I need help Holla Forums

My sister has gotten way out of hand.

7 months ago she was a normal child excellent grades, even was offered a few scholarships. I'm her older brother and the only thing close to a father figure she has ever had. I have no clue how to stop this.

tl/dr sister is now emo shitlord. I'm to bitch to do anything for fear of her doing something drastic

Other urls found in this thread:

saltysalty.ru/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She needs the D treatment, OP.

Do you sniff her boxers and panties?

Her brain is probs fried. I'd say have her checked out for a mental illness by a proper shrink.

If she's got any paranoid delusions my money is on schizophrenia ― it fits in well with her poor hygiene.

How old is she, user? :^)

possible, shes been complaining of recent "Headaches" and "Chest pains and confusion" but multiple tests have proven that nothing is wrong

If you do have sex with her, take a pic of her greasy asshole and pussy. I want to see the filth of that pussy. I want to see how much she smells.

Too old… Seriously though, she should go see a therapist asap.

That would be CP, you fool.

Say that she's a nudist.

Still violates DOST.

oh my god i'm so fucking horny

It's not CP if she's dead.

FUCK

i am horny

where is my fat slut beast man?

:^)

Post sis pic, OP.

right here skelly lemme gag on your crusty bone

hey sexy oops jus t dropped my $50 TOYS 'R US GIFT HARD lemme pick it up ;^)

DICKS

DICKS DICKS

It's not CP if you cant identify the age of the asshole and pussy

here's a picture of a pussy, you cant tell if it belongs to a child or an adult

Someone is getting the b& here…

banned for what?
Here's the original

If the mods can't know if CP or not, they'll probably b& it just in case.

"just in case"
THEN DONT SAY ANYTHING IN THE FIRST PLACE, don't raise any suspicion

I dont go around posting images saying "BTW GUYS THIS IMAGE IS LEGAL" and shit

just shut the fuck up and post the image and no one will ever know.

has she become introverted or is she the constantly whining type where every little thing is so horrible and unfair?
Spend a lot of time with her so she trusts you more.
If she doesn't wanna talk about her problems Never force her that will push her away.
No comments about her hygiene, she may take it as an attack. Just hug her and be close to her no matter how bad she smells (you have to bear it) at some point she will be ashamed of her smell and wash herself.

you can't be to much bitch to spend time with her and get close enough to find out what the problem is even if it's in her head.

People will wonder why you post a super zoomed pic of a pussy that looks like one of a child. It's not hard to see really, if a pussy is a small innie cute thing, it's most likely a child's.

girls +10 can have very adult like vaginas

i've seen very young girls with meat curtains, although they're smoother than that of an adults, nobody would be able to tell the difference

Yes, I do agree abused girls can have meat curtains. And it's true that 10+ might have pussies that in a certain angle look more mature than they actually are. HOWEVER, the super zoomed pic might make some mods suspicious. But who knows, maybe under the right circumstances, you might get away with murder…

riley reid, taken thousands of miles of dick, still looks like a loli

Check your facts again. Having an innie pussy =/= having a loli pussy.

beat the shit out of her that usually solves the problem

He said looks, not is. Check your eyesight again

a shrink wont help her. he'll just tell OP to stop being a bigot and accept his new brother

not any of you, but he's saying loli pussies don't look like that.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant.

That's why I browse Holla Forums.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/4chan/

saltysalty.ru/

SALTY MILK - for ALL!!

She might be under hypnosis.

I know you love your sister, and you'd probably never even consider huring her, but don't underestimate the benefits that making someone listen to you has.

There are multiple ways to do this, but i've found that propagating self-doubt, then appealing to common practise is among most affective methods (and its quite easy to do if she trusts you even a little bit).

E.g. "Only social outcasts neglect their hygiene. Have a shower, you freak."

"Why are you cutting yourself? You won't be able to wear appropriate (cooling) clothes in hot weather because you'll have to hide the scars - so people don't realise that you're a freak."

"Why aren't you in school? do you want to be homless and stupid? Don't think it won't happen to you, you little shit."

She will over react, but you might just impart some knowledge on her tiny mind. If she tries that self harming shit afterwards; keep the pressure on her, and the shame of being judged by others will stop her from going through with it.

>SALTY MILK - for ALL!!
The only answer

This doesn't work. It will only make her feel even more miserable and rebel at the same time.