Soo, how do you get into wrestling?

soo, how do you get into wrestling?

do you just jump right in?

the online service is not available on my country, and I dont have a TV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTlYtgWSemU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you'll want to get professionally trained. after that, just start doing whatever shows will take you, no matter how small

if you're good, you'll eventually get noticed by the big promotions

that chick has three tits

Just start watching different promotions. There's different types of rasslin, you might like one better than the other. Don't be afraid to watch one that isn't in English, getting punched in the face is the same in any language, and some of the best stuff is non-English.

I can speak taco, any recs?

start from WrestleMania XIV, watch through Wrestlemania X7, skip to Wrestlemania 30 and watch it, then skip again to Royal Rumble 2016 and go from there

AAA and CMLL are the ones you'll find easiest. I watch AAA, CMLL goes on for too long and is too much of a spotfest. There are others, but finding full shows will be difficult.

Personally, modern WWEFG is garbage, and anything before the attitude era is worth watching.

If its not WWE, usually some indie bullshit is all they know beyond Vince McMahon's wild ride.

Watch the kino that is Total Nonstop Deletion

the non WWE ones are usually a pain in the ass to watch

Not really. You can watch a bunch of non-WWE stuff with ease. Real Hero's AJPW Google Drive comes to mind. The entire companies video library on free streaming and many will tell you that 90s AJPW remains the best wrestling ever.

You can simply torrent Lucha Underground, though catching up now will be a pain. I've followed it week to week, so downloading it wasn't a problem.

You can easily hop on a /wooo/ stream as well.

Its literally never been easier to watch non-WWE wrestling.

true, but it's still easier to just log in to the WWE Network and start watching

who's the best wrestler and why is it AJ Styles?

It really depends on what type of wrestling you like. If you are a bow tie wearing numale you watch RAW. If you are a bow tie wearing trendy hipster numale you watch Lucha Underground. If you are a weeb you watch NJPW. If you are a memeshitting faggot you watch the entire Deletion series by Matt Hardy on youtube and then jump into every wrestling discussion to memeshit and copy paste arguments from reddit. If you are a normalfag who likes men's soap opera you watch Smackdown. If you are a normalfaggot that likes to think you are better than other normalfaggots you watch Smackdown and RoH with just enough NJPW to understand what RoH is doing the other half of the time.

If you are a wreslting fan you watch everything. Except Lucha Underground. I don't need a bunch of limber dicked cocksuckers on commentary whining about institutionalized misogyny because a middle aged cleaning lady in a maskgot hit by a man when she decided to get into a ring and wrestle him. Also RevPro wrestling is pretty hard to watch because Hero has more cottage cheese in his thighs than my 40 year old aunt and the commentary is so fucking fruity sounding with their litle accents that I wish the pakis would rape them out of existence.

ONLY $9.99 A MONTH MAGGLES

Like I get a domestic abuse controversy would not be good for the company. But the report mentioned alcohol and the King is sober so I am inclined to believe she got drunk and pulled a bitch move and attacked him trying to provoke him into hitting her before calling the cops. Typical bitch shit in other words. It doesn't matter though. In the current climate of a numale saturated market even asking for evidence is a crime before the great god Feminism and Progress.

Maybe the King will move to NJPW and do color with Good Ol JR and Japan can become great for the first time.

Also watch $10 Wrestling.

implying the honkey tonk man and papa shango are bad

I wish Vader was there to hammer punch your head off you faggot.

Vader's weight suited him because he is a big guy. Hero just looks like some lanky redneck who ate way too many cheeseburgers and drank too much beer.

I only watch Botchamania.

LMAO

The surfs up movie is actually a pretty good movie, and has great animation for the time.

btw has anyone beaten honkey tonk man's intercontinental champ record yet?

Nope, but now that that Nigger day broke the record I am sure they are going to give the IC title to Marsye and give her a record run.

Wrestlings dumb enough that you can jump into anything and pick up shit pretty quickly.

TNA is lit now thanks to Matt "DELETE" Hardy

that's BROKEN Matt Hardy to you!

everyone post your wrestlefu

You're at a club with your gf when this thing comes up and bites a chunk off her butt.

What do?

pull out my special hip flask full of acid and pour it on the thing's face

amazing heel. "Pay your taxes!" just incites so much hate lol

c'mon. fuck you

also fuck you for hating on IRS

youtube.com/watch?v=oTlYtgWSemU

The problem is that we all know Ted DiBiasi didn't pay his taxes.

Thoughts Holla Forums?

it's shit, just like everything else about this new cruiserweight division

I don't even know how they fucked up so badly

Excellent Taste.

What did he mean by this?

I still love the fact that the only thing the Million Dollar Man's sons remember about Virgil is that in real life Ted used to make him act like a servant and make sandwiches and clean up after them.