Alright, there's something we need to discuss at the moment, because we're at a pivotal point in it

Alright, there's something we need to discuss at the moment, because we're at a pivotal point in it.

I'm sure you've seen that image describing the process in which men's hobbies are co-opted, right? I'll give a shortened version in case you've forgotten:

-Men create something. A game, a club, a community, whatever. In the beginning it is great.
-It is pointless to have it alone, so they invite a small group of friends.
-Isolated women who usually have personality disorders notice a group entirely of men and try to get in as they figure they'll have uncontested male attention there.
-Their weak, beta male orbiters follow, and through agreeing with whatever they say gradually impose their will and shape the community to the whim of the new "queen".
-The original creators gradually leave disliking the new changes and are forced to start over somewhere else.
-The community is now the same as any other and slowly dies devoid of the creativity that brought it into existence.

Now, that's not to say women are evil, this is just nature. As all men secretly desire to have a harem of many women, all women secretly desire to see men fighting over her.

That's the thing, they've tried to make it happen numerous times. So far the high population of wizards and retarded failtrolls have repeatedly chased them off, but they try harder each time.

First there was GamerGate, which brought with it a flood of attention-seeking females hoping to prove they weren't like those feminist cunts. Probably the most notable example is shoe0nhead. Now in fairness, many of them were actually pretty cool and had honest intentions, but then again virtually every single woman in this image disappeared from Holla Forums when GG died.

Then there was Ashley J. She admitted in videos to shilling herself and creating the board about herself. Because much of her content was designed to appeal to Holla Forums she was eventually chased off the internet by angry negroes, though it's also possible that a break up with Sam Hyde (who according to one source, would force her to suck him off with a belt around her neck) sent her into seclusion.

After her there was the Our Third Life girls who had a very similar persona to Ashley, but their entire brand of "comedy" was ironic shitposting akin to twitch titty flashers like brittney venti, miramasu, kaceytron, etc. Also while the girl was cute in a little sister kind of way she was more of an average girl and thus while she's still around it's been harder for her to gain a following.

Then there was Spider-Chan briefly, and for a while we had Eliza but she moved on to Masterchan as they proved to be stupider and easier to manipulate.

So who's the current green-eyed brunette whore who likely has narcissistic personality disorder trying to subvert the community?

Who's threads are we seeing spammed all over to both Holla Forums and Holla Forums after her videos were banned to the point of annoying both communities?

Who was previously outed both as being an online camwhore and of coming up with this whole persona as an attempt to shill to Holla Forums and Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/w42069/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stopped reading there

firstly i do not desire many
secondly i do not desire women
just one little girl share life with ;_;

Well see, your first problem is that pedophiles aren't men.

Second, are you saying if you got that "little girl" you wouldn't like more of her? Besides, she's going to grow up eventually. What will you do in? Degenerate.

True that. Some pedophiles are women.

Not really. I'm one girl's man so to speak. :3

Are you interested in grannies like 70+? Are you going to dump your love when he/she ages over that age?

What happened to that chick?

Chicks need attention. It's like heroin to them. When boys do something without girls they get jealous and try to impress their prey by joining in, hence "girl gamers" or "nerd girls" or even worse "chick bands". It's gone as far as "pegging" becoming a thing, they are even trying to take gay dudes. That's the one thing that is exclusive to men, gay man sex, and they are trying to butt in on it (no pun intended)

In younger impressionable women they make a great effort to be cool, impress, and fit in. This leads to some very, VERY bad places for everyone involved. Overage boyfriends, teenage pregnancy, nigger love, tumblr use, SJW shit, celleb worship, and eventually loose vaginas and some dude is broke to pay for her ass while she is off banging his friend for weed all the while acting like she is special and "Not like other girls", this evolves into a victim complet because broke dude is pissed that he has to work and pay for shit to get laid while dude B just hands dope and receives vag. So what is a girl to do? Cry abuse and/or rape, ruining both men financially, socially, maybe even legally. But whats more is she will just scoot along to the next poor sap, if dude A or B is lucky they will Anhero and not pay for her new boyfriends condoms and her soon to be abortion addiction. Do yourself a favor, just jack off and keep women at arms length.

possibly. but that's besides the point

This chick shows my point. She thought nigs were so fucking cool so she mingled and "became one". This is the level of shit they are willing to dive in to just to feel special and cool. They will go to damn near any length to be seen as what they imagine to be the epitome of cool or what men want so they can get that all too important attention. This goes even further when they have a source of power. When you couple the full blown social disorders inherent in women with the greatest tool man has made you get some very sad and scary things, i.e. Tumblr and SJWs. They run on emotions and the constant hunger for attention. Even the "man haters" do things to attract the eye of men such as Zoe Quinn with her hair changing and Jewnita with her big ear rings come to mind and they are oblivious to this, they lack basic self-awareness

Then you have these creatures, their hunger goes just deep enough to keep them from actually playing the part of their desired group but instead demand that as they are, they are worth something. They are so disillusioned that they think a heap of body fat, cellulite, rashes, pimples/zits, bad genes, poor self control, complete lack of motivation, and the absence of any physical fitness is desirable and should be adored and sought after. This is the creature the betas feed, the type of animal that is too lazy to even attempt to make a mate beyond gestures and words.

They are so "empowered" these days aren't they? It's so easy to take selfies and use a pound-sign to convey a batshit idea because your friends are doing it and of course the beta fuckers keep them going with all that attention. The same spineless fuckers who put up with shitty attitudes, abusive psycho chicks, the cucks who run around on their iphones talking about how good it feels to be dead inside and trade your manhood for some photos of you woman banging your weightlifter friend.

thinly veiled ashley thread

Anyone happens to have pictures of girls with red noses? Or clown makeup like things?

I will never understand this war you wizards are having with these camwhores.

If I recall correctly the idea was to use and abuse them for entertainment, and then cast them aside when done like the cumdumpster they are. Are you really upset that they get sheckles from your UTUB views? If so why? It costs you nothing to to slap your dick there and harrass them on all social media accounts. If some of you faggits are retarded enough to give them sheckles on the side without something in return that is because YOU are a beta cuck.

For some reason I have the urge to hit her very hard in the face with a tennis racquet…

Its like those gay people that wanna make anti gay laws. They like those girls but wizards cant get them do they lash out and come up with retarded arguments.

youtube.com/user/w42069/videos

what a gay filename, where the fuck did you find this?

Your a gay file name faggot

Girl Looks Like SHIT!!!

I Like Gurls with a Sexy Face that is Beyond Recognition, that's Recognized for her Extreme Beauty instead of her Individual Person…

[Pics Related]

So what's with the ugly durka, then?

Is She or Isn't She One of the Most Finest Arab Bitches you Ever Seen With or Without a Hijab On??? I Think she is.. I KNOW she is!!!

Uglies like Uglies

and

Extremely Good Looking people like Other Extremely Good Looking people…

Now where do you Think I Fall after you Seen the Type of Women I Lust after?? I already Know the Answer

I'm not even hating on durkas, I've seen some pretty ones. That one does nothing for my dick.

Did you try yelling Allah Akbar!! at it?

Some Women are Beyond a Quick Masturbatory Fantasy.. Some you Just Like the Aesthetic Appeal (Pleasure to the Eye)..

She's One of those Gurls.. Atleast to ME she is!!! Kinda…

And a durka durka allah jihad to you too young lady!

Which One would you Choose??

Pick 1 Gurl from Every Pic

OP isn't this the creature that was last seen in the woods???

She was last seen giving me wood ifyouknowhatImean.

Like hugging a tree amiritem8?

Queens and raids advertised sites, "Queens" of boards are mass advertisement. Did boxy actually bring in new people? It did divide old Holla Forums.

This unquestionable unstoppable "Queen" cycle happened on nearly every board.

>>>/r9k/

Thanks for not using "chad". But this kind of thinking is no longer unbiased thanks to the cult of r9k. Look for the red flags of an unstable women,(yes, they're all unstable but some less) and gtfo if you find out that she is. But giving up or going /mgtow/ is not an option.

Fighting over women is retarded, they should never be given that much power. Fighting over women on the internet is even more ridiculous because there is absolutely zero chance you're even going to get any.

Men are collectively ruining women by spoiling them. Betafags are ruining the internet by being thirsty motherfuckers.

Stop letting pussy having this much power over you, you bunch of weak faggots.

literally gay

what could the likes of spider-chan gain with this though? all she did was some autistic videos and nudes while anons asked for peanut butter

Yes, i don't have a lot because i'm retarded but here is a webm

told you, here's another with lewd

You forgot Kat

kill yourself

After you

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that in the thread bitching about women co opting things that you spam image after image of one woman over and over again without even any content to go with it?

okay user this is it, the day we end our suffering

i need to get my gun ready and tell people i hate i hate them, exactly 15 minutes from now we go with a bang

goodbye my friend

make sure to say your goodbyes to Kat
godtechturninheads.tumblr.com

this is why wizardchan was superior, since women could not touch it

They will find their way to weak men and destroy them anyway, user.

hey there's nothing wrong with a girl shoving gummy bears up her butt.

I'm surprisingly turned on by it though

Sure, I am fine with it being destroyed but I would not be fine with allowing them posting etc.

I'm no fan of women but that picture is fucking retarded.
A shitty clipart image of a cat looks cute too but thats not because my brain is hard wired to want to fuck cats.

A
CAT
IS
FINE
TOO

HITLER
DID
NOTHING
WRONG

you know that if you walked up to this girl and asked her to fuck shed talk to you like you were fucking scum for asking

beta detected

You tell them that they are getting fucked

YOU HAVE TO GET CONSENT FIRST

>You tell them that they are getting fucked
The next day, in past tense

SHIT GUYS IT'S BEEN ABOUT FIVE MINUTES SINCE I MADE A POST SAYING HOW MUCH I HATE WOMEN AND THINK THEY ARE INFERIOR. BETTER START A NEW THREAD SAYING THE SAME OF SHIT ALL OVER AGAIN SO WE CAN ALL AGREE WITH EACH OTHER AND CIRCLE-JERK ABOUT HOW AWESOME WE ARE FOR ALL HATING WOMEN TOGETHER.

seriously though these threads are cancer and anyone who unironically posts in them with tales of how much they dislike women are the most painfully beta edgelords on the whole site

We get it, you guys really want to get laid and it's not happening. You don't need to keep shouting about it.

sup anitta

Couldn't be further from the truth, I think men and women are different and that each gender are more inclined to different things, but constantly bitching that "all women are the same - idiots that ruin everything" is so obviously the drivel of a retarded beta edgelord that franky I get sick of seeing it all the time

Anything and everything you can think of is an option, you conformist faggot.

Every element of this post is shit. 1/10

you're like a faggotry onion except whenever a layer is peeled off the insides are even bigger

Geile Sau.

Würde sie in alle Löcher tun.

I'm good looking, so when I ask women to fuck they just shrug and say "okay!"

hi fbi