I am starting to feel depressed again. I don't want to do anything. I have a small binge.. Everything just sucks...

I am starting to feel depressed again. I don't want to do anything. I have a small binge.. Everything just sucks. I just want to dissappear..

Why is this happening again? What's wrong with me? I felt good yesterday and this morning. Why did it just change? I want to cry, but I don't want to at the same time. I want to selfharm.. but I can't. And next week I dont have any therapy? How am I going to survive that.

When I feel depressed I just feel suicidal again. And life is so meaningless.. It's so weird. I felt so motivated yesterday. I've written down goals I want to achieve. I really felt like I was goign to be strong and really make it. And now.. the feeling is gone. And I hate this. These lows, these days where I'm feeling depressed, they ruin everything. And my social anxiety is starting to show up again. I feel like I'm not capable to do anything..

I want to tell my parents. But what can they do? Nothing? They can't help me..

****.. I hate this

I can't control it. I can't just be happy or positive again. It's like theres a giant cloud above me. Something really heavy in and on me. It's just.. crappy

the ride never ends

:(

I am as well. Nothing you can do.

Get /fit/
Get /soc/ial
Get successful

There is nothing you can't improve about yourself. Start today.

exercise and socialize

i just came back from the bar

there i met a hot redhead named Jessie who is an engineering student

i was feeling the feels starting to creep up me too. but three shots of whiskey, a can of redbull, and a hot little redhead was all it took to rocket me out of that depression

you need to go outside, you need to interact with people and chase your passions

if you don't you will just end up alone in your apartment every night for years, fapping to lolicon, wondering why it all went wrong

that feel is awesome

This.

Socializing is the cure.

Going to shitty places that you normally wouldn't want to go is where you will find that cure.

You have to socialize, it's a sink or swim situation, if you don't swim (by socializing) then you will sink into depression.

Well, op, what's worked for me is getting angry.

Get angry at yourself for being so pathetic that you can't get anything done.

Get angry at this world for being the shit-hole that it is.

Then use this anger as a jump start to actually go and do something- because it won't last.

Go outside, get fit, or just go read a fucking book.

Making lists and planning shit is great, but you have to make the first step to start making new habits.

After all, once you start something new, it's all about repetition. Eventually you'll be reading every day. You'll find other like-minded people. And most importantly, you will accomplish your goals and get shit done.

It is through anger that people like Trump have been gaining support. That people have been speaking out and actually started giving a damn.

FUEL YOUR ACTIONS WITH ANGER, GET MAD!

This is what has worked for me.

if you think depression is solved by a good day then you simply have never had it
a bad day isnt depression even in the loosest sense

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Love that fucking speech.

YOU GOTTA GET MAD

YOU GOTTA GET MAD AS HELL

There is no such thing as a good day if you think about it, you shouldn't chase good days, instead you should do something every day that makes you feel happy about yourself when you fall asleep, something to make you proud of yourself and say "today was good, today I achieved something".

I found that the most effective way to achieve this is to make a solid routine. I used to really hate routines and timetables but they gave me guidance so that I don't waste my whole day doing useless shit like browsing Holla Forums or Youtube so they were very effective.

Doing something as simple as taking a 1 hour walk in the morning and a 30 minute nap in the afternoon as well as waking up and going to sleep at the same time everyday will do wonders for your happiness.

and if its not enough?

What is not enough?

it's not just a good day for me

it's a new start

i used to be a social butterfly

you couldn't keep me away from the women

i used to win and conquer an dominate

but not for long long time now

but that's all over now

i am still depressed- don't get me wrong. my life is a mess, none of my goals are accomplished, i haven't gotten laid in 6 months, and i don't even have youth on my side anymore

but if i don't start right fucking now then i am going to miss the buss

you gotta change your pattern, brother

figure out what it is in your life that is making you unhappy and fucking deal with it

you are one decision away from changing your whole life

i've decided to be more social

i couldn't before because i didn't have any money or time

but things different now and i need to change

Getting mad may not solve depression, but accomplishing your goals and getting good at shit can help.

Socializing is good too. In fact, getting good at something will help with socializing.

It's easier to socialize when you are around like-minded people.

And it's easier to find like-minded people when you are around people who enjoy doing the same things that you do.

Whether you are in a sport, or are a collector of guns, antiques, or comics. Maybe even try a chan board meetup- there is always a community for people who are into the same shit somewhere.

I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE

I haven't gotten laid EVER and I'm not wallowing in depression.

You don't need it, you aren't a woman, women are attracted to men much older than them.

I can't pretend to understand what you are going through because for all I know your life might be seriously fucked up but in any case you have to sort your that shit out whether you are doing it to get laid or if you are doing it because you want to be successful in life, I assume it's the latter but either way you have to do your best to sort it out if you want to be at peace.

You're sick. Literally. When people are sick they see a doctor. He can assess the situation and give you the help you need. Don't wait for an appointment. If you feel suicidal you could go straight to the ER.
I know that feel. And I know the hardest part is to break the self loathing cycle and actually start doing something, anything at all, because no one can do it for you.

sounds like you need to get laid

1. talk to a woman
2. touch her
3. get her number
4. call her
5. make plans to hang out with her
6. repeat several times
7. kiss her
8. pull her into your bedroom
9. remove her clothing
10. ???
11. profit

Yeah bro, totally, I'm already working on it, everything you mentioned is what I am doing in exactly that order, I already have a qtpi gf and all that's left is to seal the fucking deal.

ah

that's an awkward stage

good luck

maybe if you learned what her erogenous zones were you could turn her on to the point where she starts demanding sex from you

the last girl i was with had a thing for being kissed on the neck. it drove her crazy. she was super shy though so it was extremely difficult to get through her defenses.

but after i played guitar for her it was all over. guitar is like kryptonite for girls. they are helpless against it's power.

Get some friends and stop bitching and whining

Bet you don't have a job. You hate yourself because you do nothing all day. Get yourself in work. Stop being lazy and everything will change.

I used to know a guy just like you, he wouldn't get a job either, he just sat on Facebook all day moping and attention seeking. I ended up getting rid of my Facebook so I have no idea what happened to him. But my guess is he is still unemployed.

Depression is not an illness, it is a reaction to seeing the same four walls, an unhealthy lifestyle, and a soul that knows its wasted in a body that does fuck all all day. Go live your dream, and sir, if you were really suicidal, why not go do all that crazy shit you wanted to do but were too afraid to do.

lmao man, yeah I do play play guitar, chicks can't resist that shit, I also think all girls love getting kissed on the neck, I'm pretty sure it turns them all on, especially in combination with caressing certain parts of their body like the lower back or the thighs or her waist.

Basically, That's why they call it "handling" a woman.

This

depressed fag talking selfish about his shit incoming

I don't even know where to start. I'm in the middle of doing my A-levels and had planed to go to uni afterwards But my grades are getting shittier and I just can't motivate myself

I never socialized much (kissless virgin) and I feel very uncomfortable around humans (even family)

There are no real goals I want to archive
Just the idea of beginning something is too much effort for me. I even force myself to play video games or attending gaming nights with friends

My grades suffer from my lack of motivation wich will lead to failed grades for my A-Levels but since I have no goals there is no way of motivating myself (In fact it's much more complicated than that)

My only goal would be to have a girl that loves me and I can care about But refuse to go out to "get to know" a girl That's not what any relationship should be based on It should develop by itself just like friendships
(I had something like that but just as long distant "relationship")
Long story short: Everything went to shit with her. Over half a year we loved each other but wanted to take time for a relationship. Now we keep talking although she had kept her boyfriend secret of me(he left her, that's when she told me she had one)

I know that feel, but right now I'm going through a whole new ride.

I feel so claustrophobic, and no one can hear my pleas for help, and those who can just ignore it. I'm suffocating. I'm freaking the fuck out.

And I want to do something. I want to do something with my life. I want to accomplish something. But I just can't think of anything. Nothing good enough.

I can't move. I feel so helpless. I've been able to detach myself through freaking out from being in a small space, feeling helpless, not being able to breathe, but I'm slipping, and I know no one's going to catch me.

Hell, the people who would care don't, because no one thinks I have any emotions.

One time, when I was little, I was sitting on the toilet, and my dad walks past the open door in a Halloween mask, and I, of course didn't correlate that it was just my dad in a Haloween mask and not some masked or disfigured stranger sneaking around my house, and it scared me so badly I tried to scream but no sound came out. That's how I feel right now.

I'm socialized enough. I need to accomplish something, quickly, but I don't know what to do.

You have not individuated. Your brain can tap into collective consciences. If you follow pop culture mass media you become a sheeple. Your mind and thoughts follow the bubble gum bliss. If you chose to redpill to think beyond this you become aware of the reality of the world. You feel powerless of the impending collapse. Your brain cannot comprehend the horrors that unfold around us Every day without sense or justice. ….. You are probably trapped between the 2. But you need to keep going….. You need to find yourself. Understand that you are your own God morals are what you place value on. There is no justice but the justice you make. You have no rights but the ones you take. Integrity is the ability to make this a solid unified item of you. With that you can stand against the wind of the universe.

The collapse is coming. Expect 70 to 1 die off. Be a man that is the future not a husk cast off with the season.

The ride never ends.

just start working out daily, you lazy faggot. You will feel better after a good workout.

Holy shit whats going on in here. I vote op gets in his time machine and goes back to circa 2009 /r9k/. I aint got no patience for feels in 2016 tbh fam

And that's what's wrong with the world, today.

Im tired of this meme. Depression is when you are bored but stupid at the same time.