Wendys

Hey guys what's your favorite thing to get at Wendys. I just got a baked potato and chili for 2bucks. Pretty reasonably priced and delicious if you ask me.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/opiaterollcall/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like their 5 nuggies for a dollar deal.

Sometimes I buy their frosties when I'm waiting for my heroin dealer. Substantially better than most other fast food places.

Chili w/ onions & cheese. And hot sauce.

I worked at Wendy's during the summer a few years ago.

I would recommend staying away from the chili if you against ingesting urine :/

I generally take the toilet rolls, salt and pepper and a couple of menus for my hamster. All for free.

if you eat shit, there's only one drink to go with it

Either OD or shut the shithole in your face, heroin stopped being cool 20 years ago, everyone still doing heroin either has a death-wish or is too stupid to get treatment. So please, don't pretend its glamorous puking and shitting yourself when you can't get another fix.

do you need a frosty for your butthurt?

Don't know,I live in a white neighborhood.

Only good post here.

Why are restaurants astroturfing on Holla Forums? Are they that desperate?

steak and eggs breakfast.

Real steak, real eggs.

Can't beat that

The only thing worth eating there is the nuggets and fries. Their burgers reek and taste of grease.

The baked potato is my favorite thing as long as I can keep my eyes on it and make sure a nigger in a fucking Wendys hat doesnt impregnate it with HIV. Because fuck you. Also, fuck you because that;s why.

Almost forgot, Fuck you.

I worked on your asshole last fall and the only thing I can say is stay away from this chicks stink star because the warts she infected my cock with were not worth the aggravation banging her up the ass was promised me on Craigs List.

we don't have Wendy's here, but their logo is a clear ripoff of our national hero, Pippi Långstrump

My favorite thing to get is the Data and walnut salad. Its perfect for when I'm Mining my weight

Did your dealer get banned from McDonalds since last thread or something?

I've got many heroin dealers.

Been looking to get into some kind of drug. Where would you recommend I look and what should I be looking for to find a dealer? Back on topic, though, I love me a triple bacon cheeseburger with chili. Yes, I am a fat fuck.

If you're not willing to just drive around a shitty city then reddit's actually pretty great for this.
reddit.com/r/opiaterollcall/
Some of the people that post are just junkies looking to middle-man for a couple bucks (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) and others are dealers advertising, but it's pretty easy to tell from their posts.

When I'm in an area I don't know well I've done better with this than cold-copping, it's actually a good benefit from having mad reddit points.

Pls overdose