Why are reaction guy… reactioners….reac?

Why are reaction guy… reactioners….reac?

a thing.

Couple weeks ago I realized this was a thing, first I though that they were reviewers so I put on a Gravity Falls reaction.

The guy was just sitting there, laughing every once in a while 22 minute episode so there was no way that they would discuss shit.

so
WHY

I must have seen about 30 of these lazyasses and yeah, some seemed to have more charisma than others and only found 1, solely one I actually liked enough to follow.

So, why is this a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCJ9Z7dGNZnUqEGlcCHmW09g/playlists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is more of a Holla Forums topic but I guess you can blame people like Pewdiepie and The Fine Bros are normalizing this shit.

But Finebros ask their (Biased) group about what they think about, and PDP at least, well plays, not just sits to react another people's videos about them playing.

Is it you?
Isn't it fucking faggot?

No, I'm not.

I hope that third video is 2 minutes of people falling asleep.

FineBros and Cam girls is what started the trend.

Normalfags for some reason love to watch other people react to something they are viewing as well. There is also the factor of simulating a "friend" watching a show with you.

Yeah sourpuss, they react to those too.

because the world has ended after ww1 and now we are living in hell. Ever wondered why there are no mayor wars anymore ? its because there is nothing left to fight for

Because YouTube isn't about putting creative content out on the internet anymore, it's about using the format to rake in as much money for as little effort as possible.

Everything shitty on the service are variations of the same cancer. "How can I make money off of things other people made?" There used to be the Reply Girls, the majority of Let's Players and internet reviewers in general follow this same lazy philosophy, they don't create things, they talk about things other people created.

This just removes the review aspect and has a tiny video of their face and them acting shocked at whatever they're watching. They're getting hit by content ID claims just like everyone else though so it's yet another form of cancer being hit with heavy chemo.

So, who is it?
Why do you follow someone like that you big faggy-faggy?

Well, he decides the shows by polls (Probably a bad thing since is common for normies and weebs to win), has two jobs so virtualy all the content he watches are the ones he uploads.

Also pauses a lot in the middle of the episode to give opinions or knowledge on the theme and discusses these after the episode is finished.

For example, Rick and Morty reactions usually when up to 34 minutes long and WOY up to 18, I personally liked this. After a season/arc ends he gives an overall review, AtlA when up to an hour for each season..

So pretty much he does reviews but since he has actual jobs this "reaction" style really makes editing easier.
He just noticed that normies always are on top of the polls so he just made a poll for those shows that are always on the middle.

Post it already you fucking fan-girl.
You're so obviously and painfully hyping this shit.

Fine, I just didn't wanted to spam.
youtube.com/channel/UCJ9Z7dGNZnUqEGlcCHmW09g/playlists

Of course you did.

how about instead of id claims, they just start getting strikes. if anyone on here has shit people are reacting to, strike it immediately

Holla Forums really has gone to shit.