Convince me that my alcoholism isn't a terrible decision for me and my family

Convince me that my alcoholism isn't a terrible decision for me and my family.

or convince me it's a great decision to quit drinking

I usually only drink beer, for what it's worth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwv7Utcf-gM
youtube.com/watch?v=uF26vpj5lko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

keep going, we have 2 livers for a reason

quitting alcohol will cause B12 deficiency especially if you on;y drink beer which is high in b12.

Alcohol makes you dumber in the long term. It eats away at your brains, which is the reason I stopped drinking. I'm 20ys old an have been at it on and off since I was 15. Time to pull my shit together before I wake up and I'm 30 and homeless.

Alcoholism becomes more and more destructive over time. By the time you're waking to a pint of vodka and drinking until you pass out, hellfire is rained down on every aspect of your life.

It's a pretty brutal death too.
youtube.com/watch?v=lwv7Utcf-gM

Stop squandering a great opportunity. You can turn your life around.

The same can not be said about opiate addicts. Those drugs have a permanent and lasting effect on them. They will always have an itch for the drug and they will likely go in and out of their addiction.

You, on the other hand, can enjoy the rest of your life and probably have done minimal damage to your body.

Your alcohol addiction is indicative of an obsessive personality, which means you can reroute addiction into a healthy hobby such as exercise or knitting.

Haha
Ha ha
Ha he he

ShitFace McCumstain . com

not really tbh fam. i used for 18 months just to escape booze. ultimately didn't like heroin though so came home to the familiar hangovers, with no craving for smack. opiates are so over rated it's mind-boggling. i actively tried to become psychologically addicted to the shit so i wouldn't drink, but i just couldn't bring myself to give a shit.

op, just have a few beers
only sober people think booze is bad
so stay drunk

If you really are an alcoholic, and not just a problem/heavy drinker, there is a way out.
I can't really tell you to stop drinking, only you can make that decision. What I can tell you is that my drinking fucked my life right the fuck up for almost 15 years, that I was homeless, penniless, without friends or family and was in and out of jail for alcohol related crimes.
I went on for years before I actual understood the consequences of my drinking, a near-death experience scared me enough that I had to stop. The court system ordered me to AA, and I stayed. I celebrated 3 years sober in march, my son talks to me, my parents aren't ashamed.
There's a way out, but it doesn't work if your life isn't unmanageable.

Is vague spirituality any worse than dying a completely avoidable, jaundiced death in a gutter, lord fedora?

addicts = people who do not want to stop doing what they are doing, because it's really fun

yeah for like 4 hours a day. the rest of the time you're in hell.

there's something a bit too sinister about the constant reminders that if we leave, we die.

I really love drinking. But I find myself finishing off a liter of vodka in 2 weeks. I drink nearly every day in the evening. I have a bottle a week of wine sometimes, I drink beer whenever I have it. Which is usually one a day.

Now it doesn't seem special, it's just something I do. It relaxes me and 'provides me with something to do' if I'm bored. It only affected my work this past Friday when I was wankered out of my fucking brains so much that I was sick the whole day and couldn't go to work. Other then that I mainly do it in private.

Not sure if I should stop or not, still don't know what exactly it's doing to my body, any anons got some advice?

not sure i've ever been in possession of alcohol for longer than 48hrs. i'll do 2 1L bottles of vodka a day if i'm binging hard.
stop, ideally. not sure how though. maybe reflect on how it'll ruin your entire life. life it did this cambridge uni grad's:
youtube.com/watch?v=uF26vpj5lko

that's enough

people quit when they find something more important

if addiction was real this would not be possible, nobody would ever be able to stop

beer will only make you fat. it gives you diabetus before you get alcoholism from it. its basically water. you dont need to be here. just grab a 6pack and go turn on the news broski

op is death.

Unless you weigh 80lbs you're probably fine. It's nothing for me to drink a bottle of wine or a six in one sitting (and I am a problem drinker)