Questionable Malcontent - Taking Another Stab At 200 Edition!

>NO! REALLY!

Edits: imgur.com/a/Sf5J0

Omits: imgur.com/a/HtKr0

Twitter Bully: imgur.com/a/Jb1a1

OC: imgur.com/a/kSZcE

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160503044946/http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3212
shitbriannawusays.tumblr.com/
archive.is/k8RPW
archive.is/QnCza
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumping previous twenty, just in case we've got some new readers. I'll also be posting a new and updated archive jpg sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Following the past twenty, I'll post the already completed 200th edit.

Spoiler alert: It wasn't worth the wait because Jeph is rectal discharge. Still, it's a much higher number than I ever expected to post! Thanks to all of you for contributing in your own way to making these threads so awesome! It's been my deeply humbling and erotic privilege to be your editfag.

Here you go, guys! You deserve better than this, but here it is:

#200!

Clinton should have accepted his death. Being blown away by a shotgun would have been painless AND gotten him a warrior's pass into Valhalla. Clinton "Lord of Valhalla" would be a comic worth being in.
The ginger deserves better than this…

Aw shit, get a load of this! Asshole can't even sabotage properly.

Wait, do we have both versions?

This is the version that is up. Same as the edit, minus the funny.

Also, at the bottom

In which the dumbass says he changed it, yet he didn't? Fucking Jeph, man.

I keep expecting the ship in the picture to go full titanic in between panels.

Sheit niggers. You busted ass crackas still be jivin bout this shitty webcomic? Y'all got the tism real bad. Now get the fuck outta my hood. This here crib be for serrus discussin of comics an sophisticated shit like that.

yesh

So random!!! LOL!!!!!

Now not serving water makes sense, the bartender is one of G-D's chosen.

HAHAHAHAHA. Oh my God. It's like a horrible, twisted window into his thought processes.

Sweet dreams Editfag!

I wish I had the artistic skill necessary to turn that harpoon into a dildo, the jokes just write themselves at that point.

He specifically made her eyebrows bigger. I guess that's his way of letting us know that she is in fact middle eastern and not just ambiguously brown like everyone else seems to be.

Right, but which one's the original?

Holy fucking shit, Jeph! It's actually less funnier! You inadvertently handed me the keys to the Ferrari instead of the minivan! You goram chucklecuck!

Oh shit, I think I just came in my pants, a little. How the hell did he manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like that?

Oh, I don't think I'll be able to sleep what with all the laughing and everything.

like the saints row dildobat?

In my defense, I was typing while giggling like a maniac.

Exactly, it's the first thing that came to my mind with the pose she held it in and Clinton's initial shock (which also works as disgust), with the final panel comparing it to his brother's and realizing it's not that big.

How do you even miss something like thawell I guess this is Jeph we're talking about.

I'll never forget the day Jeph turned a mere numerical observance into an actual celebration.

I mean…just look at this pose. I think he dislocated his shoulder out of fear.

Shotgun one

Where's the Doc? He's late.

Fuck, I was too busy working in paint and didn't bother to update and read the thread.
Now it looks like I made a cheap knock off of the Edit instead of the source material.

No it doesn't, and no one here thinks that.

They're different. And "Taste your beer, you shota" gave me pic related.

The bartender's also missing her freckles/moles(?) in panels 5 and 6.

how do you fuck up copy/paste?

He copy/pastes each layer individually because it makes him feel like a real artist.

we both know Jeph doesn't know how to use layers

Cancer.

Is that a crack at Jeph's character adding tendencies, or her spontaneously growing, falling off, and regrowing skin deformities?

Although, having a character that struggles with constantly growing and shedding moles would be an interesting and possibly humanizing character trait. Can't have that.

Yes.

Too late Jeph, someone archived the original: web.archive.org/web/20160503044946/http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3212

Wait a minute, you're no nigger. You're purity fag! I'm onto your games, non-nigger.

C'mon Jeph, it's not 1996 anymore. You can upload images larger than 175K. Seriously, no one will complain. Alternatively, figure out how to correctly posterize or something so that shit doesn't look this terrible.

This will have to do.

Don't listen to editfag. You suck and are already dead.

Amazing

I like the new look, but now that there's more detail the black "shading" between Hannelore and the table makes our Doctor look like some kind of djin. Not sure if that's good or bad.

Wait, so the mudslime doesn't talk. like. this. as. if. she. was. a. robot. model. from. the. early. days. of. AI.? Did Handstab just forget about that?

Speaking of primitive robot-speak, do you know what would be interesting, Handstab? Make the goatfucker belong to some early or faulty model of AI, and have Clinton fall in love with her. You could then introduce ambiguity as to whether or not she actally is sentient — have Clinton insist that she can think for her self, and be emotionally invested in the situation, whereas most other characters doubt it and see her as furniture (perhaps they reference past experience with this model, as a "racist" might well do with a race). Leave the question of whether or not she can think open ended. I think this could be quite a good source of drama, and it would fit in the theme of societal disapproval and "opression" which you like, while keeping some ambiguity.

This is a good point to insert such an element into the story. Clint is hurt and would quite possibly get emotionally involved in someone who might be bad for him. The. fact. that. the. mudslime. takled. like. this. before I wrote this makes it seem that you always planned to make the AI primitive (heck, it's what gave me the idea) and gives reasonable deniability when someone accuses you of plagarizing us.

If feelsfag is still around and he likes it, he's also welcome to try out this idea.

This has the makings of a real tearjerker waifu.

From context, I'm pretty sure she was just being a bitch and insinuating Clinton was an idiot, and therefore talked slowly so he could "keep up."

*coughcoughCHOBITScoughcough*

Keep you interesting and creative ideas to yourself, please. This is a Questionable Content thread.

I had to Google that. I don't think I've seen it. From the Wikipedia page it doesn't seem to be the same thing that I propose, in that the central question isn't "can she think" (at least Wikipedia doesn't mention it).

Sorry. I feel sorry for Jeph! I want to help him. His story might not be destined for greatness, but he should at least be capable of doing better than he does now!

You know, the bottles in the background of the abortion-200 comic look kinda like a bunch of hands giving the finger.

Was that on purpose, Handstab?

He did it on purpose. I don't know why, but he must have. Its too much of a coincidence to mention it and then screw up like that.

Yes, we understand. All of us here, at one point or another, have pitied the Stabber of Hands, but you should save your emotions for one more deserving. He's an SJW hypocrite, as bad as all the rest.

More reasons why we should pay Halifax teenagers to egg Jeph's house.

Well, yes it is, Jeph. It's something she has willingly done so it is technically her fault. If you meant "Turning you down doesn't make her a bad person," then you might have a case.

I no longer fear anemia, because my blood is now chock-full of irony.

I should get off his twitter, because it always ends with me rage quitting, but it's been awhile and I'm finding gold.

For instance, did you know Jeph considers QC to be a fantasy series?

Well, of course. It's a fantasy of him cutting off his dick and becoming a "cute" "girl" like Claire with plenty of "friends" and a "nice" "boyfriend".

This is true.

Remind me what kind of pills does Pill Goblin, M.D. prescribe again?

That's not what we call it nowadays. Who is the user?

Fuckin' Jeph, man. He's been planning on inflicting IPP on us for weeks, now.

Okay, last one.

He doesn't even know the song to be quoting.

It'd be fun to play around with that joke. "It's biology, it's not her fault that X because it's just biological."

Refugees finally arrived.

But what about transplainer?

shitbriannawusays.tumblr.com/

That never fucking happened.

That's it. That's what's been bothering me about Iraqi Peppermint Patty. She's got dark skin but otherwise Caucasoid features. That dumb motherfucker made a Korra that wouldn't trigger his ugly readers (thereby saving him from another stabbing).

Well, Middle East folk are vaguely similar to Greeks. His best attempt though to give her Mediterranean features seems to just be a big nose and olive complexion.

Plus he really could have played around and given her hazel or green eyes.

That's because they invaded Greece and raped their way into the genetics.

Good thing that could never happen ever again.

Supremely ironic given that colleges are brainwashing students into activists claiming the world owes them everything.

Just replace some words in the phrase:

Will this fly? Hell no.

Make her a pirate, or make a joke about the harpoon being used to scare off land whales.

Manspla - i - ner

Is he trying to be ironic, or is Jeph really that stupid?

Persian Babylon was a very cosmopolitan empire, the remnants of a Caucasian Steppe nomad cavalry empire reaching its zenith, made up of many notably distinct races & cultures.

The Seleucid empire wasn't able to maintain the same grip on the people as the Persians, resulting in an endless series of riots.

Oh god, what if she is another tranny? Jeph might be setting up someone for Claire to be friends with. You know, because also being a tranny is totes a thing to bond for life over.

This gives him a tranny that can be abused, since it isn't the precious Claire. Jeph will make bad things happen to Iraqis Peppermint Patty, and Clinton will rescue her from it. She will fall in love with him, and we will never see trannyhate ever again because Jeph has proven that it exists.

I think it may just be supposed to be Pajama pants strings.

But you never know with Handstab, especially due the BALLS shirt.

I think attention is being drawn to the bulge beneath the strings.

PJ strings is what made me double take. Then I saw the bulge and had to share.

If cutting your dick off and calling yourself a lady isn't fantastical enough for you, then yes.

Well, fuck.

what game?

(checked)
Sketch-dick aside, your pic made me laugh way more than it should have.

Well, I can't argue with my boner on this one.

No, it's exactly that. The driving question is wether the robots are capable of self-awareness and love.

The plot described in is more or less the same as a character's backstory. I find it amazing that you managed to get so close without even knowing what Chobits was.

Coincidence? Planetary alignment? Meme magic? Tachyons?

Probably a tachyonic interference of our meme magic caused by coincidental planetary alignment.

Someone call /fringe/, we got a case for them.

Tactics Ogre: Let us cling together, Specifically PSP remake (Original was for PS1).

You know Final Fantasy Tactics? Made by the same guy as a entry to the Ogre Battle series, so shit is pretty political.

Fun Fact: FFXIV referenced the shit out of it in Heavensward, with a ton of Quest name references and the "Valerian" Role sets being basically 3D renders of the armor/clothes for some of the Classes from the game.

Tactics Ogre. I'd say it's the PSX/Saturn version but the character portrait is too crisp so I'm guessing it's a PSP port/remake.

I like how the artist even did the "middle two fingers stuck together" that all animu girls have.

Where is this from and has anyone seen my sides?

Not gonna lie, I would bang the shit out of that artist's rendition of Claire, dick and all.

actually the dick is a bonus

would you fuck her ears

SNES, actually.

Shut up before you give me more weird fetishes than I already have

What a great time for Editfag to get meta.

Jeph really IS infatuated with penises, isn't he?

My bad, i always think of March of the Black Queen when think of a SNES Ogre game.

I have heard about it a few years ago, but I didn't know what it was called and I've refused to touch it because it looks like some creepy lolita sex fantasy. I think I heard about it because I watched a feminist make a video where she whined about how sexist "Magical Girl" animes are, and she used that one as an example.

There are thousands of stories about every topic imaginable out there. No matter what story I would have proposed, someone would have already made a version of it.

Either that or Meme Magic — planetary alignment and tachyons are just supersticious nonsense.

Not quite. Tachyons and planetary alignment are just older memes whose magic hasn't died out yet. Kind of like how physics and chemistry are considered two different sciences, but they're both derived from Mathematics.

I thought it said "chug." This is what happens with low-res images.

Fair point. I just love the Tintin version of that meme. It looks rather realistic. Is it actually unedited panel of a book? If so, which one?

Well, that picture was titled "balls". Perhaps that's not pjama pants strings.

Actually, one of the funnier things on /cow/ when Peter Coffin still was popular there (and read everything we posted about him) was to give him actually good advice, and talk about what we would do in his situation and what his best options are. Not only would he not follow our advice, he would signal on twitter about how he was above it.

I'm just guessing here but I bet someone traced the bodies from the screenshot, shooped the heads on top and the background could be from a forest scene.

I'm not up to date on what are the kids doing these days. What is "to signal"?

Probably, but never underestimate the power of meme magic.

He posted things to make a point about how he didn't follow our advice. He wrote stuff to signal to us that he was above our advice.

Virtue signaling is an example of signaling. It's doing or saying something to show what a good person you are, like giving money to gypsies or talking about how only racists like Trump in a room full of liberals.

Finish that thought, man.

I mean the original version of that particular game.

Original version was SNES, unreleased, first officially translated for PS1.

Original version of Let Us Cling Together.

Oh, you're right. I never knew it was released on Super Famicom.

Sorry, I thought you were being unnecessarily pedantic, like the people who talk about the Super Mario Bros remakes for DS, etc. and then some guy comes in and says, "Actually his name is Jumpman and he was originally in Donkey Kong".

What is this, a webcomic?

I wasnt sure what to do with that, there should be some versions without a background floating around somewhere, if anyone saved them

Not on my main computer now otherwise I'd throw them at you.

I kind of like the idea that Dr Pillgoblin is some kind of magical being. It makes sense if he's Hannelore's Stand, as well.

I kind like it to. It's her only defense against the shit reality Jeph forces her to live.

Time to color this too, thanks user

Omitfag is here.

Give me something to fuck with for 30 minutes.

Wow, you guys latched onto my initial theories from way back. I knew there was some fun artwork around, but an OC piece about it?

GOD DAMN, I miss you people.

[STAND NAME]: I Want A New Drug
[STAND MASTER]: Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham

Somewhere around here.

Good, but I would like to propose an alternative.

OH MY FUCK

Did he increase the word capacity of his comics by 50%? FUCK

*ahem*

There can only be one

The answer is thighs.

Then why would you ever leave?

I started school up again.
I'm 27 and trying to find a career for myself.
So, I hit the ground running on my first semester and tackled 6 classes with A's and B's for grades.

Now it's summer and I'll slow down a bit, give myself some breathing room and only do 4 classes.

Good to see you are slowing down a little man. breathing room is nice

I still want to know why he was sending a mutilated GI Joe figure to a friend.

Here's one page.
Ill find the strength in a sec to do the next ones.

I see you staying topical omitfag

In other news, betamax actually seems to grow enough balls to tell the fucking sandnegro to go screw herself.

This chick is either emotionally stunted as fuck or legitimately a robot.

Also Jeph seems to go back and forth between making her talk a la Rorschach with very short sentences, and like a normal person.

Quick, what's the name of this bear family?

Yaoi hands.

The Bearenburg family.

I'm more distracted by that horrible pants "texture."

The Beerstein bears, mascots of the Beary Beer. Everybody knows that.

FUCK!
There's a 3rd universe. Should have guessed, the amount of fuckery going on lately couldn't have just been 2 timelines merging.
Question, how many times has Nelson Mandela died?

He died back in the early 00s, dude. I saw it in the news way back then, he was celebrated as fuck by the media.

No, Nelson Mandela achieved immortality in the late ninety's.

He transferred his soul to a new host and goes by "Selena Gomez" now.

Five, but he still has two Horcruxes left.

You kids need to get your facts straight.

Canada is on fire.

Entirety of Fort McMurray ordered to evacuate.

So this is where Canadian bacon comes from.

I don't know what this is but I wouldn't mind more.

I'm going back to watching The Critic.

Fuck this.
It stinks!

I KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THIS ALL
IT WAS HIM ALL ALONG
THE FUCKING UNIVERSES KEPT BEING RESET AND REMADE, WE ARE ALL THE PRODUCT OF
「MADE IN HEAVEN」

Oh shit, you weren't kidding.

archive.is/k8RPW

This is what they deserve for electing the Current Year man.

You sonuvabitch! I was just telling my wife earlier today about how disrespectful some of you dicks are, and she told me to talk to my parents about it, so I crossed the road to their house and–

FUCK!

Good news: Clinton's ascension to Alpha Male is nigh.
Bad news: He's got to beat Steve to death for the title.
Worst news: Jeph's going to have him start dating Iraqi Peppermint Patty.

Welcome ❤ Hell

Alberta didn't vote for that faggot, but, as usual, we got ass-raped by the east coast's fucking numbers. Plus the whole "pandering to the Muslims/Indians/Faggots" thing got him a metric shit-ton of votes.

No, you can lay many sins at the feel of Ft. McFuckme, but electing the first openly gay prime minister isn't one of them.

WHAT THE FUCK
I mean, I just want to get rid of words.
You though. You got your own bearstain bears thing going on. For fuck's sake.

I assume you mean I'm somehow manipulating the storyline, and I can't in good conscience tell you you're wrong. When Jeph entered the influence of the Edmonton-Calgary Ley line, I was able to make a few tweaks here and there while we were both asleep in the same time periods.

WITNESS THE FUTURE TO COME!

Then I am sorry that one of the sane parts of Canada is now burning. The SJW Gender-Neutral Xoddess is displeased at you for not electing a groomed politician.

maybe David Willis is lonely, as well.

But I never read any of the edits.

I don't know what the FUCK is going on!

Back when I started Omits I just stumbled across the comic/thread out of boredom with zero interest in the culture or core material.

I don't even know how clinton is in all this.

I didn't think Marten had the balls to ask that question ever.

Who the fuck is bubbles?

Dora is still relevant?

David Willis? The producer for Die Hard?

I choose to reinterpret that last panel as meaning that she intends to put a lemon wedge in the beer as if that makes anything better while her wrist malfunctions and spills it all over the floor.

Good heavens! Better catch up using the links in the OP.

Fed up.

Maybe not, but Claire does.

Menstro.

Dora's a witch, now, dabbling in voodoo.

mfw

That really is supposed to be the skyline. Lord almighty.

Yes Jeph, because you didn't draw a fucking sink in that bar. The question is, is the character going to have beer all over her shoes and look like an even bigger freak, or did the beer just evaporate into thin air because pointing out your own inconsistencies and making a joke out of them is easier than drawing an accurate representation of what's going on?

Indeed, ascension to alpha male is inevitable.

Barry is living in shotgunverse, and everyone else are in harpoonverse. The timeline has split.

I missed you omitfag. Somehow silly sentences make me laugh more than anything that jeph's put out in the last 3 years.

Are you the first omitfag or the second?

Jesus fucking Christ
Manlet jokes aside, the window should either be high enough that people can't see in, but patrons can see the time of day, OR low and open enough to let potential customers see inside at all the people having fun. Jeph's is somewhere in the middle.
Because Jeph cannot into perspective, it looks like all the buildings across the way are part of the same building and somehow have different roof heights, rather than several individual buildings.

Not to mention the lack of shadows from the sunset-facing window.

Or how businesses go out of their way to draw blinds of put up screens when a large window is facing the sun.

Or the shocking lack of clouds on this cold winter day.

Aren't they the Bearington Clan?

Oh shit, has he been outed yet?
I always wondered if those rumors in Montreal were true him being the bouncer to gay clubs
I mean, listen to his fucking lisp!

Only by the way he moves, talks, and has stretch-marks around his mouth. Nothing official…yet.

What if that is one single building and that's where all the Nerve Stapling takes place?

Nigger, in jephcanon she used to be in a coven and shit. She even brought the Great Witch to uncurse Tits McDitz

I didn't mean it as in
I meant it as in

Actually, even using the word "racist" unironically is probably virute signaling at least 90% of the time.

The first (?) non white main character in his comic, an arab, and he makes her violent and possibly criminal. Good job, Handstab.

Did editphag make an edit of the revised strip that he made in order to steal the glory ofthe 200th edit?

There is Amir who was a deadbeat musician that lived in a garage and then it's that guy who fucks Marigold seven times a day. You can argue they are not main characters, but then again nothing guarantees that Bitch Akbar will have more onscreen time than those two.

I can barely remember any of Handstab's bland and uninteresting characters. On the top of my head I can only recall tranny+boyfriend & brother, fat butch 1488er who fucks menstro, menstro+boss, pintsize.

I probably would include those two as main characters, I just didn't remember them.

Speaking of Raven, I realize now that I actually kinda miss her. She may have been dumber than a sack of bricks, but she was a more likable character than Dora or Faye have ever been.

There's also Padma.

and Gabby

Gabby folded into the aether and left for better worlds when she saw how utterly vapid the rest of the cast was.

She forgot to take Poochy with her.

I don't think she's going to be a Muslim or anything since they don't drink alcohol, at least.

She will be a progressive Muslim because Handstab doesn't know shit about other religions.

You think he could even handle a run-of-the-mill Christian character? Jeph would make the character haughty and cult-like and pretend it's the average Easter/Christmas Christian that's like that rather than your average progressive nutter who actually is like that.

He can just ask Willis how to make a Christian character!

His series talkes place in America, right? Are all his characters atheists, or is it just that they don't talk about religion? What year is it (presumably it's not 2016, because there's sentient robots)?

Takes place in Massachusetts in the NOT QUITE THE CURRENT YEAR.

It's supposed to be an alternate universe present day, but he never talks politic in order to not date his work or be forced to have time move forward.

Pretty futile since his shit art will forever make it look like an mid-00s product.

Typical Christian family dynamics

Nice gun, Willis.

Then most people should be christian. It's even in the bible belt, right?

Toedad rules! Why is he called Toedad?

Look at his face.

The idea was an idealized reenvisioning of mid-2000s Massachusetts with somewhat more advanced technology but Jeph's moved the timeline along so slowly that he's had to make it simultaneously 2005 and "today" in order to not make the thing totally dated with jokes about dialup Internet and The Ketchup Song.

So QC is simultaneously 2005, 2016, and 2216.

You're confusing Massachusetts for Mississippi or another state, user. Massachusetts is in the NE.

I get that he wants the dad to be an evil Christian guy, but no Christian would ever act like this unless they had brain problems or lived in the puritan days.

Toedad is another example of "villain" characters who are better written than the "good guys". He's a man pushed to the edge by things he just doesn't understand, and is trying to save his daughter in the best way he knows how. If they were the demon cult he thinks they are, he'd be the god damn hero. He's got depth, and is more relatable than the rest of the cast combined.

I'm retarded. What am I supposed to see? Does his face look like a toe with his chin as the nail?

No, I searched for Massachusetts on duckduckgo. A picture of the US appeared with the NE zoomed in so it overlapped with the SE. Massachusetts was highlighted in red, and because of the zoomin it looked like it was located in the SE

Don't forget Joyce's brother (the non trans one). He's the only character that talks any sense.

And speaking of slow timelines, apparently Joyce is going to be 18 years old for eternity. She was born in 1979 and somehow is still in her first year of college. In fact, I think a month has passed since 1997. Willis should be drawing Ford Tempos, Mitsubishi Eclipses, and Geo Metros.

I dunno, I'm not an expert on the "Walkyverse". I'm sure Willis did some sort of Ctrl-Alt-Del style reboot to start over with DoA. I mean he'd have to for any of this to make sense, right?

So QC is actually the result of a time snarl? That would explain why all the characters are fucked in the head, their minds are trying to make sense of what they're doing and how it will have affected them in the future right now last year.

It didn't start out that way, though. It slowly got worse and worse as (our apparent) time went on. Something happened during or just before comic #0001, when Marten came home to Pintsize that irrevocably fractured time in his universe.

Yeah, he made DoA a Walkyverse Ultimates kind of thing. Some of the characters were shuffled a bit personalitywise too, due to his "writing ability" "improving" in the interrim, so now Dina is autistic and Sal is the unfavourite child.

You're right, this is pretty shit.

It's like that episode of Star Trek where Captain Picard draws a smiley face in the warp core breach smoke because he couldn't handle the cognitive load of the fractured spacetime continuum.

If Jeph had even half the writing talent that the Next Generation team did, we'd be having a very different thread about his work.

If space/time is broken in QC, then it has three distinct parts. 200X, which is the root of the comic, determines fashion, music, and various cultural aspects, "The Current Year"("TCY" for brevity), which determine's people's mental state and interpersonal reactions, and 2X00, which forms the technological and scientific side of things.

Curiously, only "TCY" seems to be in flux, moving away from 200X and toward 2X00. This implies that it is not a threefold snarl, but rather a wrinkle. If you pinch a cloth, 200X is on the left, 2X00 is on the right, and both are touching. "TCY" is the loop of cloth between them, infinitely folded to condense all the time between 200X and 2X00 to the point where all three seem to overlap as one point in time.

If I were to guess, I'd say that someone in 2X00 (pre-collapse) attempted to travel backward to 200X. If this is the case, then the time traveler crushed all of the time in between in order to make the journey like it was an accordian, and the events we are seeing are the result of that.

I like how we keep making more interesting stories out of shitty webcomics.

It's one of our trademarks, and I love that there are enough creative people here to have these discussions.

Now if only we could use that creativity constructively, instead of just shitposting at 3AM.

Does anyone have the pic where Hannelore or whoetever the fuck she is in JoJo style with Pill Goblin as her stand?

Right here

(checked)
HOW COULD I BE SO BLIND

Now the question is what kind of pills does he prescribe

The very first that begun this nonsense. I'll work on more pages later.

What font does Q.C. use?

Blambot Casual, same as Penny Arcade.

It's allegedly his own specially-made font. Blambot casual is just the closest I was able to find. I keep meaning to reverse engineer it in a vector program and release it for free as "Handstab.ttf" on all the font sites, but the edits and the real world keep me too busy. Maybe this summer.

I could have sworn Joyce was hanging off of Walky's heavily-circumcized jock. Why is she in love with a woman, and why does the woman seem to prefer retarded velociraptorkin?

I am being overly upset by that rifle he's holding. It doesn't have a loading gate and charging lever seems to be a part of the receiver. And there are no sights whatsoever.

1. I meant an actual witch, not some wannabe edgelord wiccan retard like all the webcomics at the time seemed to have
2. I can't be expected to have read all that shit AND internalized it. My autism runs to comic books and Transformers, not shitty webcomics made by men who sodomize their dogs
3. In editcanon, she was never a witch before, so, y'know, checkmate.

Maybe THAT one was a real witch. She uncursed Raven so well, she didn't have to be one of Jeph's self-inserts anymore.

Yeah, that's a complaint I've seen a lot of when this comes up. With some folks, it's not the barely-passable art, the poor writing, the strawmanning, or the shitty plot; it's the fact that Willis has never handled a gun in the flesh and didn't bother doing much in the way of research.
>pic related: I triggered some guy on Holla Forums when he read the filename. Mission accomplished.

Damn, I hope whenever you post that on /k/ you take screenshots.

In other news, violence is okay so long as it's lolrandumb or done by a tranny… are we SURE Willis and Jeph aren't the same person? I mean, have we ever seen them in a room together?

No, they tend to keep their relationship private.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I just love how Mary is so badass that she can easily outmanuver the main characters, even if they're Mary Sues, willing to use violence, that start the conflict in positions of power. Wrong thread, though. Personally I think the DoA thread is interesting enough to keep alive, without having to divide the attention of the QC thread.

Wait? Is that thing a tranny? I thought it was just a really ugly girl. So you mean that when "she" asserted "her" authority as the RA at the ladies dorm by challenging and beating up a girl, "she" was actually a man all along?

Mary (Based Christian Girl) is not a tranny. She did trigger one, tho.

I know Mary is not a tranny (thankfully), I was refering to the redhead RA. I knew the other redhead was a tranny, but is the one in also a tranny?

I forgot to mention: Why not just wait a few hours until you're sober, and then rat Mary out to the superiors like a little snitch? Is it really necessary to think out some extremely elaborate revenge plot?

I'll also point out: The Mary Sue main characters resort to physical violence and petty revenge, the evil Mary uses her brain to outthink them for self defense purposes.

No, the tranny is in the last panel, the one with the ponytail. Has "Carla's Cold, swift, and absolutely ridiculous revenge against Mary plan" on the blackboard.

The comic implies SHE is the hero for seeking revenge against Mary, presumably for pic related.

And it occurs to me the real cause for confusion is Willis's generic character design. The 'girl' in the last panel is not the RA (you can tell because the pony tail is not a box glued to a head), that is the tranny. Comic cuts to her after 'and you're not the hero' implying it is in fact the tranny who is the hero.

I misremembered the tranny as not having a ponytail.

So ok. The hero is not the girl that only acted in self defense, stands up against corrupt authority, and fights for what she believes in. No, the hero is an entitled, mentally ill man who dresses like a woman, spends time to make life uncomfortable for, and wishes death to, actual women, and whose end game revenge.

Exactly. I thought the sudden cut was to imply that the RA got so pissed of at Mary that she, after being told off, started working tirelessly at a revenge scheme.

Nah, tranny going after someone after his fantasy was shattered for a brief moment.

Not for long if the fussion keeps going at this rate

It already happened.

We must go deeper.

Just a guess but since Joyce is transparently Willis' insert, I imagine she's a "lesbian" because Willis himself isn't into men just pegging

The meme spreads. You can't wrap your head around QC but this sticks.

Willis does the "drunk bubbles" thing, too? Is this some sort of standard? I realize it was a thing in, say, Merrie Melodies but that was 85 years ago and was for comic effect. There "drunk bubbles" was accompanied by stumbling, hiccups, slurred singing, exaggerated motions, etc. It wasn't be used in the middle of a dramatic scene. I know the real reason is that the bubbles are a crutch for writers who write "drunk" characters indistinguishable from sober ones

Is she a lush? If so, keeping things on the low down is a pretty good thing to do.

Which is funny because Willis is inadvertently writing a better character. He's not doing it for artistic purposes, he's accidentally innovating because he needs to step up his game to legitimize the Mary Sues. He's sticking Professor Moriarty into a universe full of Scrappy Doos.

We can't meme Jeph and Willis into an open sexual relationship if we don't first meme two strips into one strip.

And we all know what happens when that sort of monster is accidentally set loose, don't we?

Man, I wish I had the time (and energy) for doing Walky edits. Willis' constant self-delusion pisses me off worse than Jeph's, some days.

In that relationship, who do you think would be the man and who would be the tranny?

Why is it retarded? I actually think autogynephilia is a rather good explenation for all the lesbians and trannies in DoA. It's not the only factor, pandering is an example of another, but I'm guessing it's one.

Because Willis is obviously SO into dudes, it's painful.

Evidence? Not saying you're wrong, I just don't know what you're talking about. I'm aware of his and Jeph's back and forth butt-buddy doodles but that's it.

Don't know why they dumped that plotline. A lot of people felt the first episode made the only real use or Dr Pulaski and was one of the few redeeming episodes of the 2nd season. The 2nd Moriarty episode was even better, and you know the "data cube" wasn't going to trick him forever. They set the whole thing up for a final showdown and never delivered. I get the potential overuse argument but then we didn't really need 10 Q episodes, either. Even a boring, unsatisfying Moriarty retread would have been better than half the episodes from the final season.

>the tranny
Jeph, obviously. He's already got a self-insert of this kind.

And so, now you've added the concept of Jeph x Willis shipping to the world.

A guy dressing up in diapers, waving a rattle, and paying a prostitute to pretend to be mommy = sick, degenerate sexual fetish, even to SJWs

A guy putting on women's clothes and pretending to be a "lesbian" = totally legit sexual identity

SJWs are fine with that, though. They're fine with a 40-50 year old man claiming to be an 8 year old girl and abandoning his family. They're fine with pedophiles joining their ranks. I'm almost positive they're fine with incest, too.

That brit who wanted to marry his mom springs to mind. SJWs are against order and decency first and foremost anything else they take a stand on is either in service to that goal or is because not being against it is too painful for them to get away with it.

6. Stephonknee is 6. He is also going to Hell to spread AIDS when he dies

If this rabbit hole has a bottom, I haven't seen it yet.
archive.is/QnCza

the only thing hitler did wrong was lose

If you want to be a real loli, then try to stay close to the source material.

Does he shave his own body hair, or do "mommy and daddy" do that too?

My life will forever be a little darker from this day.

Yeah that tends to happen when the breadwinner checks out on his seven children.

And now.. mediocrity.

I dunno I'm rather fond of chocolate jewbot running Claire through with a harpoon

god fucking damn it jeff you almost had me at the point where i was starting to feel sadness for the shit that clinton has to put up with and you fuck it up with lolrandomxd

First time she'd ever be penetrated, I guarantee.

It's going to be hard as fuck for me to make this character relatable.

Speaking of which,Things have been hectic for me the past couple of weeks, but I'll get caught up on feels edits by Friday.

What the fuck has to happen in a person's life to drive them to this level of insanity?
This isn't run of the mill "I went to tumblr and now I realize I'm a luxury yacht" attention whoring bullshit, this is a legitimate mind break.

Also
He's literally saying he's moved forward by regressing.
This man not only drank the koolaid, he straight up drowned in it.

Don't worry about us fags if it gets to be too hectic. Take a breather when you need to.

She's assuming that "fight" means a physical altercation despite his unmarred appearance. That's weird.

I forgot that Jeph plays 4e D&D. That explains why my Hatred for him had been waning.

so claire has crabs then

it gives "the regressive left" a whole new meaning

Cetaceans, not crustaceans. Ceta- means whale.

Maybe he's entitled to that opinion because he plays Hackmaster. Once you go hack, it's difficult (if not impossible) to truly go back.

I'm speaking as a player who got excited, bought books, started playing, and was turned off by how little variety there was between classes, the over reliance on a grid system, the retarded way Skills were handled, and the stark lack of things to do that didn't involve HP damage in combat.

Oh,fuck off, 4e is shit. Have you ever thought that maybe the reason so many people hate it is because it actually is shit, dumbass?

I remember reading somewhere that 'stephoknee' was having a sexual relationship with the adopted father.
I can't find any mention of it anymore though, which makes the whole thing slightly better in my mind.
also
that was hard to read.

I think he's honestly given up on making characters who are anything other than deplorable. This one isn't quirky or funny insane, this person is literally "how are they not in prison or an asylum" insane.

"You're angry. That means i should threaten you with a deadly weapon."

Well, I guess it's the most legal way to get anal from a 6 year old.

Unless Stephoknee is the pitcher, in which case it's just the most hairbrained elaborate way of coming out to your family ever devised.

Come to think of it, I've never seen "want to get fucked by a 300lb 6 year old" listed as a fettish anywhere. Good on them for being creative.

iirc, it was a relationship with both "mother" and "father".

Found them on a kink site.

The worst bit? this is just kinda a fairly standard kink thing. If he/she hadn't framed it as Trans this person could've just shut up and gone on being kinky on their own fucking time. I am tired of people refusing to just be kinky and have to make every goddamn weird thing into an identity politics thing

He's batshit crazy and his regression to being an infant was an excuse to leave behind his family for people that would cater to his fetish, "mom"/"dad" are in it for disturbing man-baby sex and so is he.

Kink Lives Matter

That's the difference between sanity and a weird fetish.

He was also featured on a tranny and fag acceptance channel. Palemoon claims that "tranny" isn't a real word.

*insanity and a weird fetish.

it me

Jesus Christ, there are people still attempting to manually filter the Internet? Even in the 90s people were giving up on this and the scope was dozens or hundreds of comments. That video probably had at least 25,000 comments on it, probably much more.

Well, they only look at the reported ones. Filtering out 'nigger' only goes so far.

The cumstein bears

He isn't crazy, just degenerate and living his fetish dream at the cost of his family and the children who are forced to participate, surrounded by a culture of people who praise tolerance so highly that they think it wrong to question the bullshit, even when it's their actual job. (Unless CPS has investigated the situation). I wouldn't be surprised to hear Stephoknee was 'innocently experimenting' with his 'siblings'.

Nor would I. If that dumb fuck "identifies" as a 6 year old girl, society dictates he IS a 6 year old girl. Therefore, we should be calling child services every time that 6 year old girl gets "raped" by "daddy," since "she" is too young to give consent.

I refuse to believe Sodom was MORE degenerate than what we're living in today.

This.

Why can't people just admit that they have a fetish, and indulge it on their own time? As much as we joke about it, there's not really anything wrong with someone "want(ing) to be the little girl" so long as they have no illusions about the fact that it's pure fantasy.

I miss the world of yesteryear when a fetish was just a fetish.

At this point, I would welcome the fire and brimstone.

>Hmm…It seems they are. Fire the Heavenly Brimstone Anhialation Beam Cannon
>That weapon has a 3000 year cool down, sir, wouldn't you rather use the Great Drought or even a small Plague?
>No. If I make an example of these degenerates, then humanity will fear my wrath sufficiently that they will never sin again. We won't need it a second time
>Oh, and set up a Pillar of Salt Array around the cities to catch fleeing sinners, set to go off if anyone witnesses the Heavenly Brimstone Anhialation Beam Cannon. Can't be too careful
>Tell them to be cool and not to look at the explosion. Since they're truely devout, they should be safe

By the way, for anyone who hasn't already figured out why Iraqi Peppermint Patty seems so familiar, she's a human version of Bubbles/Menstro. She can't into human emotions but is trying. Having TWO characters like that reveals a simple truth: Jeph wants to fuck Data.

Then it's been ready for awhile, now.

One thing I've noticed whenever I bring up how things must have gone beyond Sodom and Gomorrah: there's at least one comment fully in support of obliteration. I know that feel.

Oh yea, old testament time was waaaay long ago, huh? I guess 10,000 would be better for the joke, but whatever.

The Earth is only 6000 years old, user.

New edit. And I really hope Jeph gets more AIDS from Willis for inflicting this bartender and her shitty world on his readers.

It's been brough on him, it's been brough on all of us.

Also, we need a harpoon edit.

No. The harpoon was stupid, even by Jeph standards. The gun is the superior version and that's the one that stands.

Thank you. And it HAS been brough on all of us.

Also, I don't have the energy.

I sometimes feel guilty about it, but I really like El Goonish Shive. It bit off more plot than it could chew in its early days, but it's light-hearted and scratches my degenerate magic genderswap itch.

Well, who wouldn't want o fuck Data in the first place? The guy really knows how to show you a good time.

Jeph and Willis in the second panel

How do you arrive at $50 with two bills?

Was there some sort of competition among webcomic writers in 2003 to stuff as many words as possible into their works?

XKCD/C.A.D. effect- wherein you use as many words as possible so the verbose writing takes away from the lack of artistic merit.

So I was wondering what font you guys use for your edits? I have a rough idea but I can't find a good font which fits the bill.

Comic Sans

You sick bastard.

I'll be including the fonts I use in the archive jpgs…but I'm going to have to make two or three because when I tried to rar everything, the archive was fucking enormous.

Listen, shitlord, in the Editverse, the Harriet Tubman $25 dollar bills have been around since 2003! Check your currency privilege.
>inb4 I get drunk with editcanon power

Also, there are three bills. Jeph's poor drawing has accidentally created an optical illusion.

Rip one in half.
Actually, it looks more like 3 bills.

With a $50 bill and a Harriet Tubman $20 bill.

That made my day.

Selected for best answer, marked as solved

-1 for uncomfortable reality injection

You're just mad you'll never get to tap this.

Another new edit.

I had the Playboy she appeared in. Gave it to my younger brother because I didn't want to accidentally see that again with my dick out, just in case it made strange connections and turned me queer.

In retrospect, I should have given it to an enemy.

Feedback: the self-referencing is bringing new life to the edits. I know some people don't like this sort of thing but it works for me.

+1 for bringing back the gun.

She must be in the running for the least attractive Playmate ever to pose, excepting the celebrity novelty shots. Even then, a 50 year old Farah Fawcett was an improvement.

I'm not normally a fan, either, but I have a plan.

It's different when the self-referencing and wall-breaking is through parody. I imagine Mel Brooks would be unwatchable to viewers sensitive to this.

On the other hand, these reboots, remakes, and overdue movie sequels constantly forcing self-referencing nostalgia through dialog and scene copying make me want to punch a wall.

…Are you me?

She was never great, but still, how does someone let themselves go that badly? At least she was somewhat fit.

I think she's actually lost weight in the past handful of years. I couldn't find photos but I remember confusing her with Tonya Harding in some interview a few years ago,

In b4 "but they got old". Nancy Kerrigan has taken care of herself and still looks good as a result.

>8/co/ will bridge the gap between the dream and the sleeper in order to let Azathoth Jeph be killed by his own creations
Does that make us Great Old Ones in their eyes?

I can't ever remember not being you, so I must be.

Don't you know? Holla Forums is the product of a single insane mind samefagging on countless proxies. We are all that mad man.

Unless whatever we're talking about involves "cyber harassment". Then suddenly we turn into a coordinated hate campaign consisting of millions of angry white males.

This was mentioned earlier by but no one ever delivered on it.

I left the text unedited. Do with this as you please.

That's fucking beautiful, thank you.

From IMDB:

She's coming up on 60. She's doing pretty well for someone who doesn't appear to be hell-bent on ruining her face with constant plastic surgery.

That change makes the sight gag work. That's actually really funny

All I wanted to do was play video games and harass women and homosexuals until they killed themselves… which none of them actually did, for some reason.

this kinda works because in the Willis thread they are trying to save Mary from the comic, we must save clinton (and hannelore)

Terrey Farrell who played Jadzia Dax in DS9 still looks really good for her age too

Nice touch

No kidding. Haven't seen her in a while.

She's put on a few pounds, but Leeta (the DS9 bargirl) still looks decent. I wanted to wife her so bad

Chase Masterson I forgot to put in.

I'd hit it.
With a my dick

Guys. I was just looking through Jeph's twitter and…

…I THINK TWITTER BULLY'S BACK.

For God's sake, man!
GET
US
SCREENCAPS

I don't want to just in case he's building a selection of images to do all at once. There was only one I could find, and Jacques-Strap managed to be on twitter at the time and blocked him. Let's just be patient and see what's up. If it's not him, I'll do a capture and show you guys.

I just checked, and now's as good a time as any for Twitter Bully to return.

It is important, fascinating, and touching because Jeph and Willis have finally tried anal. Jeph was extremely worried for his butt, but Willis was gentle and his micro-penis wasn't going to hurt him much anyway.

"My butt is okay" is just the ending to a beautiful story.

Alright, time to get caught up on these feels edits.

What are moose tracks?

Also fuck you for reminding me how my college friends just drifted apart when people started getting jobs. People whose lives mine revolved around suddenly had too much going on to just meet up and hang out on top of some hill at 2am, and lack of frequent contact led to less IM conversations and we just stopped talking altogether Fuck, I was one of those people who just "didn't have time" because I kept working overtime in a job that I can barely tolerate just to make a good living I think I'll see if any of their old numbers still work

Moose Tracks fudge, peanut butter cups, vanilla ice cream.

Don't do it, user! They've changed! You've changed! They aren't what you remember! Let them go and craft a new friend from wood!

Fresh shit! Getcher fresh shit here!

Ugh, the spinelessness sickens me.

Time to apologize to the tranny! Time to fall in love with the patty because she is so 'wise'.

Aaaaand handstab loses the plot.
People being complex creatures can feel more than one emotion at a time. In Clinton's shoes, had Emily said yes, I'd be happy for the date, sure, but I would still be upset with Claire for having manipulated me and loudly declaring such in front of Emily.

Pick one.

Fucking hell, Jeph. Can't someone just get called to the carpet and have to learn a lesson without getting justified?

Amazing what a few minor tweaks can do.

You know, Clinton was doing really well until Jeph missed the point entirely.

Had Claire let Clinton in on the plan beforehand, he could have approached Emily with tact, having planned out his approach. Maybe inviting her to dinner after work instead of lamely asking to "go out".

It's pretty obvious at this point Jeph is doing his best to avoid having any conflict last more than 3 issues. Everyone's being either too logical, or not logical enough. It's starting to annoy me.

Had this happen to me too. It's pretty rough to know that everyone's got their life more or less in order while you're still drifting along and there's no place for you in said life anymore.

It's been the case since, what, the stabbening?

A Fox in Space turned out far better than I anticipated.

Say what you will about Willis but hamfisted as it is, at least he puts tension in his comic. The closest thing to a rivalry in this thing is Hannelore and the "Juicy" fat ass laundry lady.

That's about right. The next big tension point I can remember after that was Marten and Claire sleeping in the same bed. Jeph could have milked the characters' insecurities for weeks but had them hug it out 3 strips later.

You rang?

But yeah, lads. It's indeed true.

I'm back to full strength and raring to get a crack at the Stabber. It's high time to remind the smug fucker what pain tastes like.

And as a bonus, I've figured out why I couldn't get my Twatter game on. Fucking hilarious shit.

I missed you so much!
Also don't leave us hanging, why couldn't you make new accounts?

(heiled)
I've been experimenting in the meanwhile, to see if I could bypass Twatter's draconian feeling-safety measures. I tried a bunch of IP-obscuring tricks and such, even considered going to the onion field, but to no avail. This led me to thinking the problem was with the accounts themselves. I made several accounts and kept track which ones got banned and which ones didn't. There wasn't much of a pattern to it, since even the most inoffensive-sounding got banned. Until I remembered I was using the same password for each one ("stabmyhand", in case you're wondering). I've been doing so for so long, it just didn't register anymore. I tested my nascent theory with an account that included a stab pun as usual, but not the word itself anywhere. Worked like a charm.

TL;DR: I managed to trigger Jeph Jacques so fucking much, he went crying to the soft-wristed Twatter staff to filter the word "stab".

Jeph does not like da homos.

I can only Imagine how triggered he is/will be.
How could we ever get by without you?

Who would've thought I would agree with Jeph Jacques on something?

You know, just as it feels like we're moving past it as a society, some faggot just has to come along and spread his anti-gay agenda all over the internet. Thank god people like Twitter Bully are here to help.

Jephy-boy clearly doesn't read his Judge Dredd.

Perfect timing with this entertainment. Now we have something to laugh at over the weekend.

Spellfag expanding his territory, exposing higher and higher levels of orthographical errors.

Well even if everyone was an informed voter and voted for the party they wanted, in the American system it only takes the right 20% to win, since people's votes are worth different amounts depending on the state. As a result, even if 80% of the country wanted you with all their hearts, if they were the wrong 80%, you lose.

THE LAND OF THE FREE

Welcome to gerrymandering.

How do you get to this point and not see yourself as a bad person?

This is a) fucked up and b) fucked up

By completely lacking the capacity for empathy and self-awareness.

How ironic given that they're the "empathy" camp. But here's a protip: people who actually have empathy don't talk about how much empathy they have. They'll just come out and accurately describe the other person's position or situation.

Even when it comes to basic emotions and thought processes, these people are poseurs. They talk about empathy like the movies they don't watch or the games they don't play. They have no idea what they're talking about but they'll try their hardest to deceive you.

It's more than enough, given that not 100% of the population votes. If those 50% are in demographics likely to vote, you've won.

This is a good thing. The relative population sizes between states change over time. If the number of votes per state changes with the population, it will be the ideology makes its adherents to breed the fastest that will win, instead of the one that convinces enough people. Thus, (probably) conservative states will gain more and more power every generation because of demographic changes.

Unfortunately, since there are large populations of spics and niggers in many states, the democrats are currently taking advantage of this same process. You could prevent this by giving every race in every state a set number of votes, like you do with states.

Shitposting is the best remedy?

Okay, I don't want to derail it into Holla Forums, but if you want to control "weight" of voting, you should follow Rhodesia and introduce voting quotas that must be met for a person to be considered worth of his voting rights. Certain amount of money made in year, certain amount of shit owned, certain education, you get the idea.
That way most literal subhumans won't get to vote "because hillary wants to win shes a wymin equality durr" and those who actually have head on shoulders will get to voice what the actual opinion of nation is.
On the flipside, in case of USA this might create situation where only about 20% of population total are valid voters.

This is why the whole "Must Own Land" thing determined voting eligibility in olden days. If you were responsible enough to work a job that let you earn enough money to have land, you were responsible enough to vote. You could do something similar by having a basic English/Math/Political trivia test to determine who is and isn't smart enough and informed enough to vote.

We used to have that, actually, but not anymore since that kind of thing is RAY-CISS, or some shit, against blacks. It's rather interesting the sort of shit-brained narrative you're taught in political science classes, but as said, let's not derail completely into Holla Forums.

Glad to have you back, Twitter Bully. It's good news to hear you didn't succumb to any Jeph-induced accident while you were gone.

Godspeed, you dark messenger of chaos.

I'm 12-years-old and Canadian and what is this?!

I had an… embarassing accident while cutting an apple, but fortunately it was a small nick that barely broke the skin.

It's happening.

Speaking of that sexy Data…

If there was a "red pill" episode, it was that one. Histrionic woman can't see the pattern with her destructive relationships, eyes Data, gets warned that he's a cold emotionless android that will never return feelings, gets clingly and needy, and then hamster wheels herself out of her own mistake.

Data had the best burn the galaxy's ever seen at the end. Can't imagine how much fun it was to include that line.

Man, I miss Brent Spiner.

I know Data can't actually feel resentment, but hot damn he did a good approximation.

Levar's got a rainbow for the jogger to read.

Clarence is Claire's "deadname", right? I'm just guessing because the QC wiki is so fucking worthless it doesn't even mention she's a tranny.

We don't know her deadname. Clarence is a derogatory nickname.

That's deep man.

I accidentally made them cuter.

Well, in that case I better rush down to the polling place in November to make sure Trump gets California's spic votes. Ah, if only.

That face, though.

Editcanon states that Clarence is Claire's real name.

And now I'm going to declare myself caught up.

I refuse to dignify the faggotry that's going on in the bar right now by treating it as a character moment.

You poor, mad fool. You'll NEVER be caught up! BWAHAHAHA!

What's wrong with just counting the total of votes and see who got more instead of this byzantine system of districts?

In the modern era? Not much.
But people are stupid, and like the district system.

If you don't like the political system in place then you can get out.

I like how this algorithm turns Marten into a middle aged man with a receding hairline.

blam

The gift that keeps on giving. It's like a horror movie.

The people who are in charge of deciding whether or not we need to change the system are the same people who are using that system to improve their political careers. Changing would only hurt them, even though our modern instant communication could allow for more votor input than ever before.

Where did you get this sides shredding algorithm?

Dora reveals her true form.

I'm using ImageMagick's seam carving, which they call liquid-rescale. It's helpful to "smart crop" images too wide or too tall to fit the necessary dimensions or aspect ratio by removing inline "whitespace" like empty sky, grass, etc. Of course I'm ignoring that and feeding it parameters that guarantee failure.

The minimum vote you need is 21%, in the right places.

"See guys, see? He's supposed to be wrong, now he knows and feels bad, you can stop picking on me- er, Claire- you can stop picking on Claire now."

wot

I can't tell if they're using some faggy euphemism or faggotry or they're being 100% serious and mean to say that Clarence has some form of Klinefelter's.

I hate this vague wishy-washy bullshit that SJWs are fond of. The avoidance of truth and realities. Everything's just abstract nonsense with them.

The XY chromosomes didn't know they were actually XX, it was an honest mistake.

Have you read the site it gives? I'm almost tempted to read some cringe.

this fucking faq
bitch you're not that common and even if you were there are probably like six trannies who can actually pass in the entire continental us. The rest of you are horse faced freaks giving yourselves stupid names and are even more obvious than a drag queen

I think they're taking about transtrenders, who claim to be trans without making any efforts to transition.

I'd be inclined to believe you, if not for the "didn't pass (in your own view)" part.

You can't pin them down on anything. No baselines. Because then any goalposts they actually set can't be moved later on.

Yet another example of no baselines or standards. And yet the LGBT are offended by the joke otherkin is making them out to be and have no idea how identity unassailability led to the situation.

But there are nutters who think all trannies automatically pass. They think by putting on a dress that people Chris Chan and Stephonknee fool everybody. If you say "No, they aren't fooling anybody" they'll accuse you of bias and looking for masculinity when you'd otherwise be in the dark.

Big hands, square jaws, wide shoulders, being taller than 5'7"? Nope, no clues at all. Even if somehow they pass physically, most of them sound faggy when talking, which isn't feminine.

Now cue the glamour shots of the 5 trannies that not only pass but can cut it in modeling and/or porn.

There are some pretty bulky women out there, but even they can look effeminite if they decide to. It's mostly about the cheek/jaw structure and how they fit with the rest of the head. It's part of the reason why black men have an easier time passing as women, because black women naturally have more masculine jaws.

That's a diplomatic way to say that negresses are ugly as sin. Not even male niggers want them, that's why they go rape white women.

Some would argue that she belongs on a conveyor belt where she doesn't return.

I would be one of those people.

Well, it is one of the reasons, the others being their too big lips, sloping skull shapes, and tendency to be loud for no reason.

I'd love to say she's doing a terrible job looking like a man, but she looks almost exactly like one of my male friends from college.

Paging Twitter Bully.

She knows what's coming.

More hints from Jeph.

Surprised he wasn't banned for making a better joke than Jeph did.

Vegan Bully

Jeph's proud of this fuckton of work he did.

Naturally.

Does Jeph ever post pictures of Shebly looking happy? Or even just doing something besides lying down? I can't even tell if he's being ironic or if that is actually his dog displaying excitement.

YOU try to get up and walk around right after being anally raped.

Shelby's absorbed Jeph's personality.

Um, yeah, that's exactly how it works. Everybody hates the perfect character who has no problems because it's totally unrelatable.

Jeph can't even keep his passion project up to date and this guy thinks he's starting a new comic. Even the forum is sick of BenRG.

I read this in Liberace's voice.

>"What do you think that Jeph's sketches are about?"

Someone please tell this faggot it's Jeph's Rainy Sunday Doodle Book, not the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Supposedly this post is a parody of the "transphobia" on Reddit. He doesn't really believe any of this but has somehow managed to write a Cliffsnotes of everything wrong with Faye. except for the insurance fraud part, what's this?

Now I'm glad I never tried to make a webcomic. I would have to deal with faggots like that.

Repeat to infinity.

They're turning on you, Jeph.

This guy would fit in here.

I'd agree with that if we were talking about something like Lackadaisy. QC? QC is something that Jeph can shit out in an hour at best. Not even a consistent hour, more like works on it for ten minutes, fucks around for four hours, works on it again for thirty minutes, takes a nap, goes to his special room to pretend to be Claire, finishes the comic.

OOH SHEEEEEIIIIT

This is gonna be fucking great.

And at least 50 gallons of his semen.

At least.

Reddit really hates this arc, probably more than we do.

Bring him, if you can.

>I'm still waiting in my heart

I think xe should lose some goddamn weight.

I'd really love to know where those attention whores got the idea for this "non-binary pronouns:" shit. Whoever gave them the idea should be strung up by his implants.

They can't hate it more than I do. I'll be working on the edit when I get the chance, but Mother's Day and other things have taken up a lot of my time this weekend.

9004 hours in photoshop.

Gee, I wonder who it could have been…

Any of you got more nice drawings, feel free to send them my way.

This "angry white male" reference just pisses me off on so many levels.
You know I never use to be a violent person, I was very tolerant towards others because I tried to see everyone as flawed as any other human, but ever since this social justice begun I've been saying to myself "what is the fucking point making things fair for anyone". Now I just want to wage war on these faggots and grind a foot into the back of their skulls, live life large as the barbarians first had, just to show these fuckers they woke up a sleeping giant.

Equal opportunity was the best thing that could ever happen to them, yet they always over-step their bounds and agitate racial tension and conflict where there's none. If they were smart, they accept from one hand and say "thank you, sir", not spit on a charitable person.

The average Reddit dailies tend to have 30-60 posts. This week/arc it's been 150-250, mostly negative.

Nice coloring. The "dosage" folder started out with 2 images and now is getting loaded.

Their saving grace is that, so far, they haven't become predictably violent, probably because they know what would happen. In that footage with Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex, I half expected the patient patient paramedic to slug Carl when Carl was tapping his arm going, "EXCUSE ME SIR EXCUSE ME SIR SIR EXCUSE ME". Fuck off you little shit and stop touching me.

Share the edits!

Where the hell do people like this come from?

Guys, there's talk in the Dumbing of Age thread about saving Mary (the only sane character) from her depraved, mentally fractured creator. Can we do the same for Hanners before the Mad Stabbed God destroys what good remains in her?

On it.

Thanks fellas especially you lineart guy, I love working with lines this clean, awesome art too I figure between us and Pill Goblin, Hanners might have a fighting chance against the Mad Stabbed Gods influence. Keep up the fight all.

Meanwhile, in Shitsylvania…

What did he mean meme by this?

Guise… go here and do things. It'll be fuckin' great.

Jeph's most infamous self-insert will always be Shelby.

Guys, if any of you want to participate in an edit, now is the time. React to him like you would any newfag.

Forgot the face bedazzling.

›Cookoo clock
Are tiny electric Cookoo clocks a thing? I've only ever seen pendulum or gravity powered ones.

There's nothing we can do for her now, I think. Just remember the sacrifice she made for all dogs everywhere.

Barry doesn't look much different.

These are hilarious. I like them.

This is as close as it gets. But it's the calm before the storm….

Because here comes some raping, POV style!

So Jeph "accidentally did a fuckton of work" but none of that involved actually making a comic. He was late tonight and is suggesting at poor quality due to him overworking himself tonight.

Gift of Reddit.

Now all we need is some OC of Jeph looking like a scary rapist thug

I mean, just take any picture of him and you're already 1/3 the way there.

Closest we have.

I love how consistently it fucks up the bartender's face.

That Steve Austin one is kinda funny. It'd be better without the dance, butI like it.

I ran it through my phone's "drawing" filter. Is this something that can be worked with?

Can we meme this into reality, please?

Agree re: dancing. It'd be better if he just bum rushed her.

How can someone who rapes his dog not be a bully?

Is there anything that doesn't trigger Jeph?

It's Iraqis Peppermint Patty. The counsel already decided.

No Jeff, when you're "pretty sure" someone is joking, you don't get to sass them as though they're being serious. You're just being petty.

Checking in with perfect girl who totally isn't Jeph with all the obsessive body modification.

Looks like this tread has 13 or 14 hours left to live.

So in the 90 seconds or so that she's been sobbing on the couch she's changed clothes and then come back to sob some more.

And did her hair. Girl's got her priorities.
>girl

I'm just grateful we're not being treated to the sight of her dangly boy bits hanging out from underneath her shirt.

lol, what the fuck is "cis-adjacent"?

diss

Tranny tattoos make for great drama.

Nice piercings, Claire.

Or should I say "Jeph"?

Even Reddit figured it out.

Also's here's one more for the Jeph thug collection.

I love that 4th image, perfect reference for Jeph the bully.

Anybody have that picture showing how female characters in QC have visible lips from the front but males don't?

Hannelore is both.

I just noticed he put the lesbian down with the men. Subtle.

When did Claire gauge her ears to the exact diameter as jeph's? I'm pretty sure she had effeminate piercings before the 6 month 9 month 18 month ambiguous timeskip.

I forgot how hot Hanners looked at first. Long hair suits her best me thinks.

Damnit Jeph you were so close.

Also, I attribute Hanners lip inconsistency both to jeph being the inconsistent fuck that he be, or her not giving a shit about lipstick at most points. Possibly probably both.

Okay, now, hold the fucking phone. There is a definite improvement up to like 1679 and then it just takes a giant nosedive.
Is 1679 any close to the handstab? How close is it?

Hannelore Prime is best Hannelore. She was also a seductress, which also helped.

I picked 1679 as the best drawn, too, even though I like Hannelore's earlier look more.

I don't have them but somebody once posted Jeph's tryhard character sketches he posted on Tumblr years ago and they were actually decent. I guess he decided it was too much work since they took more than 45 seconds to do.

Two years. Handstab is 2307, 2012. 1679 is 2010.

So it's safe to assume that it was the point where descent into madness began

Oh god, you are right. It has been so long since I suffered through early QC I had forgotten.

And WOW, early Hannelore feels completely different to modern Hanners.

I don't… know how to feel.

A sampling from the 1600 period.

She was pretty much the reason I started reading and why I stuck around for so long after… I can only hope she remains as is at this point…

Jeph Willis Shelby "poking" 3-way now canon

Man, what the fuck happened to Jeph in those two years?

Nice foreshadowing.

A lot of people think introducing the interns was when the comic took a big quality drop. I say it was the breakup, the seeds of which were sewn in #1640 posted above, with Dora not telling Marten about the secret menu. That was the last big drama this thing had. This big climax and nothing to follow it up. They spent like 3 months on a boring space station. Jeph made a space station boring.

God damn, Penelope is great.

What's this shit!? Some amount of humor, somewhat likable characters, and lack of SocJus in MY QC?
Dreadful, absolutely dreadful.

OTP

It is almost alarming how much more vibrant QC was once upon a time. I'm amazed the Patreon donors haven't moved on yet. This can't last forever. It's like watching paint dry and it's getting worse. The hatred has left the chans, has infected Reddit, and is even moving onto the forum now.

Those were dark days my friend.

God I can't believe I had forgotten about that hat.

Now don't get ahead of yourself. It was still bland and boring, just less so.

Hannelore still best (only good) girl.

Agreed. Only question now is how long can she last.

There was talk in the Dumbing of Age thread on how to save Mary.

Should we look into how to save Hannelore? Or maybe attempt to save Hannelore Prime, before she gets ruined by Jeph?

Didn't we just do this with Clinton and it went over…badly?

Fuck Clinton, and fuck doing it with some RP thread. Fanart/OC with her is the way to do it.

And I believe that thread was mostly to get reaction images for something, as far as I'm aware.

I guess all that can really be done is to remember the characters at their best…

I guess porn could help too. Seductress Hannelore had a lot going for her.

Start another thread to find out. To really make sure.

Yeah, but a Clinton RP cry for help wasn't going to work. Especially since it was attempted outside of these threads.
What we need right now is a Hannerfag, in a similar tradition to editfag. Someone to create OC to save the only decent characters in QC and turn them into Holla Forums OC. As I believe that not only Hanners deserved to be freed from her eternal hell that is Jeph's comic.

I'd do it myself, but I draw as well as a chimp on heroin. I can make straight lines at best, but anything more complex is an exercise in unintentional abstract art.

Well all I can really bring to the table is colorings. I would be more than happy to do more like and that Pill Goblin Doseage I colored a bit ago if more OC is created.

I'm pretty shit at coming up with ideas for drawings so I very rarely draw. And I'm really not that good at drawing since I never practice. If someone who never draws is a 1, I would be like, a 4 or 5 max

and people pay him money for this

Fuuuck, I remember that first one's top panels being just the hottest thing when it happened. It's shameful because it's QC, but "Girl likes boy and her disability draws them closer together" was and continues to be my favorite vanilla romance plot.

I like that one too user, but does it still count as vanilla if the disability I prefer is her missing both her arms and legs?

There's a big gray swath of vanilla where the romance is vanilla, but it's props are not. The biggest thing is that the participants love each other and engage in consentual intercourse.

Good shit.

You know, with the proper handling (forgive the pun) this could easily end with Jeph stabbing himself in the hand the third time.

"TEXT HIM AN APOLOGY"

The reactions to my small error in judgement baffles me, you guys. I thought it would work, it didn't, and that should be the end of story. Instead it appears some of you feel I've ruined everything. Is that the case?

It's only been a day. You get your ribbing and then everyone moves on. Probably once a month you'll be hearing about the time editfag lost his spaghetti.

I image searched "everything is ruined" and this was one of the top results

That's what I've been telling myself, but being on the spectrum myself, it appears that I've inadvertently triggered some of the more autistic members of the audience, which wasn't my intention. I've seen enough fuck-ups in movies and comics to know what happens when someone fucks up: we all go absolutely bananas and believe we can never enjoy that thing again.

I don't know. Maybe I need to take a couple of weeks off from this shit comic to refresh the ol' noodle. I had a dream two nights ago that Jeph was the one who'd started the Fort McMurray fire and I was one of the guys on the team that was hunting him. We didn't find him.

Lucky for you, anonymity is the rule here. Just act like nothing is wrong, and don't worry about it.

Did you look in his dog?

I wouldn't blame you. You've done 200 of the things. I wouldn't take the lexposter too seriously, either, who was samefagging while simultaneously complaining about samefagging. He doesn't like QC to begin with. Assuming it's the same guy and not someone else posting similar images.

A little harder for editfag, but yeah. Just scrub your "identity". Or claim it was "someone else" all along. Couldn't have been editfag. He's been gone all week. Do you see any edits during that time? No? Well there's your evidence right there!

Also, you're thinking of lardcarrot. editfag is lardturnip.

I don't. He/they don't appear to actually contribute to things, they just sneer at everyone. It's hard to take them seriously. It was the other ones I was concerned about.

That's probably the problem right there. I'll try to finish off the current arc and then I'll take a week or two off to recharge.

mfw

Mary idea came first, then you started talking about it with Clinton. Then some dumbass made that thread. It was absolutely idiotic.

I think it just felt too forced. And from what I've seen for awhile, any attempts at forcing anons here to do anything is going to get shit all over, good intentions non-withstanding. I'm sure there are exceptions of course.

I sometimes worry about people around here just straight up shitting on or being lazy/cynical faggots about creating new OC or taking any risks. So props there I guess, just forget it happened

I had forgotten how that first panel made me fee,. I thought there was going to be a rebound plot with hanners. I couldn't figure if it was going to be hot or if it was going to be crippling with hanners becoming more broken as a result.
That last panel isn't helping with this indecision, but fuck If it's not making me a bit heated.

—-

What's the agreement we have for making new threads for Malcontent?

I'd pay for someone to make this a mini-series.

Don't worry too much about it. It happens to all of us at some point or another.

The Character Design thread is going to be up for at least two or three more weeks, bearing within it a shameful testament to That One Time When I Accidentally Made Some People Cross.

Just human nature.

Personal pronoun burn!

I can't remember whether it was page 3 or 4 of autosage before we should make new threads. Over the past few months we've regularly let the topic slide to pages 8-10, probably because there's no concern about losing traffic. Or we're all too fucking lazy

editfag, I am torn between advising you that taking a break right now is an ideal time and encouraging you to stick this arc out so that I can witness your likely permanent mental demise.

Holy shit this plotline involves sibling rivalry, familial falling out, gender dynamics, a shotgun, and broken hearts and it's the most fucking boring thing.

I really didn't expect to be here this long. I said it wouldn't last, that the Patreon thing was a flash in the pan, that everyone would get bored and move on and QC would turn into one of the thousands of comics that get just dozens of views per day. Why isn't it happening? QC is like the eleventh season of a mediocre show whose last "good" days were seven years ago in season four.

Also, how the fuck is Clinton operating his phone?

Three week hiatus and this is what Jeph comes up with for Alice Grove.

Oh Jeph, it was already ruined.

I realize she means that Joyce has changed through suffering or whatever but for a moment I thought Willis was breaking the fourth wall and telling the audience that the old Walkyverse Joyce wasn't coming back.

Enjoy your ban, @Ph_sail

Christ Jeph, don't you at least have outlines? You literally just figure out what you're doing at the time you draw the strip?

QC makes this guy feels hopeless, too.

Honestly, it's probay best that we wait until it hits the last page. We're not going to be posting any less, and it's less utter in the catalog. Plus, we get the satisfaction of seeing our thread hit 600+

It would be pretty easy to have his hand bluetooth a typing signal to his phone based on how he moves his thumb, but Jeph probably didn't think twice about it and wants us to suspend disbelief even further. Also, the buttons on Clinton's shirt migrate like crazy.

I thought we were already on the last page …

As outrageous as it sounds, I think he does just that. Not planning the overall story beforehand means that you can't prioritize or condense events for brevity. You get completely caught up in the pointless minutia because there is nothing else, and you're stalling for time so you can come up with something.

Granted, I have to do this in real time when my players do tgings I didn't anticipate, but Jeph controls everything, has all day to plan, and frequently takes "sick" days. there's no reason for him to have no plan when ge sits down to draw.

Claire doesn't feel like a real cast member because Jeph walks on eggshells and refuses to have other characters vanter with her.

I also prefer running the threads into the ground. Early on the old thread would hang around for a week.

You could also look at it as a de facto compromise with the people who don't like the thread: roughly 50% of the time they won't see it on page 1. If they keep complaining you can point out how foolish they look complaining about a containment topic that spends half its time in autosage purgatory.

You're right, but it just happened I think.

*banter

I really need a new keyboard.

Oh I get it that once in a while you're like, "Oh, shit, I'm not ready for this next thing yet, but this previous thing is done…and I don't have a bridge…and I need time…" and you just run out some stupid shit where the characters wait around in a holding pattern. Hell, even good stuff does this, especially around contract renewal time when no one is sure they'll have a job next season.

But we're talking about running the "master plan" like this. Holy shit. And what a cognitive load this must be. Jeph can never go into autopilot merely implementing an already laid plan. Every night is like a strategy session. Willis is a faggot and so is his comic but his shit is done through early August.

Basically he interpreted his proclamation of, "I will never use Claire's transgender status as a source of drama" to be, "Claire will never experience any drama. Or any meaningful interaction of any kind."

In case we have need of a header, here's a spare.

I don't know Jeph's psychology but I know I operate in "modes" and I see other people do this, too. Like if you ask someone a math question while they're cooking they'll get all foggy and take a minute to process what you're saying. Or the other way around, asking about recipes while they're working out an equation. Scripting and drawing are two different things, often done by separate people.

Even with Jeph's low talent, it's hard to believe he's maximizing doing things as he is. I'd bet money results would be better if he set a six month story plan and then gradually filled in specifics with outlines and, eventually, finalized scripts. He'd have to spend a long weekend up front as he's reconciling all the plot holes and other issues before he even gets started but that's what makes good stories (or anything).

There are testimonials from rich and successful people who all say that it's imperative to make all the important decisions early, when you're fresh, and leave the cognitively easier, mechanical stuff for later. Jeph's trying to use his "9:00 AM brain" at midnight.

But then I guess we're talking about Jeph becoming someone else to do this.

I had to do a 28 day span of running nothing but 12+ hour improv games every day for the same group of characters in the same campaign once. It was hell. Detail work is great, but not being able to move on or plan ahead while still keeping everything fresh and exciting was completely exhausting. I don't know how Jeph has the mental fortitude to do it all year.

Then again, I genuinely cared about my players and campaign. If he's detached and in a constant state of "fuck it", then he probably doesn't even think about the plot until he sits down and opens his own website in a tab to remember what happened yesterday.

Name one aspect of Claire that doesn't involve her gender. One trait that can be used as a source of character development. I can't think of a single thing. I don't even know what she does. She just kind of exists in the periphery. Pic related shows her relevance in this strip.

Come to think of it, I don't know what most of these characters do. Do any of the non-coffee workers have jobs? Most of them don't even seem to do anything besides wander around from plot point to plot point. Any familiarity I had with the backdrop to these characters disappeared after we had an ambiguous, unacknowledged time-skip of anywhere from 3 to 9 months with no catch up on what's actually been happening during that time.

Sorry, it just kind of sank in that I've been reading this strip for years and I don't know anything about these characters at all.

I think someone cropped Claire out of this strip and smoothed out the background to just have Marten and Hanners talking.

The most egregious of which was Claire studying to become a librarian and is now grading papers. Is she still in school? Is being a teacher's assistant a graduation requirement? How old is she again? Was Tai not able to hire her and now she has to work part time at the community college or something? Jeph's so pussyfooted we can't even get expository dialog for her.

I know that feel.

Claire is a Teacher's Assistant, but studied to be a Librarian in college. We have yet to see her at work.

Marten Works as a library assistant to Dora's girlfriend Tai, who is the head librarian at the college Claire works at.

Dora owns The Coffee of DOOM, with Hannelore, Emily, and Dale as her employees

Faye mods robots for an illegal fighting ring

Faye's mom is retired

Sven writes jingles

Marigold is a Web designer

Marten's mom is a high-dollar dominatrix

Sam's dad does something wholesome that I can't remember

Sam goes to middle school

Iraqui Peppermint Patty is a bartender

I don't remember what Clinton does, but it has something to do with robotics

Pintsize mines Bitcoins

Steve is the guy the government sends in when James Bond wasn't up to the task

Did I leave anyone out?

Marten still works in the library? I really haven't been paying attention, have it? Thanks for the recap, it looks like all the main characters have at least a handwaved off-screen job, which is something I guess.

Steve being a government spy is the best thing about QC. Shame he isn't used more often.

Still not funny, but it just shows how pointless Claire was to the strip.

Pretty sure Sam's dad runs a bakery, the same one Padma worked at before she was written out of the strip.

You're right. Bakeries are wholesome places, right?

I remember Padma (RIP) the big guy everyine thought would hook up with Hanners, and…that's it. I don't recall any more characters.

OH! And Angus. Can't forget the guy who refused to give in to Faye's manipulative cuntiness and left for greener pastures.

They have more chemistry in this croped page than there is in Marten and Claire's whole relationship.

NANOMACHINES, JEPH

I wouldn't say not planning everything in advance is a bad thing myself. You can in fact make shit up as you go along, the thing is that for that to work you need creativity, spontaneity and the capacity to adapt and think on your feet. All qualities Jeph lacks.

Good to see a fellow fa/tg/uy here, by the way.

More like he refuses to have anything mildly inconvenient happen to Clarence, even harmless banter as you pointed out.

Hell, if we want to count oppression points, Menstro has it worse than >her.

I wonder what QC would look like if you shopped Claire out of every strip, like Garfield Minus Garfield.

(checked)

Why is barry not the main protagonist of this comic? This moose story is the most interesting thing Jeph has ever written.

It's autobiographical and he doesn't want his gravy train to catch onto his bestial tendencies because he knows they'd love it and make him their bottom

I guess this is the farewell then…

Sweet-Tits and Yelling Bird were the best things about the comic.

That's why they are gone.

And Shame Orb.

Shit this brings me back. I colored this when I was first learning how to on Photoshop years ago. Don't think her hair had been shown colored yet, hence the blond.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I swear I saw a comic Jeph drew of Sweet Tits firing bottle rockets from her ass, but Jeph changed it a day later to Yelling Bird firing them from his cloaca.

I felt a wee bit crazy after that, thinking I imagined it. Anyone here to confirm?

No that happened, you don't have to worry that you swapped to the berenstain universe.
Wish I had it saved so I could prove it, but it did happen.

Thank you, I do believe I came from the Berenstein universe I also wished I had saved it. But getting confirmation eases the creeping madness from being from an different universe.

I don't have much time. I am a visitor from an alternate dimension. I have come to deliver a message. So long. I must go now.

Thank you good sir, for now I know I am certainly only mildly crazy.

New Questionable Content: Now with implied excitement!

Faye burn down another building?

He's a Clinton all right.

It's like he's not even trying to hide the whole " making this shit up as he goes" anymore.

$7,000 a month.

just watch, they'll talk about how crazy and exciting everything was, but Jeph's too lazy to have spent another week drawing it.

Also, I'm willing to bet that the bar was her house and now she needs somewhere to spend the night. Clinton will offer a spot at his place, just like Marten did with Faye, and we will have come full circle with Clinton becoming the new beta protaginist and Iraqui Peppermint Patty being his overweight abusive manipulative jobless love intrest.

Some of his best work yet tbh fam

Compare and contrast.

Don't forget the opportunities for all the witty callbacks where Martin sees whats going on with Clinton and he says something along the lines of "I know how this will end! Ha ha ha!"

Fucking Clinton's brother?

That's hot

You might be on to something there user.

With a romance that everyone wants and expects, but ends in denial and cuckoldry for bullshit reasons?

New bread from the brink:

Almost there.