Why did he never ask shenron to make him a sayan or as strong as goku?

Why did he never ask shenron to make him a sayan or as strong as goku?

because he was always using up his wishes coming back to life. useless midget

Shenron can only grant wishes within his power. He can't make you stronger than people who are stronger than him, unless it is with some creative usage, like maybe wishing for the ability to grow stronger in some way on your own. Like "I wish my strength doubled every day", but even then the rest would think of him as a poseur who didn't earn his strength.

He asked for the most important thing, that which every channer virgin craves, android pussy.

Exactly. At this point, why bother? He has the best wife, thus he has already won.

You know she pegged him every night, whether he liked it or not.

Does 18 even age?

She chose him because he was nice to her, and he basic personality was "rebelious teenager", but after her change of heart, well she hasn't had much of a personality, considering she stays out of the spotlight every single time. Which is kinda weird, considering her base power level is that of Vegeta in SSJ1.

I didn't know you were into anime, too, Louie.

Boy. That netorare, huh?

You are just jealous that an anime family unit with a manlet and an android is more functional than your own family unit.

Her name is Lazuli.

GT had great designs that were wasted.

SS4 is far better than SS Blue, it's donut steel tier.

She tunred full jew though.

When Frieza is brought back to life in the latest movie he appears in the place Shenron was summoned, but when Goku was finished training at King Kai's place and was resurrected he had to run all the way back to earth. What the fuck?

Also King Kai says a guardian destroyed Vegeta with meteors, but Frieza says he destroyed Vegeta. What the fuck?

She was human before but Dr. Gero made her an android. But in GT, she didn't looks as if she aged, plus in Future Trunks' timeline, 18 and 17 looked the same despite terrorizing the Earth for over 13 years. So I guess she doesn't age. Truly is best girl.

Krillin can survive a full power punch by god goku

Most powerful full blooded human being confirmed?

Krillen was always the strongest pure blooded. He never had much competition to begin with.

lol
With that 3rd eye, doubt he us a pure human, plus Krillen could still be stronger than him regardless.

Also her hair doesn't grow, so I doubt she ages.

Pretty much, he was her bitch.

manlets. when will they learn?

Didn't the group repeatedly decide to let him take credit?

He stole the credit from defeating Cell. After that, he got credit by either paying up or by others letting him get the credit because he was famous (and rich, and related to Goku's family by marriage).

He's also the only character in the series to never die at least once.

It's kinda like being the strongest toddler in the daycare, but sure, he was the best human fighter in the series.

That means jack shit in DBZ. I mean, Freeza was once the most powerful being in the entire universe, then a hundred episodes later, Kaioh-shin casually coments that he could defeat Freeza in one strike.

Oh be real. Krillin could solo armies, and the Androids are insane.

Put DBZ Earth post Cell only the humans and the tech they have gotten by then, into say Star Wars? Theyd conquer that shit like candycake.

Frieza talked a lot of shit. He knew Cooler and King Cold were stronger than him. That didn't stop him from telling everyone he was the greatest fighter in existence.

I know, but in the Frieza movie even Rochi and the third eye fag showed up, and some other Jobbers. But not her, and considering Vegeta and Goku were out, she and Boo were the strongest on earth. Though I do remember some shitty explanation as to why she nor that fat ass Boo gave enough of a shit to fight Frieza to prevent Earth from blowing up.

Also Gohan could have filled rhe role of Earth's strongest after Goku and Vegeta. But he turned into a massive jobber.

DBS and the movie it spawned from is retarded.

But they should have been casually shitwrecking planets during the Cell saga.

Id rather consider GT canon tbh.

Shit got retarded in the latest movies.

I just ignore them.

Daily reminder Goku got fucked by a shitty laser.

While in Super God Super Form too.

Akira Toriyama is a legit misogynist. The old school kind that gave old school feminist ground to grow and recruit.

18 is the only vaguely threatening woman he ever made and kept that way.

Its pretty shitty tbh.

Toriyama is a shit. And so were Japanese fans. I mean fuck, spar with Vegeta on the weekends, train hardcore during breaks. Im sure Vegeta wouldnt mind.

What about that green girl in the Bojack gang? Or Launch?

….im just going to let you think about both of them for more than the second it took you to remember them.

Launch was Toriyama's waifu until he forgot about her. Nowadays the only relevant Dragon Ball female is Bulma.

Oh and Mai for some reason too. Why did Toriyama gain a sudden interest in her after all this time?

That was kinda weird, but I'm not complaining. Maifu is laifu. I just wish Pilaf had more lines.

Which Bulma is best Bulma?

Super Bulma tbqh, for some reason she looks about 20 years younger but with better hair. And she has lots of cute scenes too.

Cuckrillin wasted one of his wishes making her a human didn't he?

Aye

No, but he tried to.

The Dragon said he would have to ask Dr.Gero, as it was beyond his abilities.

The dumbass never thought to just ask for Dr.Gero's resurrection as a full human.

Well at least that android pussy will always be tight.

Wouldnt he just make more androids?

Give it another decade and you'll get your android sex slaves.
Assuming you managed to amass any wealth to spend it on expensive sex toys.

S-s-sure I will by then.

When did Krillin get hair??? I thought he was bald.

Serious question times anons about Dragonball. Which character needs spanked the most?

He's a monk. He shaves when he's on Z warrior mode.

Bulma tbh.

He specifically mentions that he was bald because he shaved his head.

He made up for it by having a sexy tsundere aryan cyborg waifu who will forever look like an 18 year old and hot milf momma. Also fuck Krillin, have Yamcha wish for a second chance, go back in time and unfuck his shit up.

How about wishing he was a saiyan? Nothing in the rules about not changing your species and for reason saiyans can do anything because Toriyama and Toei have such a retarded boner for them.

That would mean changing the whole structure of your DNA, that's not only retarded it wouldn't work. Maybe you can ask Shen to turn you into a freak, or a furry, but not a Saiyan. That's way out of Shen's range, but maybe super Shen could do it. And the new golden Shenron s said to be able to grant any wish, any. Even to kill gods or destroy a universe.

at least GT had the decency to be consistent in tone and actually fucking end. I haven't seen much of Super but it really feels like some kind of reunion tour sitcom in comparison, and without any of the adventure of the original series.

Not only that, it has yet to do any original arc. The first two arcs were a retelling of the new movies, then a tournament arc (but this time with zero stakes and tension, just dumb badly animated fights) and now they're just doing the Xenoverse videogames, which in turn were just doing the Future Trunks arc from the original Dragonball Z.

Not really. Kill Yamcha. Make a new saiyan body from scratch, then revive his soul into this new body that at least has a similar brain to his old one to avoid that insane Saiyan lust for battle and stupidity.

I actually hated GT's ending, but after seeing Super, I'm willing to take it…

he shaves his head, you casual

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

kaoishin loli soon?

They took that out of the anime. Super is a mess but it's canon compared to both new movies. The manga is official canon no matter what, third draft to the movies, second draft to the anime, and it's going to have a different ending to the latest story arc.

It happened in Super too. Granted at least here he was out of SSB form, and he didn't get taken out so quickly. But he still fucking jobbed.

They didn't want GT to end, it got canceled because it wasn't making money. They tried to ditch the premise of the series in the last 20 episodes but it was too late.

There was supposedly meant to be a series after GT about Goku Jr and Pan as an old woman but by 1995 the franchise had lost popularity in Japan.

Super has enough material between Z and GT that it can go on indefinitely.

You better not be talking about the AF shit. That was a BR HUEHUE prank. Brazilians pranked Dragonball fans world wide.

Oh yeah I had forgotten how that ended.

Yeah. He did that anyways tho.

Yamcha was such a failure. He could have just done Hercule shit. I have no idea why Toriyama instituted masquerade esque shit.

It gets better.

Its literally based off of a fucking fanfic for fucks sake.

DBZMultiverse.

Fucking bitches is more important.

Fucking Android women was good enough and now he just has a steady job as a police officer, I think. It's hard to remember much of Super because a lot of it has been pretty terrible.

Also, having caught a bit of Kai's tail-end, Shenron's capabilities, at least the Earth's one hit a limitation for one of the wishes that he couldn't change the Androids into their former human selves because Dr Gero was just that good with his science.

Daily Reminder Dragon Ball is Literally White Supremacist propoganda.

Dragonball falls apart any time you start to question its inner logic or motivations. Toriyama is a hack who simply stumbled his way through a saga.

Dragonball started as a funny adaptation of Journey to the West. Then Toryama started with aliens and galactic empires (he problem is a Star Wars pleb) and the thing completely derailed.

It's Superman he took most inspiration from when he retconned Goku as an alien.

This.

you mean rip-off. everything is a rip-off tbh.

there's a good chance he intended Goku to be an alien from the start because Oolong facetiously asks him if he is one.

toriyama would never rip off ziggy

How did they even have a kid?

sex

vaginal sex btw

She's a robot though?

she's not. her and 17 are people with machine additions to make them more powerful. this was specifically because 16, who was a full robot, was deemed a failure for whatever reason.

she's a robot with a pussy

How do you know if the doctor didn't remove her vagina?

because she's obsessed with clothes.

She's a cyborg, the translators are just fucking morons.