Trump says Japan should be paying for our protection if we're giving it

MAKING NIPPON GRORIOUS AGAIN.

It's endearing in a strange way.

What does this have to do with movies?

Entertainment, not news or politics. With that logic, our local news stations are kino.

Why of course. You don't watch just for the complex interactions between different news reporters and such? What a pleb.

Does that mean we can't talk about documentaries?

that chessboard is missing a column and two rows.

Holla Forumstards everyone.

ur mom is missing my c*ck ;)

all asians are a threat, but japan has always been the most vicious. only one race can come out ahead and it certainly shouldn't be the nips.

Between the rulecuck drumpfsperg and the Holla Forums faggots that deliberately rile him up you're more likely to find discussion about TV shows and movies on Holla Forums at this point.

This is not >>>/film/.

But they make all those great cartoons and video games.

U dun it nao arry porrer

Japan getting their own nukes is bad

putin plays high level holdem you autistic nigger, there is no real deception in chess, its not a very complex game even if it is difficult to master.

poker with holdem at the head is the closest thing to a somewhat accurate wargame, and diplomacy is war in many ways

the west(because obamer doesnt really have jack shit to say, the deep state runs the show stateside) is playing holdem as well, but they are trying to win using a very autistic form of game theory, and as any semi-decent player will tell you game theory is shit, you need to kind of understand it and then you can pretty much throw it out the window.

this is why the west will lose, even if they go full retard and start a thermonuclear war. I think trump understands that these lunatics have cornered themselves, hes not an…intellectual by any means but you do not have to be to kill at the table, and he does seem to be shrewd

It can't really be considered a regular game of holdem though. A better description would be Putin and Obama watching other people playing poker and gambling on the results, while trying to influence the outcome without being too obvious.

Trump is subtly hinting to the Japs to scrap article 9, which is basically cucking their whole country up anyway.

THIS MAKES ME ANGRY FOR REASONS I CAN'T EXPLAIN EXCEPT IN COMICS WHICH I'LL MAKE AS SOON AS I EAT SOMETHING TO EVEN OUT MY SUGAR LEVELS

kek, I prefer this new TruthSeeker to the old one tbh

This TruthSeeker can stay.

This one seems more honest.

Japan needs a third nuke