Ks

why does she love niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

tr.im/MUidA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She doesn't, she loves money and approval.

but why does she love niggers

nice b8 m8

her father is a jew

says the nigger

Well he seems to have style and confidence while you complain and bitterly call him a nigger on an anime imageboard full of people with poor social skills.

The real question is:

Is her asshole the same colour as his dick?

nice projections faget

they make a nice couple

VID RELATED

literally Holla Forums

I love this video, it shows there are unwanted elements in today's youth that needs to be outstripped if America wants to be STRONG and UNITED

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RACE!

You could not be any more obvious than this.

How

No they don't.

WHO IS GOING TO ANSWER THIS VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION?

I don't believe in democracy, rather than taking a vote, take my superior word for it: they make an amazing couple.

They make an amazing couple to you, because you are a cuckold and have a BMWW fetish. Your word is inferior because you are mentally disabled by leftist brainwashing.

First, no need to project.

Now, I based the awesomeness of a couple by how happy and fun they seem. I have no "fantasies" between other people because I have a relationship and our friends are usually couples.

"You only have one life, you should make it fun rather than screwing up your liver by getting mad at other people's happiness." _ t. Kènnedi Cötarelo

What an ignorant luciferian little fuck you are. I hope you remember this thread when your girl is kidnapped, raped and killed by a pack of ferals (that's respectable basketball americans in your language)

cause he's probably and interesting fun guy who does shit that's not boring like her other antiquates (putting golf sitting around sipping who knows what in their polo shirts). Or she still has an adolescent mind and thinks he's a "bad boy". Or its subtle strike to spite her parents.

This is what we should be discussing in this thread!

It's natural for a white woman to prefer the seed from a superior black man.

we all know it was a white man behind that b8 image and probably the b8 post I'm responding to

Why do I anticipate butthurt replies?

is that the Fresh Prince set?

This is based on research, but you go ahead and keep sticking your head in the sand

nice bait son

fuck off Holla Forums, normal people are not racists nor do they have cuck fantasies… which you're guilty on both counts

>Sindy XxX Chan<

tr.im/MUidA

No, the Fresh Prince set had the staircase on the left of the main room.

Funny you should ask that though, the first thing I wondered when I saw that picture was if it was from the set of The Nanny.

How the fuck is this projection? If you see no problem with a nigger and an attractive white women being together than you must either be very new or be a cucklold of some form.

It's not the he doesn't agree with you, it's that what you posted is very obviously bait because you read the thread and realized that there was at least one Holla Forums fag and saw an opportunity to troll. Take your sarcastic greentaxts back to >>>Holla Forums

Kènnedi, despite the joy from our Skype days, I hurt you. I'm really sorry, I would eat your cooking for the rest of my life.
Kènnedi, despite the joy from our Skype days, I hurt you. I'm really sorry, I would eat your cooking for the rest of my life.

it makes daddy mad