Tell me, Commander. If the Federation is so great, why is starfleet full of niggers?

Tell me, Commander. If the Federation is so great, why is starfleet full of niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.420chan.org/1701/res/54330.php#54401>Babylon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I actually like cardassians more than the federation.
And in DS9 it would have been soooo much better if the prophets didn't interfere and the federation would be torn between survival and keeping their tenets for real (not just violating an agreement here and there).

Of course. The federation are a bunch of moralfagging pussies. The Cardassians did nothing wrong, except joining the dominion. I could see from a mile away that they were just being used as pawns.

Gul Dukat calling up Kira in the middle of the night and saying "I fucked ur mum", and her going back in time and finding out that he actually did fuck her mom, was the best moment of the series for me.

Yeah, I really liked Dukat's character. Waaay better written and much better actor than Sisko. I don't even know what were they thinking with how he acted half the time. Like, what're those squeaky noises he makes in the opening two-parter when he sees his wife in a hallucination?

And yeah, cardassians are much more entertaining as a species than the whole federation lot. I hear though that there will be a new Star Trek series, I hope there will be more of them and less moral fagging.

I've always been a fan of Cardassians.

Also, fuck Bajorans. I fucking hate their whiny pathetic race.

Yeah, even the design of the bajorans was lacking. I mean all they have is … a slightly bumpy nose? …Yyeah. That's vulcan level shit right there, MINUS the interesting culture. So it's just plain shit.

Cardassians though, they were fun to even watch.

I want it to be a mix of TNG and DS9. The TNG format mixed with the continuous plot style and darker themes of DS9 would be great.

Bajorans are jews. Muh cardassian occupation. Muh 6 gorillian bajorans killed. They are even the "chosen people" of the prophets.

Yep.

I kinda like the universe of Star Trek, but I really feel that if we would ever advance to a stabilly starfaring race, we'd not be so kind and "enlightened". The closest to getting it right was perhaps Babylon 5 or maybe Andromeda (where the Commonwealth was kinda much like the USA today).

LOL, yeah now that I think about it… They even got the nose thing going on. Tho they do sand-nigger stuff too - dunno if jews do it that much.

At least Vulcans have an excuse since Star Trek had a small budget to work with back when they did TOS, and since Spock became so iconic they decided to just keep Vulcans the way they were. DS9 had a better budget and surely they could have thought up something a little better than a bumpy nose. For fucks sake at least add a little something else like a horn or a some weird jawline thing or something.

Bajorans are fucking shit tier. They whine about muh occupation at every fucking opportunity, their religion is shit and corrupt as fuck but they go along with it because muh fee fees, they reject science because muh prophets did everything, they use terrorism when they don't get what they want, and they pretend that they are too good to join the federation. Fuck them. They shouldn't have been occupied they should have been genocided.

Pretty much yep.

I love it how I had more sympathy for the Jem'hadar than the bajorans.

I don't know. Why is any man still remotely interested in dating when the holodeck existed, or why Klingons get their asses handed to them every time they fight the Federation?

Bingo.

The Tholians are my favourite race. They're the only silicon based life in the galaxy (I might be wrong). Their ships and technology are far beyond any other major power. Almost nothing is known about them.

I don't think they're xenophobic in the traditional sense. They view carbon based life as the changlings viewed monoforms or even the way the borg reject some species as unworthy to assimilate.

Reminds me of the United States before entering ww2.

They are not the only ones, but they are the most intelligent ones.

The Dominion are the Jews. With their race the Jem-Hadar (USA) they commit wars against others just in case….so nobody ever oppresses them again.

its actually not, thats a recent invention after gene rodenberries died

I thought the exact same thing watching the series. Good to know I wasn't alone in hating them.

Nah, the Ferengi aren't jews because they're relatively harmless, they're just businessmen.
Jews destroy civilizations, the Ferengi have never done that.

boards.420chan.org/1701/res/54330.php#54401>Babylon 5