nice loft or something and a nice car like a Lexus. all that's left then is chill with girls in late highschool or early Uni. by the time Im 40 I'll be established and have my connections to be set on money and young girls for life.

What's the startup?

FYI if you go this route you will need 50 million, that level of money or more. Good you are thinking about owning a business, because that's the only way to get there.

Because if I'm in good shape I'll live longer.

unless you get hit by a car

my own company, not going to go into detail for obvious reasons, i've seen plenty of ideas get stolen before the original guy got to work it out. and I'm not talking about swimming in money, I'm talking about being comfortable in life. I'm not gonna sway them with but, still gonna do the talkytalk etc, I don't even want them to know I live comfortably. be co-owner of a couple business, have some stocks etc

or a fat chick

Nice bait mate. Implying you are dedicated to something like mma then talk to autistic Japanese image boarders. If you were dedicated you'd be sleeping when not training.

it's a hobby. useful human being actually have a job and contribute. and even if I wanted to, I still wouldn't be dumb enough to take up fighting as a career, there's too many risks. I'm comfortable as I am right now

not a steroid junky

that dude literally smelled like the nastiest decaying garlic

his cum tasted like pineapple

For those interested in fighting or martial arts:
>>>/fight/
>>>/fight/
>>>/fight/

I'd like to have a liver when I'm 30

because expensive brah

need moar bills paid brah

u gon pay muh billz doe brah?

sheeeit

good job worrying about the fucking faggot ass pussies who go into the gym ACTUALLY TRYING TO BETTER THEMSELVES PHYSICALLY FOR THAT MATTER JUST FYI BRAH SHEEIT

god you fucking pussies act like you're supposed to go into a gym asking everybody for their personal phone number and shit

YOU GO TO THE GYM TO LIFT WEIGHTS, NOT STARE AT OTHER PEOPLE DUMBASSES

AND OF COURSE TO DO OTHER THINGS LIKE LOOKING LIKE A FAGGOT RIDING A STATIONARY BICYCLE AND THEN HITTING UP THE SAUNA WITH A GROUP OF NASTY ASS MEN AND SHIT

FAGGOT

dude just fucking go to the gym and lift weights then gtfo how god damn hard is that?

Shut your American ass the fuck up, boi.