He's finally done it. He's made a worse review than the Toxic Crusaders one...

He's finally done it. He's made a worse review than the Toxic Crusaders one. Behold the most cringe-worthy shit you'll see all day.

That was fucking awful.

Fuck you, the toxic crusader one was actually funny.

Watch the fucking movie. I like James, I still watch AVGN, but I cannot defend the movie. It's a 90-minute long massive pile of absolute rotting dog shit.
That video is only 12 minutes and isn't anywhere near as bad.

Who cares if the Toxic Crusaders movie is good or not? Compared to the rest of the AVGN episodes, the Toxic Crusaders review is near the bottom of the list in terms of quality mainly because of Kaufman's autism.

I meant the AVGN movie, it's awful.

someone put him out of his misery already

Lloyd Kaufman is basically the Kevin Smith of underground trash cinema

who the fuck is this bald asshole?

and im talking about the "new" guy, not james himself who is also balding and hiding it with a christmas cap.

Keith Apecary. I haven't watched many of his videos, but he's a pretty big youtuber, particularly in the retro gaming scene. I think he mostly does music videos, he does a lot of slapstick comedy and embarrassing himself in public. A lot of his videos have him dancing in his underwear in public as one of the main gags of the video. He's also big into pro-wrestling and I believe has actually appeared on whichever show John Cena was on a couple times.

He's friends with everyone in that scene, they all say he's just ridiculously nice, and evidently makes a ton of money off of his videos. Back when I actually gave a shit about GameGrumps, in one episode Arin says at one point he was buying an arcade cabinet from this guy, and he saw this giant gumball machine and commented on it being cool, and he just tossed it on top of the deal for free.

Keith is a character, his real name's Nathan I think, and his appearance is part of the gag he's actually surprisingly /fit/.

i saw him as a "guest" in another cinemassacre video where they play wrestling games and holy fuck he's unfunny.

do people seriously laugh at this idiot?

I don't get it either. He's like the Fred of game reviewers.

Keith just looks and sounds like an old dude trying to cling onto his unfunny e-celeb past. You can see the despair in his eyes. I almost feel sorry for him.

As for James, I still like watching his earlier videos from time to time, for the coziness factor. That, and I like seeing recordings from past years (possibly for the same reason).

I don't think James will ever top his 3 part NES Ghostbusters review.

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST
TO LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS
HE'D RATHER HAVE, A BULL NEGRO
CUM INSIDE HER WOMB WITH HIM NEAR

I always hate when he goes into full blown destruction because he stops talking about the games or system he's reviewing. You could see the early signs of this with that Bugs Bunny video game where he fights Bugs Bunny at the end.

It just comes off like he's a prop maker/ director trying to demo his skills rather than make an interesting video. You could tell by how he's using those camera angles. He really wants to be a director so bad but he squandered it on his own AVGN movie that was terrible. He already killed off Monster Madness so he must be preparing something.

If he really wants to make movies again, he needs to start from square one and do short movies like he used to do as a kid but with the better technology he has now. Do something that isn't attached to the Nerd and make a 3-5 short films of them to get the hang of it and with the schedule he has available. Then he can finally upgrade to actual feature length movies.

HE'D RATHER EAT
THE POZZED ASSHOLE
OF A WIFE-BEATER 'GROID AND DOWN IT WITH JIZZ

For me the high point of the AVGN was either his Dick Tracey episode or the first part of his Batman episode. Both times his anger seemed genuine, which I think goes for most of his early episodes when it was obvious that he really did play most of these games as a kid and that they really did piss him off. That also goes for his review of TMNT 3. When he starts doing meme games like Honk Kong 97 or Big Rigs there's just no emotion behind them.

James seriously need to get rid of Mike, Bootsy, Ryan and all of those unfunny faggots

Recently James did a few Star Wars videos and they were good, James is good when he is doing his own stuff but unfortunately he is stuck with AVGN for life

are you aware that mike has been behind the scenes since episode one?

wouldn't surprise me if mike was fucking his wife, he has a giant penis and he's been the "brains" behind every AVGN episode since forever, he's like the jew producer of the show, but he's awkward on camera, thats why he keeps bringing his idiot college friends when he makes his own videos and shoehorns them into Cinemassacre channel. i can tolerate bootsy because hes actually good at videogames, but that fat fuck ryan, i can't even stand looking at his face or voice.

brown bricks miney crafta

That's embarrassing honestly. I'd rather stay a virgin NEET for life than become a cucked fool like he.

It was okay. The last dozens of RLM videos weren't as cringetastic as this. It's just a couple of old dudes acting silly.

I mostly agree. But then again that's James' interest in making videos and what made AVGN videos special. People wanted him to do both, an angry nerd review and destroy stuff. Since he's mostly done trying to do nerd reviews since he's run out of games he can talk about because of nostalgia, it leaves the latter. Most people still don't realize that all of his reviews except some from the late 2000s were done in character and weren't serious. Even he tried to give serious reviews but it was for games he had no experience with. Basically, doing serious "angry" reviews was a mistake so he stopped trying with that.

Got that backwards. Meant to say that the last dozens of RLM videos were more cringetastic as this.