#NoEqualityNoShower

Alright faggots, its time to start another campaign and let's get this trending. #NoEqualityNoShower

Tweet about how women and feminists alike should boycott or altogether stop showering because taking a shower conforms to the patriarchy's standards of smelling and looking beautiful until they get their equality.

Let's see if we can get some social justice warriors to rank like shit. Remember the hashtag. #NoEqualityNoShower

Other urls found in this thread:

tinychat.com/2qb5lr
tumblr.com/blog/feministsunite7
instagram.com/ambertheactivist/
news.health.com/2015/10/06/heres-why-you-dont-need-to-shower-with-soap/
youtube.com/watch?v=7wZWmXFdNDA&feature=youtu.be&a
twitter.com/TakedownMRAs
twitter.com/femjen80
hailtothegynocracy.wordpress.com/2016/05/23/4chan-trolls-once-again-fail-to-trick-feminists-with-noequalitynoshower/
temp-mail.org/
10minutemail.org/
fakenamegenerator.com/
tumblr.com/search/me
tumblr.com/search/selfie
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

Also, use this in order to help plan:

tinychat.com/2qb5lr

Bumping for potential. I don't have any twaters accounts though, we need someone with old active accounts.

When has Holla Forums ever started a twitter prank before

Many times. They all crashed and burned however.

this time it will work. we've already got some people fooled

Yep. Let's see if we can get this rolling a bit faster. We need your help.

This could work. I'd like to use the world poverty as an argument though. For instance, as some people can't access drinkable water, why would be take a shower with it? That's pure waste. Same for the toilets.

Now let's look at the feminist shitting in bushes without having a shower for months

we're gonna see about getting a bot going

The seed is planted in tumblr.
What do you think?

seed actually planted
tumblr.com/blog/feministsunite7

It's not subtle enough, you can definitely see it's parody. People are gonna notice it's fake.

true.

but until can get a bot going, not much we can do.

BUMPING FOR SHEER POTENTIAL

This alone made me kek hard

you are actually retarded if you think that shit is going to wrk.

Why not something along the lines of protesting rape culture, or the male gaze, by not showering? Way more plausible than what you've got going there.

#odourenrichment

I thought you were boycotting different-sex showers and claiming that everybody should shower in a common-huge shower in gyms and the sort. Disappointing.

DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY

Bump

bmup

"Let's fuck with Tumblr by posting a thing on Holla Forums Holla Forums, after all no one lurking on Holla Forums will tell them."

Every fucking time you retards do this, year after year after year, and you never learn.

bump

this - after it gets 30-100 anons on a few smaller, lesser known boards it should be moved to irc and perhaps password locked with a password given out at the start of the irc and deleted 30 minutes after.

I'd really hate to say it, but we could really use halfchan's help for this. I know they're not terribly fond of us but they won't turn down the opportunity to troll tumblr hamplanets this hard.

Two mighty armies preying on the gullible.

I've always had this idea of killing the "triggered" word.

Basically it would be creating an acc with some girl saying she is "bothered" by the word trigger because when she was small she was held at gun point (or some stupid shit like that, if proof is required we'd just use some old bank robbery and say we were in it with our parents)

It'd basically be turning the word on them.

Is it a stupid idea?

yep.

let's get this movement going!

Don't say "do XYZ to avoid getting raped" as it will be picked up as victim blaming.
Don't say that not showering is to break down the patriarchy. It's too vague, everything feminism does is to break down the patriarchy.

It would be more successful if you followed the lead of the women who don't shave their armpits. For example:
instagram.com/ambertheactivist/
It's put as redefining beauty. Having BO is also redefining beauty.
She's asking why women need to shave, when Men don't. Why do men get to have BO and women don't.
She's saying that it's hygienic not to shave. It's hygienic not to use soap
news.health.com/2015/10/06/heres-why-you-dont-need-to-shower-with-soap/
You could even say that men play sports and get outdoors, but women don't, so not showering is to encourage women to sweat more.

/Thread

This is a great movement

lets do this

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=7wZWmXFdNDA&feature=youtu.be&a

twitter.com/TakedownMRAs

What a normie.

twitter.com/femjen80

jesus christ, which one of you made this

hailtothegynocracy.wordpress.com/2016/05/23/4chan-trolls-once-again-fail-to-trick-feminists-with-noequalitynoshower/

kek they didn't even mention me (I'm legitimate apparently)

Let your anus do the talking

PFFFFFFFFfffffhauahahuahuauahauhahuauha

Posting this on 4chan was a mistake because these feminist niggers always check there first. Keep it coded or not post to cuckchan at all.

This kind of doesn't work in public websites matey

Guise no. I LIKE the idea but half chan is shit now because they spilt the beans in the past EVERY FUCKING raid/"trends" they've pulled, then the tumblr infiltration happened.

bump

using my 8 feminist twitters for this
one of them doesnt even know shes a feminist
pushing the envelope on leftism is THE best

Then they would argue to take bath in rain water.

No because everybody goes on 4 chan, and the prank will soon be over.

In opposite, 8ch is reseved to the initiated, the prank will become a normal thing after a few month, just like bull rings in the face and colorad arm pit hair. What first started as a goffy prank, rapidly became the norme for the feminists.

I saw a girl posting this on Facebook once, she have facial piercing and front bang. So it's pretty legit that they believe it.

or we could get women out of the workforce

talk about how men get to smell "rustic" and "musk" is attractive on men
But women have to buy expensive perfume to meet unrealistic expectations or something yada yada

his twitter account wall pic.

Or we should say using toilet paper or, wiping your ass in general is representation of the patriarchys standards of cleanliness.

no you fucking retard. this is how it's done:

In the interest of fighting against western patriarchal oppression, it is often recognized that sacrifices must be made. As axiomatic as this fact is, it is troubling to see so few young women actively engaging in the, perhaps ascetic, behaviors which could insight systemic change in our society. If you ask the average woman today if she feels feminism is doing enough to push for progress in this phallocentric society of ours, she will likely tell you no. Yet unfortunately, these very same women, when asked what they personally are willing to give up for the cause, are likely to respond with blank stares or even worse: platitudes that they honestly mistake to be of substantive value to our aspired goals. This complacency among our fellow woman is inherently problematic and must be mitigated if we ever hope to procure the progressive future this world needs. Worry not, however, because there is a movement on the rise which any woman can participate in. The cultural pushback in question is simple: #NoEqualityNoShower.
As we all know, the patriarchal structure men have developed here in the west likes its women weak, subservient, and clean. Feminism has taken great strides in breaking the first two socially constructed gender roles, however. We have seen the rise of the strong, independent woman over the past few decades and the movement is still going strong. But we aren't done yet, not even close. There is still one point on this trilateralistic structure that we have yet to address and that is hygiene. This subsystem dictates that a man who wakes up a little later than expected in the morning, it is acceptable for him to skip the shower and rush out the door. On the other hand, if a woman doesn't smell like a mix of ocean mist, thirty-two different strains of exotic flower, and flesh corroding chemicals, she is a slob, a mess, or even a skank. This is an unfortunate aspect of our culture which needs to be deconstructed in order to liberate women everywhere from the oppressive bindings it perpetuates.
That is the reason behind #NoEqualityNoShower: we, as women, will no longer tolerate the blatant disregard the patriarchy holds against the plight of womankind. We will no longer desecrate our bodies with toxic solutions invented in the lab of the white man. We will no longer be coerced into spraying ourselves head to toe with noxious fumes bottled with international corporate slave labor. We must fight for equality and hit the patriarchy where it hurts: their nostrils. I understand that many of you will shrink away from this fledgling movement. It may seem unpleasant to forgo your hygienic routine for the sake of women's liberation, but remember what we established earlier about sacrifice? This movement must grow or else all other feminist causes will be in vein as we will remainsubservient to the patriarchal showerhead.
So join us: be on the right side of history and let your musk be as pervasive in the lives of men as the manocentric patriarchal system is in ours. You may face some criticism from the uninformed, but when that happens, remind them there's a way to mend the fence and perhaps get their lovely smelling ladies back. That is to set right what has been wrong: no more women making 77 cents on a man's dollar for the same work, no more one in five rape rates among college campuses, no more mansplaining, manspreading or man-anything. But until then: #NoEqualityNoShower!

add something like the patriarchy wants women to shower everyday so they smell good and look clean which attracts rapists.
No shower would actually keep the rapists away due to disgust. do you hear of homeless women getting raped? NO you dont. its only women who dress neat and shower everyday. Shower is pro-rape. Shower is only to make women's bodies presentable for rape and molestation

fear mongering is too easy to accidentally cross the line from manipulation to satire.

use psuedo-intellectual jargon with an aspirational tone. use a lot of words to say very little, get them to think you're smart and motivated while getting them to think as little about what you're telling them as possible.

basically, write like a feminist.

also, can someone post that somewhere for me?
and don't forget to tag it with the relevent hashtags (#feminism, #fkh8, etc)

what do you think about this?

This could work, revving up my OC gimp machine

Bump

This is amazing.

Friendly reminder that Twitter and Tumblr don't ask for your phone number and you can create endless accounts on them from behind proxies without any trouble.

Temporary email services:
temp-mail.org/
10minutemail.org/

Fake name/identity generator:
fakenamegenerator.com/

Selfies:
tumblr.com/search/me
tumblr.com/search/selfie

Keep tweeting and posting under the tag so everyone can see it and join in.
See pic related on how to use Tumblr.
—/opnei/

Why is this thread not dead yet? why you fags keep bumping this shit?

It's not going to work, you just make yourself look retarded.

Thanks for the bump!

kek