Report finds hundreds of meetings between White House and Google

>Tomorrow Ventures is the investment vehicle of Eric Schmidt, the executive chairman of Google’s parent company Alphabet, and the other is a company in which he is the sole investor.
The Hill: archive.is/8bGen

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/04/22/googles-remarkably-close-relationship-with-the-obama-white-house-in-two-charts/
archive.is/PrxuZ
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
archive.is/9pvgN
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e
archive.is/XJOE2
technologyreview.com/s/509026/how-obamas-team-used-big-data-to-rally-voters/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/15/eric-schmidts-the-groundwork-failing-hillary-clinton/
newamerica.org/experts/eric-schmidt/
web.archive.org/web/20140625094839/http://newamerica.org/about/funding
infowars.com/facebook-blacklists-trending-news-stories-daily-contractors-say/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/confirmed-facebook-workers-routinely-suppressed-conservative-news/
IxQuick.Eu
archive.is/MMatt
m.govexec.com/technology/2016/05/eric-schmidt-backed-startup-working-put-hillary-clinton-white-house/128056/
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1445563634902-0.pdf
watchdog.org/265252/visitor-logs-google-white-house/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Android Administration
Google’s Remarkably Close Relationship With the Obama White House, in Two Charts
theintercept.com/2016/04/22/googles-remarkably-close-relationship-with-the-obama-white-house-in-two-charts/
archive.is/PrxuZ
Interactive charts

Google is a government front, so it is not surprising. Facebook is too.

Just install Brave browser by based Brendan Eich and destroy the web 2.0 data mining kike culture, and get paid to do it too.

bump

Are people starting to realize that jewgle has more power over people's minds than the combined total of world governments?

Jewgle doesn't crawls to governments for anything, governments crawl to google for control.

Is it even customizable yet?

rofl. Dled it and tried to install it. There's no installer. It chooses how and where it installs. The browser is ugly as sin, it's disgusting.

It seems like a controlled opp.

(((They're))) realizing people aren't going to eat their ads anymore.

This is not news. If you read wikileaks' report on Google, you'll know that Google has sought successfully to become extensions of every state department it can reach.

You goyim realize Google restructured into an umbrella company literally called "Alphabet" right?

THE NAME OF THE COMPANY OVER GOOGLE IS ALPHABET

the government is a Google front

Connect the dots goyim this user is right.

Time to make a list of all the employees.

I'm trying not to scare the normies man. I know.

Everyone. The only people who are safe are devout Amish.

Sounds like terrorist talk user.

Why are you so afraid of using electronics and the internet? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO HIDE?

I forgot where it's from but the government considers you suspicious if you have more than two weeks of food on hand.

If you are not reliant on the (((system))) you are a threat that must be eliminated by any means.

… I have like 50 frozen pizzas. They certainly aren't healthy but that would last me over 50 days.

thas rite, guilty until proven innocent motherfucker

What browser? Seamonkey? Pale moon?

Any guides on the full list of about:config geoip / antivir stuff to disable? I just found a few but I want to be sure I squashed em all.

Imagine how terrifying it's going to be in the future when we have no more food culture, cash has been phased out, there's no precious metal ownership, and you are a gov't dissident.

Garbage is browser.

The control + tab / control + shift + tab feature to switch tabs is obnoxious and like alt + tab, it brings a popup layover of tabs and it works like alt+ tab where you don't keep a position in a queue while going back and forward, it uses a stack.

Is it a kike meme that Icecat gets very infrequent security updates? I've heard good things as if it was truly the last stand in the browser space now.

I'm on Mint.

(checked)
So the gov't keeps a close eye on Mormons, eh?
What does Holla Forums think of this?

Pick up that fucking can.

Nobody keeps a close eye on Mormons, those motherfuckers kill people and bury them in their backyard and fiddle their relatives constantly.

They aren't a real threat to the government so they are left alone.

wut.

What the fuck do you think those desert people do in their enclaves?

Mormons are hardcore crazy motherfuckers.

It's like you're trying to make me join.

y-yes officer. pls no gulag

How the CIA made Google

archive.is/9pvgN
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e

How Obama’s Team Used Big Data to Rally Voters

>To derive individual-level predictions, algorithms trawled for patterns between these opinions and the data points the campaign had assembled for every voter—as many as one thousand variables each, drawn from voter registration records, consumer data warehouses, and past campaign contacts.

archive.is/XJOE2
technologyreview.com/s/509026/how-obamas-team-used-big-data-to-rally-voters/

Look at that big blip right after Sandy Hook.

hummmmmmmmmm

Google does CIA's dirty jobs, no news here.

thanks

muh ricing

pretty important

this thread is important.

so of course it will be slid down by the kikes who run this site

no thanks.

bump

Feds hate self sufficiency, Mormons regularly teach self sufficiency.

We call it 'jewgle' for a reason, you fucking mouthbreathing inbred kike.

Eric Schmidt is working for Hillary …but it doesn't look like it's working very well so far

Eric Schmidt’s ‘The Groundwork’ Failing Hillary Clinton

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/15/eric-schmidts-the-groundwork-failing-hillary-clinton/

"Schmidt, the Executive Chairman of Google’s new parent company, Alphabet, was instrumental in forming the start-up that is the major technology vendor for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. Schmidt’s net worth is estimated by Forbes to be more than $10 billion.

The Groundwork was the highest paid tech service company to the Clinton campaign, receiving $136,131 during the third quarter and $313,349 through the first 9 months of 2015. It was second in total earnings only to digital consultant Blue Wolf Group, according to available federal filings.

Quartz commented that the company’s website consists “only of a grey-on-black triangle logo that suggests ‘the digital roots of change’ while also looking vaguely like the Illuminati symbol.”

“We’re not trying to obfuscate anything, we’re just trying to keep our heads down and do stuff,” says Michael Slaby, who is CEO of The Groundwork. Salby was also the chief technology officer for president Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign, a top digital executive for Obama 2012, and the former chief technology strategist for ‘TomorrowVentures’, Eric Schmidt’s angel investment fund.

He did admit The Groundwork and its parent company, Chicago-based Timshel–which, according to its website, is named for a Hebrew word meaning “you may”–are “all one project, with the same backers,” whom Slaby refused to name.

He stated: “There are a lot of people who can write big checks. Eric recognizes how the technology he’s been building his whole career can be applied to different spaces.” "

bump worthy. I think we should post all Google related news in this thread.

Well, yeah.

Longevity b u m p

longevity
bump

bump

Is there anyone King Nigger hasn't sold out to? Except for the American people, of course.

I've been warning you goys about this.

Daily reminder that the Chairman of Google/Alphabet and the Chairman of the New America Foundation (the shadow government of the United States) is the same Jew. This kike is the real, unelected president of the United States of America. He's by no means the mastermind behind the plan, but he's guy tasked with bringing together all of the other kikes in carrying out the establishment of a new Jewish hegemony.

newamerica.org/experts/eric-schmidt/

What is New America? New America is the new name for the North American Union.

Check out the donor's list, before they scrubbed their old site:

web.archive.org/web/20140625094839/http://newamerica.org/about/funding

Thanks, I didn't know that.

Queue all the A+ Cert pimply spergs flexing about how your product isn't internet hipster enough.

…and you wonder why companies are importing shitskins on visas to do your jobs.

That being said I can't even get the damn thing to launch lmaooooooooooo

longevity bump

not Google but worth posting here:

Facebook Blacklists Trending News Stories Daily, Contractors Say

infowars.com/facebook-blacklists-trending-news-stories-daily-contractors-say/

Trending news stories are blacklisted on a daily basis by social media giant Facebook, contractors for the website say. Speaking on condition of anonymity to Gizmodo’s Michael Nunez, several journalists, hired by Facebook in 2014 to oversee its secretive “trending news” project, revealed new details on how the company handles the day’s news.

Known internally as “news curators,” the contractors say they were given the ability to “deactivate” or blacklist any trending topic if it wasn’t being covered by minimally “three traditional news sources.”

“A topic was often blacklisted if it didn’t have at least three traditional news sources covering it, but otherwise the protocol was murky—meaning a curator could ostensibly blacklist a topic without a particularly good reason for doing so,” Nunez writes, although curators insist the system wasn’t abused.

Feels bad man.

their hardware is still shit

Remember Eric Schmidt supports Hillary and he will probably be at Bilderberg again this year.

Anybody got any dirt on Sergey Brin? When I read his background I just get some bad impression of Jewish Bolsheviks sent to destroy the US

another link:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/confirmed-facebook-workers-routinely-suppressed-conservative-news/

" Facebook workers routinely suppressed news stories of interest to conservative readers from the social network’s influential “trending” news section, according to a former journalist who worked on the project. This individual says that workers prevented stories about the right-wing CPAC gathering, Mitt Romney, Rand Paul, and other conservative topics from appearing in the highly-influential section, even though they were organically trending among the site’s users.

Several former Facebook “news curators,” as they were known internally, also told Gizmodo that they were instructed to artificially “inject” selected stories into the trending news module, even if they weren’t popular enough to warrant inclusion—or in some cases weren’t trending at all. The former curators, all of whom worked as contractors, also said they were directed not to include news about Facebook itself in the trending module.

In other words, Facebook’s news section operates like a traditional newsroom, reflecting the biases of its workers and the institutional imperatives of the corporation. Imposing human editorial values onto the lists of topics an algorithm spits out is by no means a bad thing—but it is in stark contrast to the company’s claims that the trending module simply lists “topics that have recently become popular on Facebook.”

These new allegations emerged after Gizmodo last week revealed details about the inner workings of Facebook’s trending news team—a small group of young journalists, primarily educated at Ivy League or private East Coast universities, who curate the “trending” module on the upper-right-hand corner of the site. As we reported last week, curators have access to a ranked list of trending topics surfaced by Facebook’s algorithm, which prioritizes the stories that should be shown to Facebook users in the trending section. The curators write headlines and summaries of each topic, and include links to news sites. The section, which launched in 2014, constitutes some of the most powerful real estate on the internet and helps dictate what news Facebook’s users—167 million in the US alone—are reading at any given moment. "

Prepare to be stumped kikes. There is no way Hillary is going to be president

To play devil's advocate for a second:

Why wouldn't you expect this? People move jobs. I've spent years working for a well known software company. If I got a good job offer I'd go work for alphabet soup. Then I'd probably shill my friends/colleagues to come over with me. Then I'd end up on a list like this about the conspiracy that is capitalism.

To play devil's advocate for a second:

Why wouldn't you expect this? People move jobs. I've spent years working for a well known software company. If I got a good job offer I'd go work for alphabet soup. Then I'd probably shill my friends/colleagues to come over with me. Then I'd end up on a list like this about the conspiracy that is capitalism.

Google thread. longevity bump.

Eric Schmidt is going to be at Bilderberg again this year you can bet on it.

Too bad America doesn't have its own secret group of ninjas or protectors. This could be their kill list.

another reason to boycott Google and use IxQuick.Eu

Google's bias against Donald Trump:

archive.is/MMatt

“Google recently turned on some features such that when you search for a candidate and their stance on the issues (e.g. by typing “Donald Trump on the Issues” into Google search, or by clicking an “issues” button at the top of the primary results.) Some points about this:”

“1. It trumps (no pun) all other sources when these phrases are used. The top of the search results are replaced with a it offers anearly full page dashboard [anyone familiar with online services might be struck by the economic implications of this – see screenshot] which goes through and conveys the issues for each candidate in the form of 1 or 2 quotes.”

“2. The quotes vary between always letting the candidates speak for themselves on the first result (Hillary, Bernie) to pulling from Media sources (All Trump, later Hillary and Bernie Results)”

“a. It is unclear how the media results are picked, I get the same results from every browser, but maybe it is user specific.”

“b. It is possible that Hillary and Bernie opted in and cooperated with Google, so got to write their own stuff, whereas Trump did not – so maybe it is his fault.”

“3. Length of Statements. Due in part to the above, the length (and subsequently complexity and nuance) of statements is wildly different by candidate, as well as the format. To quantify it a little bit:”

“a. Trump has average word count of 23 (standard deviation of 10, median 24), inclusive of phrases like “Trump said” take up 2-4 words in 93.3% of statements”

“b. Sanders gets an average word count of 40 (std=17, median 46), with “Sanders” in 45% of statements, but no first statements”

“c. Clinton has an average word count of 41 (std=15, median 44), with “Clinton” in 41% of statements, no first statements”

“4. Example of how it plays out in the first result. I cherry-picked my favorites from the first result (this is what is important because even at full HD resolution it is the only one that is totally visible), but look at the data and come to your own conclusion. These are the full quotes for the first result. (So, yes, the sentence representing Trump’s stance on Tax policy does begin with “However, Trump conceded”) ….”

Tax Policy

Trump (sourced from NBC news): “However, Trump conceded, “I try and pay as little tax as possible, because I hate what they do with my tax money. I hate the way they spend our money.”

Hillary (by Hillary): “The wealthiest pay too little in taxes while the middle class needs more relief. I’m going to fix that. I’ll close corporate tax loopholes and make sure millionaires and billionaires can’t pay lower rates than middle-class families. And I’ll give tax relief to working families who are struggling with costs from college to health care.

Bernie (by Bernie): “The wealthy and large corporations must pay their fair share. As president, I will stop corporations from shifting profits and jobs overseas to avoid paying taxes. I will tax Wall St. speculators who caused millions their jobs, homes, and life savings. I will tell the billionaire class: You can’t have it all while kids in this country go hungry.”

(…)

“5. Subject Matter. Clinton and Sanders have sections on “Gay Marriage” and “Medicare and Social Security” but Trump does not.”

(…)

“If those quotes are selected based on analysis to skew to/around the median voter (see: cutting education spending, not paying taxes, the general “Dumbness” of his comments vs the others – which may or may not be intentional, haha), and they hit even a reasonable fraction of people who are genuinely trying to use Google as a neutral tool to understand candidate views on the issues, the mathematical effect could be HUGE.”

“Think about how it plays out – the people who are actually going to search for this stuff are the ones who are the most likely to have an open mind (i.e. more moderate / curious / etc?) and they are probably also most likely to be the ones who are viewed as “intelligent” in their community (which could be anything from an Alabama high school to a local labor union) because they are “informed” on the issues by virtue of looking into it — and/but they are most likely still going to be too lazy to really start digging into it, thinking through Google bias, etc.”

Oh come on now. They might just make it official at this point.

The Eric Schmidt-Backed Startup Working to Put Hillary Clinton in the White House

m.govexec.com/technology/2016/05/eric-schmidt-backed-startup-working-put-hillary-clinton-white-house/128056/

"So what does the Groundwork do? The company and Clinton’s campaign are understandably leery of disclosing details. According to campaign finance disclosures, Clinton’s campaign is the Groundwork’s only political client. Its employees are mostly back-end software developers with experience at blue-chip tech firms like Netflix, Dreamhost, and Google.

The firm was formed in June 2014, shortly after Clinton released a memoir about her time as US secretary of state and began a media blitz that signaled her intent to run for president—including an appearance with Schmidt at Google headquarters—though she did not officially announce her run until the spring of 2015.

Democratic political operatives and technologists said that the Groundwork’s focus is on building a platform that can perform the critical functions of modern campaigning. These sources tell Quartz that the Groundwork has been tasked with building the technological infrastructure to ingest massive amounts of information about voters, and develop tools that will help the campaign target them for fundraising, advertising, outreach, and get-out-the-vote efforts—essentially to create a political version of a customer relationship management (CRM) system, like the one that Salesforce.com runs for commerce, but for prospective voters. "

As the product sticks around it'll likely be improved and you can earn some money from using services that previously only allowed them to make the money.

I've seen some market research companies do similar things with paying people around $20-$40 a month just to have some app on your phone that would track your web browsing and app use habits.

When Google Met WikiLeaks

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1445563634902-0.pdf

this link was posted on Drudge today:

Visitor logs show Google’s unrivaled White House access

watchdog.org/265252/visitor-logs-google-white-house/

"Johanna Shelton, Google’s director of public policy — in effect, the company’s top lobbyist — has visited White House officials 128 times since President Barack Obama took office in 2009."

"Shelton didn’t return a call from Watchdog.org seeking comment about the White House visits. Google media relations didn’t respond to an email seeking comment."

Mormonism is the result of a government experiment testing to see how to create a civic religion. they will do whatever They tell them to do.

mini bump, I have a link somewhere

Google thread. Google related news goes in here.

Un-fucking-believable. I can't believe that they could do such a thing!

Just go on the internet and tell lies!

bump