America hate thread

america hate thread

is there a bigger shithole on earth than that nigger infested diabetes ridden shithole?i do not think so

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/students-offered-counselling-over-small-sombrero-hats-at-tequila-themed-birthday-party-a6915521.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammond_Castle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least they're trying to run on these treadmill, unlike your fatass sitting in front of your computer

t. mohammed

This is now a American patriotism thread.

You mean superpower in obesity and stupidity?
How is that kenyan nigger working out for you fatass?

Not even in the top 5.

You must have us confused for the EU, surely.

He's doing an excellent job in waking up whites to the dangers of liberalism and thinking there's merit in the shitraces.

american women

I love America Cotarelo
America checkem

reroll

fug :^)

a

m

e

r

i

c

a''''

r

o

c

k

s

EU > US

cuck

cuck

cuck

HELLO MUHAMMAD

I really really really like America.
May I pay taxes?

americans dying out is the best thing that can heppen to the world.
you lardass motherfuckers are the cancer on this planet that needs to be removed

flood

cuck

cuck

cuck

LAND OF THE FREE

eh i guess this image is true

I LOVE AMERICA COTARELO

cuck

cuck

cuck

(Checked)
America Checkem

us started the sjw
you are the cucks

how can people be so disgusting?americans have no shame

At least Americans have more brain fat as well, making them smarter :^)

Europe started cuckery.

Looks Swedish to me tbh

yeah sure we did it
the us started tumblr hipsters and sjws

it all your fault

MERRIKA

Pic on left is american meme
Pic on right is japanese meme
Proof America>Anything Else

America has good memes like Dat Boi and Damn Daniel

America has the worst people, but the best economy. Prove me wrong.

what do u think is better? AFRICA? fucking cux

Syurope doesn't have Trump though.

What do you produce?Everything is outsourced to China, apart from weapons that you use to bully other countries.
Just die already.

Not goods produced necessarily, just how it is to live in the country. It's comfy. Little restrictions for people with my lifestyle with their laws.

Enzo is american

America is literally the cancer of the world

just like cancer cells they grow for the sake of growing and attack other cells because they are not cancerous like them

for a healthy world we need to remove this caner
we need to remove the us

Your mom is literally the cancer of the world. :^)

There's a fucking clapistan flag in the picture

TBH America is pretty bad but other countries are a lot worse. When Europeans get their shit together let me know fam.

I like what you're doing in Greece and the UK with Golden Dawn and National Action though. Hope we Americans can reach that with a good group one day.

No question. Our country needs to be destroyed and remade but you mofos sucking ahmeds cock aren't better then us.

ITT: Smug swedecucks, brits, cologne-apologists, and basically the scum of the world whine about america

In America, fat people can go to the gym. And? What's the point OP? That America is safer than you thought? That Americans value self-improvement?

In America, we are allowed to carry guns (except for restricted commie states like California). In Europe, Switzerland and maybe a few others like Poland are the only ones that allow guns. What do you have to say about this you smug Yuropoors? Guns are proven to reduce crime, so why don't you legalize them more?

In America, we are allowed to shoot terrorists. In "Great" Britain, have fun getting arrested if a terrorist trips on your shoes.

I find it funny that Yuropoors act like a few examples of degenerate areas like Detroit mean the whole of America is bad. That's like saying Greece is pretty shit so the entirety of Europe is shit. It doesn't work that way faggots. Texas alone is larger than the entirety of Germany.

somalia isnt great but then again i dont see somalians walking around with a shitty ass

don't hate on retards just because they're mentally disabled. it's not only their fault

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/students-offered-counselling-over-small-sombrero-hats-at-tequila-themed-birthday-party-a6915521.html

Students offered counseling over small sombrero hats at tequila-themed birthday party

All these fat people make me sad. Fuck this decadence.

Seems about right.

330lbs in this pic. Doc says 'beetus last January. Eat better, eat less, move more. Down almost 70lbs since then. A1c from 9.5 to 5.1.

If I keep losing weight and getting healthier will I lose my citizenship?

yes

You better emigrate, those fat acceptance hambeasts will want you to be fat. No one is allowed to be more attractive than them.

use kg and you'll lose it almost instantly

Fuck it, I'm blowing off dinner and goin' for another walk.

That reminds me of the ending of "Kingsman" where the main character has anal sex with the princess of sweden.

but then he'll get outed as some kind of commie nazi

Would "stone" be acceptable? I always thought those units of weight were cool.

Just use metric units like literally every other fucking country on the face of the earth.

That's the spirit
keep going and maybe you won't die at 40 from fat cancer

if he won't look like a landwhale then most likely yeah

stone should be added to US imperial units by default

whoa there, user. there are also Liberia and Myanmar

"Americans are out of shape, lets face it. People are too lazy, they are staying at home and doing nothing. Americans don't want to lose weight. We are going to make America fit again."

-The Donald

MAKE AMERICA FIT AGAIN

If this doesn't instil a deep sense of patriotism in your heart I don't know what will.

but the metric system ignores the importance of irrational numbers

you will never get the perfect fit on a bolt with a 10mm 11mm or 12mm wrench when the bolt is between 10mm and 11mm but not by a whole increment- you NEED the fractions to better represent reality.

5/8
17/32
3/16

COME AT ME EUROCUCK RULEFAGS

americans don't use imperial instead of metric

because we are smarter than you

how do half of 'muricans even vote? doesn't that require to actually leave home?

you are also crippled by being limited to base10

FREEEEEEAAAACCCCHHHHHH!

nice freedom post

haha! please…
i was in USoA for a while and i saw enough hostility towards metric system because "it's for smartasses"

can you feel it, guys? i surely feel it coming
the one and only: "imperial took people to the moon" fallacy

ITT: Europeans butthurt their governments are communistic so they find pictures of Walmart shoppers and Carolinians are Google Images to feel less shit about themselves.

voted in a nigger……TWICE

phew. sure was hard

sure. better use basewhatever instead

I'm an engineer living in Europe and I can definitively say I have never had a problem with bolt heads of an irrational width.

about to vote for a woman

definitely not as shitty as

this

Eurofag, try harder en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammond_Castle

That's just sad user…

POST MORE FATTIES PLEASE

Israel?

go to tumblr, there are a lot of fatties on there that are proud to be fat

W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

How the actual fuck does that happen?
tbh i would fuck the middle one so hard

I'm actually gonna do that. Thanks user!

do they not have modern architecture in europe ?

1 & 2 are hot. 3 is too much. would fug but not enjoy

nobody is building neo castles out of their asses because they're useless nowdays and hold no value

Its the same chick if you didnt notice

1 & 2 are there no more, only 3

The user was implying the US of A has castles like Europe, which is not true. Don't be so butthurt.

For what it's worth, I actually like a lot of American architecture.

sorry, i was born yesterday

By the way I checked and the house I live in is older than that castle

This is now a Modern Architecture thread.

I am sorry but tis the cost of freedom brethren
GOD BLESS AMERICA

I love America but I will concede that it is a fucking shithole. The problem is its a better shithole than every other shithole on the world. Especially Europe.

3 looks like she swallowed her entire family

I think i killed this thread

Can we stop the LOL MURRICA FAT memes? I know we have a high obese population still but Mexico surpassed us a while ago.

I agree that we don't have as much freedom as we think we do, but as bad as north Korea?

Like hell I'll let you talk shit about the USA. Listen here you little shit ridden guttersnipe, there may be a lot of fatties in this fine nation of ours but that's because they're serving a purpose for when shit hits the fan. They've sacrificed their lives and bodies just so we can harvest their meat and flesh to keep us fed and warm in the likely event that the planet freezes over. What do you have? Little bits of crumpets and tea? A nice hot cup of tolerance for those barbarians you allowed through your borders? Shouldn't you be practicing sharia law or blowing each other up? You've allowed your nation to be overrun by Islam and now your future generations will slowly turn into an Arabian Hashasalami.

Hey cumskins, how does it feel to know that your entire racist, sexist, xenophobic worldview is based on revisionist history?

Coal is dead. Manufacturing is never coming back. And the only "rope" you have is the tiny thread your ego and privilege is hanging by.

slurp shit faggot the whole world is are bitch so just swallow and say thank you.

is that the story you tell to yourself to feel better about being a loser? You're nothing without us but it's o.k don't worry we're not going anywhere.

You MGTOW's better get those birthrates up. Things are looking up for Hispachan at the moment
:^)

I have four kids how many do you have faggot?

Beautiful american women you say? I'll post some

its not a meme if it is factually true

America should embrace the shit out of fatties and just make 500+ lbs the new normal weight.

They look like hippopotamuses

There is no way in hell, i can ever see someone fucking those …"things".

in what year? i live in cal whenever its come up people people seem to be in agreement that our system is retarded, especially if theyve taken any school

Just because it's a meme, doesn't mean it's not real.

If the cancer and warmonger known as America is finally defeated, we could maybe finally getting a step closer to world peace. All cultures and races living seperately and in peace!

America killed Saddam, war broke out, America killed Gaddafi, war broke out, niggers fleeing to the West. America wasted 1 Trillion $ on "the war of drugs" with zero effect on anything. America wasted billions of dollars on the "war on terrorism" while being the biggest Terror Organisation in this goddamn world.

Oh and no I haven't forgotten how you faggots "saved" the Germans from the EVIL NAZIIIIIS. You fucking cunts killed of the only hope for Germany in the name of Democracy !

America GO FUCK YOUSELF!

America is fat and stupid. They pretend otherwise, but the rest of the world knows to store that denial on the same shelf as claims to have won a war in living memory and other such shit.

Its dreams of empire have hit an ied. And the survivors emerged from their burning humvee into intense small arms fire.

No other nation is so hated, both from within and without. No other nation is so violent, rotten, unjust and unforgiving, even to its own.

Nowhere else are so many ruled by so few, nowhere else is democracy such a farce, nowhere else do the middle class live in their car with 2 kids and two jobs.

America manufactured the trashcan of history, all that remains is for them to climb in.

you're pretty much on constant watch by NSA and other organizations. at least Kim doesn't watch everyone 24/7

let's try to be objective for a moment
is there anything positive that 'murica is good at?

Smelly, dumb, Seppo scum

AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHHA

ITT: BUTTHURT AMERITARDS

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

1 & 2 are the same chick
2 is preggo
3 is some fat bitch

I refuse to believe otherwise fuck you and your facts and shit.

dem gains

U Ass Of A
u have no jobs

pleese 2 cum 2 india 2 cleans shit

u cum we give $9 hr

but u no touch us dirty americans

Yeah, good luck with that.

go back under your rock and keep believing it's still middle ages

Mad that we dominated the industrial revolution despite massive internal instability due to us being more multicultural than Rome ever was? Mad that we won so hard at the human endeavor that half the world is simultaneously terrified of attacking us and benefiting immensely by our trade presence?

video games?

colorado was brave

>proceeds to eat 2000 calories worth of burgers and cake with diet coke
yeah I bet they're trying real hard

maybe >10y ago

What u want there terrorist is a fat person bomb

Engineers really aren't aware that metal rusts and deteriorates… I've heard rumors, but to see them to be true, my lord engineers actually are autistic

in europe, even in most if africa, if a bolt has rusted 5/10ths mm, we change it.

what the fuck is this? 500μm, we have metric for a reason

There's no way anyone does that with their cars. It would be a waste of time. Granted, mm is what I use most of the time and I have no quarrel with the metric system, but I just don't believe you never allow bolts to rust. Especially exhaust and especially on snow removal equipment. Also, why do European cars have lug bolts? Don't they know studs provide a more accurate torque spec?

i want to apologize for this post