Yes yes i know there is already like 20 PPG threads over here but this just poped up on my recomended videos and HOLY...

Yes yes i know there is already like 20 PPG threads over here but this just poped up on my recomended videos and HOLY SHIT!

not only is this guy somehow more crige worthy than diaper fag but he is also DEFENDING the reboot;

mind you even tumblr hates the reboot,this shit is hysterical.

I've never seen this guy but I heard he is really caustic.

I mean Rebel Taxi

STOPPED

1:08 then why won't they showed it?
Obviously they don't want to.

I remembered that i believed everyone was a nostalgia faggot and decided to watch the show for myself…. bad fucking IDEA.

He sounds like I did in middle school, trying to make my voice sound deeper than it really is. He also keeps mumbling, has he had a little too much to drink?

Sweet jesus…
Don't they have a minimum age for Google accounts?

Now I'm fucking stumped.

Cartoon reviewers are legitimately autistic spergs in their 20s with a "character" created in MSPaint who get WAY too mad at children's cartoons. Like, I can understand getting pissed off, but acting like a sperg is not the way to go.
You can't win, can you?

To be fair he probably is a middle schooler

Probably is a middle schooler

It's not the best "focus" of a channel, even if you're throwing in animated TV shows and movies from the past.

For example, with this remake of the Powerpuff Girls, I'd be disappointed with yet another shit TV program sold to kids on a channel saved entirely by bundling with a vital sports network. As someone with no attachment to Cartoon Network, they should've done something new if they have this kind of disrespect for the source material. Like other fine shows like Uncle Grandpa and Johnny Test, the remake of PPG is a symptom of a broken system of pay TV. If cable channels were offered a la carte, the powers that be would actually need to compete, hopefully with better programming.

Does that sound appropriate coming from a grown adult?

Then post there faggot
>my recomended videos
Just kill yourself

Going against the flow with controversial ideas is a great way to get popular and spread your channel, and you've played right into it, OP.

I hope people are telling this guy to kill himself.

This guy seems like he's trying to be a massive edge fag by having an "unpopular" opinion. Sorry kid the reboot is garbage and you deserve to get shit on for liking it.

Cleanse the earth our species is doomed.

He's fat as shit, isn't he?

fucking golden

He implied pan should have violence happen to him without irony