YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DID IT NOW TIM IS TAKING HEADS NOW!!

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DID IT NOW TIM IS TAKING HEADS NOW!!

ALSO FUCK SAM HYDE!!!

twitter.com/timheidecker/status/811410654053560320

twitter.com/timheidecker/status/811609994994925569

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161109223937/http://8ch.net/tv/res/536066.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's friends with a child molester?

i hope mike gets arrested seriously. FUCK YOU

Why can't leftists stop molesting children?

Always suspected Tim and Eric were pedos. Most Jews in entertainment are, so this is no real shocker.

Sam literally fucked an underage girl.

What did he mean by this?

Who is this faggot, aside from the guy married to a polack man?

i sware this people are like children. lel

someone funnier than sam hyde

But that's objectively false.

I thought Sam Hyde was just some guy who did a mass shooting.

No, that's just a meme. He's actually an activist who spreads awareness about the dangers of homosexuality.

sam fucks charls in the ass. they are lovers

he's just an edgelord shitposter but in real life

This is why you get made fun of.
There are people outside of that shitty political hugbox that also like Sam Hyde you paranoid faggot.

Sammy isn't an activist. He is just trying to inject levity into your sad life. That is all.

nice paranoia you have there sammy boy.

i didnt mention sam in my post, you brought that out yourself.

all i did was mention how easily Holla Forums brings up pedophilia in almost every argument as boogeyman tactic.

kike on kike crime. i'm fine with this.

also why is Holla Forums so assblasted over sam.

I guess because he's quasi famous and not a liberal. Look how pissed off they get when they see a cartoon of a nigger getting his dick chopped off on a Aristotelian nipple clamp instruction forum.

I heard there was this Holla Forums vs Holla Forums debate a little while ago where all the Holla Forums guys got their teeth kicked in because they couldn't stop stuttering, and they've been really mad ever since. I can't find a recording of the debate anywhere, but I'd really like to give it a listen if it exists.

Oh please, this is clearly a thread about the drama between Tim and Sam.
Don't get mad at me for immediately seeing through your paranoid delusions.

That was one specific guy that got mad over the Tyrone comic.

So if you posted that picture on leftypol they wouldn't delete it?

I've personally posted it there before and had nothing happen besides one or two anons call me a cunt.

Jews love children.

whats his name again?

So what about Sam bootyblasts you so hard anyway?
I've seen his comedy routines and he seems tame compared to past comedians like George Carlin.

jelly u cant get the loli pussy?

Dan "The Virgin Bleeder" Schneider.

Maybe that guy was Charles' gay lover before Sam cucked him?

That would be Sam's greatest joke, but somehow I think this guy is exclusively butthurt about politics.

LOLIS LOVE THE BBC

What is it about Sam Hyde that's pissing off so many shits lately?

This basically Carlin didn't even try to be funny like Sam, he just said things that were offensive and rude for the sake of it in a manic depressive tone with no real humor in it which many perceived as comedy for whatever reason. So why Sam is pissing off so many people when compared to him is beyond me.

Well that's new.

Because he's a trustfund Drumpftard. What, can't handle the bullying Sammy?

Read that as "LOUIS LOVES THE BBC"

Why are you upset with someone you never even met? Do celebrities with differing opinions trigger you that much? Or are you legit afraid you'll get gassed by le ebil Holla Forums nazis if problematic people keep getting popular?

I did too, been spending too much time on this board.

It's very strange how fervently leftists defend pedophiles and pedophilia. I mean, not really. Leftists are overwhelmingly pedophiles. Those that aren't are brainwashed in a literal sense.

y u biting @ dat bait is real question, shit dog i mean fo realz. 😂😂

They're both giant faggots.

They want to prove they can do it better than Republicans.

Sam is gayer tbh.

Calling out blatant retardation is obsession?

I even saw the dad as CK for a second there.

Its all about slowly legalizing tender young ass while desensitizing kids to the point where they act like Lisa Simpson.

you gay or something

But why is Sam gayer exactly? What has he done other than almost get his show cancelled and saying things on twitter no one likes like every other celebrity?

His fans constantly cry about it here.

who is eric

This right here is the crux of the issue.
Sam has a far more obnoxious fanbase that will constantly bitch and whine about Tim on this board.

This is what, the 12th thread this week about him?

Holla Forums has been so divided seen the asshurt from Holla Forums posters on election night web.archive.org/web/20161109223937/http://8ch.net/tv/res/536066.html

Tim's butt buddy.

how is wanting to fuck lisa simpson leftist baiting

He likes to fuck traps

Take your meds

now you're speaking my language

Will you Drumpfspergs ever stop jerking off that fat trustfund piece of shit?

Roughly half of those threads were started by either the drumpfsperg or someone trying to start shit though.
I'm pretty sure most Hyde fans don't get butthurt enough about people making fun of him to shit up a board this badly.
The fucker makes fun of himself, getting nad when others do so is nonsensical.

Protip:The retards who say shit like drumpf or any variation of it is just Holla Forums baiting or just being ironic shitposters.
The same retards that make the threads in support of Sam Hyde and these Tim threads are one and the same.

It takes a special kind of retard to not see that.

Drumpfspic why do you do that?
It's sub-no u tier.
Are you trying to come off as butthurt, or are ypu legitimately unaware you're being laughed at?

Confirmed for new. Or you're drumpfsperg trying to damage control
Drumpfsperg has been forcing memes here for roughly a year.

Sorry, didn't mean to reply to your post. But Alison is better.

Will you ever stop being triggered?

Calm your shit Bernout. It wasn't gonna happen no matter how much you wanted it. Now keep complaining about people bringing up Trump and Holla Forums even though you're the only one doing it sperg.

What are you even replying to?

No, not new since you've been doing this song and dance with the other Holla Forums retard for a while.

Hell I'm pretty sure you're both the same retard since you both show up conveniently at roughly the same time to do your autistic bitchfests and shitposting.

I know and I'm getting so fucking sick of seeing their autistic screeds posted all over Holla Forums

I'm not the only one who calls you out.
I only post on this board roughly three days out of the week.

How would winners do damage control? That makes no sense.

Watch
Might not be the one you we're talking about but that one has a prominent Holla Forums poster debating with Jim about BLM. The leftypol sperg as expected, can't debate for shit.

You know how everyone knows you're alone, drumpfsperg?
Every time you get called out in a thread it gets constant replies despite how slow Holla Forums is.
Every thread you don't cry in will get like one or two replies per hour, but as soon as someone spots you in a thread it becomes more active than a Holla Forums thread.
Spread your replies out over time and maybe others will mistake you for multiple anons.

Call me out for what nigger? This is the first thread I ever metaposted about this shit with you retard.

Nope.

>being this mad opinion is swinging to agree with Holla Forums after how badly Hillary lost multiple times in a row and you'll have to grow up

damn you're mad as fuck

>>578968
>>578965
>>578964
>>578964
>>578959
>>578957
>>578953
>>578950
>>578950
>>578948
>>578947
>>578946
>>578945
>>578944
>>578942
>>578940
>>578940
>>578939
>>578936
>>578934
>>578931
None of these were me.

Sorry to disappoint ya buddy old pal but it is. My tolerance for this just snapped I guess. See the thread? hillary lost/trump won/drumpf/drumphsperg/no u?
That's basically a quarter of the threads now thanks to you fucking nitwits thinking you're the height of comedy spamming this shit.
Fuck both you niggers or I'm guessing a samefagging nigger. Whichever it is please put a plastic bag over your head.

I believe there is confusion here.

By drumpfsperg he means the sudoposter, the one weird guy who has a shitty waifu and who wanted to be made BO because he saw a cartoon.

He's taken to screaming drumpf in every thread lately. He goes in phases. For a while everybody was a kid from Holla Forums, then Holla Forums was reddit, and now it's drumpf posting.

You'd think it was a troll but even if it was, doing hundreds of posts on Holla Forums in a week, is pretty fucking sad. The guy is always here. And yes, it's the same guy.

How can I be mad when Trump won, America won, and I won? Do you know what winning is? Oh, right, YOU CLEARLY DON'T
LOL

Friendly reminder: these threads wouldn't be happening if Holla Forums and freech would never have invaded the board. The only reason Holla Forums is even around is to rebuff their tide.

Why would Holla Forums be mad Hillary lost?

This.
Obviously it isn't just one guy posting "drumpf haha", that would be fucking stupid.
It's when your sperg ass shows up that you get called out, drumpfsperg.
Your posts visibly bleed asshurt, which is why you're so obvious.
Take a fucking chill pill and maybe anons won't go out of their way to try and trigger you.
This is Holla Forums, taking anything seriously here will only lead to heart problems.

You know the only people I ever see who make posts like this about freech,Holla Forums or other boogeymen seemingly only shitpost about trump,hillary, the election and the aforementioned boards without warning. They'll do this in several threads taking up a chunk of the discussion to focus on their paranoia and shitposting.

You're right though. This is clearly the fault of other boards and solely responsible for the retarded shitposting accumulating on Holla Forums.

Who the fuck is Vic Berger?

Nice context, OP.

What? It's a legitimate question. Hillary was the candidate for the corrupt establishment, so why would anyone on Holla Forums support her? We don't have any corporate cocksuckers on this website except for paid shills.

Purely coincidence.

makes funny videos and editor for tims shows

They do it to hurt Holla Forumslacks since Sam is loved by Holla Forums, but it only motivates Holla Forums to keep fighting further. Whilst enacting their activism, they will be reminded of all the wrongs that leftists have done to them. Leftist have never learned with Trump and they will never learn.

Holla Forums loves a spergy NEET that fucks underage trannies
makes sense

Holla Forums loves Holla Forums?
That's a match made in heaven right there.

Holla Forums is the top 4 board because about 40% of the posts in there are Holla Forumstards thinking they're SO EPIC TROLLERS XD.

every time you post on Holla Forums, whether ironically or not, you push them up in visibility. you're doing their job for them for free.

NEET acronym doesn't apply since he obtained a degree and works freelance.

Your board is only in the top 4 because it got botspammed by Bui for one week. You didn't have that amount of traffic even when it was being shitposted by Holla Forums.

I have literally never posted on Holla Forums, but good to know I guess.

you're both retards, and everyone in the board is sick of your shit ruining every board.

ITT: triggered trumpy

Why is Tim so unfunny?
He tries as hard as Sam and somehow manages to be even more humorless.

t. freech

God I love this board.

im_neutral_evry1_is_dumb_but_me.jpg

Lisa's a feminist cunt. And how can you get turned on by that artstyle anyway?

just imagine lifting her up in the air and impaling her cunny with your engorged cock, fucking her day after day and pouring load after load inside her until she accepts everything she believed in was wrong and that she's nothing but a living fleshlight and that her ultimate purpose, if she's lucky enough, is to shit out children.

thats what i imagine fucking lisa like. you were expecting consent and marriage? from a feminist liberal? as a white male, it would be safer to jump into an active volcano than doing that.

sam's gay?

closeted

Good taste confirmed.

Yer this guy's a pedophile

nice meme faggots

Is that why he makes his boyfriend dress up like a girl and wear eyeliner?

Are you jelly? I know I am.

No not really. I'm not into traps. just wonder if he makes that little boy looking guy wear the eyeliner and dye their hair.

If I was Sam I would, slutting up your bitchboy sounds exciting.

spree killings arent funny asshole what is wrong with you

why dye hair though? I didn't know Sam was into that, but he does dye his own hair so who knows.

theyre both full of autistic dogmatic retards but theyre both right about some things

Is embracing both extremes also centrist Komrade?

You're probably thinking of this one.

No, that would be the third position.

Is it wrong I get third position and third way mixed up sometimes. The naming is a bit too similar.

I actually used to watch his videos.

HEFF YOU CONSIDER 4TH POSITION TOVARISH? IF GET IN NOW AT SMALL PRICE PROMISE OF MULTIPOLAR WORLD BE UPON YOU

NO TIME FOR EXPLAIN HOWEVER GRAB KALASH WE HEFF TO GO

Is anyone else really uncomfortable with how angry Holla Forums - Television and Movies posts are towards their fellow posters now? It didn't used to be this way. Remember when we used to say that an episode was filler? And Mineralsposters would force their terrible meme about two filler characters on a meme show? What do we have to look forward to in a Holla Forums - Television and Movies thread now? Angry-for-no-reason filler with forced filler-memes as stand-ins for the commercials no one watches anymore. What's happened to these threads? What's happened to our lives?

Holla Forums and Holla Forums bitch at each other so much the rest of us just ran with it i guess and started baiting everyone and shitposting

it is pretty shit tbh. i agree.

blame trump. he has devided the country all for russia

i lol'd

commies have to make everything political.

Time to deploy my botnet. Will have a million impressions for Hyde within a week.
#teamsam
#imwithsam
#BoycottHeidecker
#allleftistsarepedophiles

#SamIAm

It's like pottery

no bully!

Dan "She's a Fighter, Hold Her Tighter" Schneider

It would be unpleasant and dry, and she'd be whining the whole time.

Holla Forums is pathetic

gets better after a couple trusts. Lisa's 8 after all, you won't find tighter, better looking cunny anywhere in toonworld.

gay tbh

marge is too much of a dumb cunt, also she's already old, can't cure the liberal stupidity with rape at that age.

It's simple, Tim and Sam settle it in the ring.

Marge
Lisa

I'd pay good money to watch this.

only right one is good housewife.

she's an awfully retarded mother, she married because the dumbass got pregnant, and she only stands by homer because shitty retarded writers gotta keep the status quo somehow.

Sam Hyde is written in all caps in OP, what are you smoking?

what a leglet does he even squat?

I can't tell if he's joking or being serious

of course my dude. bugsports

Me like

pottery

That nigger invented "sit here" as a stutter word. Fucking annoying.

never skip leg day

Ethan is a typical kike playing both sides so he can get attention and shekels.
idubbbz was always better.

p. good

What did I mean by this?

My nigga. Only reason to watch Season 7 is for the conclusion of Who Shot Mr. Burns.

lol indeed

What's tinkerbell you dumb faggot? Checkmate, weirdo!

how many arms does this fucking kid have

My tolerance is 2-10, fite me nigga.

lol im such an oldfag with refined taste!

this intrepid squad of veterans could easily take on entire armored company of ukrops

test

4-11 for me tbh.

fuck off leftypol